Autism Families and Professionals discussion

Learning to Dance in the Rain
This topic is about Learning to Dance in the Rain
autism

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Bennett | 4 comments Learning to Dance in the Rain: A Year of Weathering the Storm with an Autistic Child book trailer has been viewed 111 times in two weeks. Grab a tissue and take a look.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0rp1...

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenlb) | 2 comments I still think that my autistic triplets often have a harder time than I do. Yes, I get frustrated, sad, angry, but I can at least communicate what's going on in my life.

My hat is off to them because they deal with so many challenges that I can't even imagine dealing with day to day. I can try to help them through it, but my struggles pale beside theirs.

The 'storm' that I've been through is so much less than everything they have to deal with, every day.

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Bennett | 4 comments What a pleasure to hear from you, Jen! and triplets!!! oh my! Am I right to assume you watched my YouTube video? If so, thank you. I very much agree with your statement about their challenges! I'm sure it must be very difficult for them. For me, knowing that makes me a whole lot more tolerant about the issues at hand: However, like you, it's not always easy!

I'd love to know more about you. Keep in touch. In the meantime you might like to read some of my blog
www.danceintherainbook.weebly.com/blog