Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

ARCHIVES > Stepping Down

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.G. (new)

M.G. King (mgking) | 728 comments Hi Everyone,

Being a GMGR moderator for the last couple of years has been a privilege! I've enjoyed meeting so many people who read and write the kinds of books I love. But with plans to head back to school this fall, I need to relinquish my moderator superpowers for now. Thanks to everyone who makes this group such a great place to hang out -- I'm sure I"ll still be joining in the discussions on the threads.

Happy reading everyone!

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Douglass (rdouglass) | 1662 comments Mod
MG, it has been wonderful to have you at the helm. Thank you so much for helping to make GMGR a great place!

message 3: by Jemima (last edited Aug 08, 2015 02:21PM) (new)

Jemima Pett | 1350 comments Mod
I'm not sure we gave you permission for this. Where were the nominations, voting, and all the other rigmarole?

Oh, hang on, wrong group! :)

It's been great having you in charge and we'll miss you. (and this proves I really do lurk here all the time).

Good luck at school. Education is wasted on the young :)

message 4: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Jaeger (jsjaeger) | 168 comments Thank you for all you did as moderator. Good luck in school!

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (vwanderer) | 50 comments Aw, I'm not very active here, but I'll miss your smiling face. Thanks for the friendly welcome you gave me when I joined, and for all you've done for the group!

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) Enjoy school, thanks for letting us know.
Warmest wishes.

message 7: by M.G. (new)

M.G. King (mgking) | 728 comments Thanks everyone : )

message 8: by Gretchen (new)

Gretchen M.G. wrote: "Hi Everyone,

Being a GMGR moderator for the last couple of years has been a privilege! I've enjoyed meeting so many people who read and write the kinds of books I love. But with plans to head back..."

Will miss you. Thanks for all your hard work here.

message 9: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Moore M.G. wrote: "Hi Everyone,

Being a GMGR moderator for the last couple of years has been a privilege! I've enjoyed meeting so many people who read and write the kinds of books I love. But with plans to head back..."

Good for you! (Going back to school I mean!) Good luck with that. Thank you for your hard work and diligence here. I'm not around a lot here (pressure of work) but I've always been heartened by your friendly welcome and approach. Big shoes to fill!

message 10: by S.W. (new)

S.W. (swlothian) | 843 comments Mod
M.G. wrote: "Hi Everyone,

A super huge thank you M.G. You've been a wonderful mod and I have really appreciated all of the work that you have put in to keep things moving along. I'm sure we'll be seeing you around the threads.

message 11: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 78 comments Thanks for all you have done. You will be missed, Best Wishes. As Jemima said, Education is wasted on the young.

message 12: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Gipson (zipper34) | 12 comments Goodbye M. G. I'm new to the club so I haven't worked with you long, but I liked what I saw and want to wish you the best. BarbaraG

message 13: by Justine (new)

Justine Laismith (justinelaismith) | 304 comments MG, Thanks for all you've done for the group. You will be missed!