One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Ruth and Chel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Ta da!

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Awesome! Wanna make characters?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Yeah sure. How detailed do you prefer? :)

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments I honestly don't care if all you give me is name and age lol, although I typically prefer to at least have appearance :D but I'm also fine if you go as detailed as having the exact time they were born and the temperature it was at the time, etc. just whatever you like lol XD

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay then XD
I won't go as detailed as that but I'll quickly make my character.
You probably get this a lot but are you okay with being Guy A? :3

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Haha okay XD
And yeah I'll be the guy it's fine lol :D

message 7: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments I'm gonna eat supper and then I'll have mine up

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay thank you ^.^
I'll make my charrie now :)

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay dokie. Enjoy :D

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments ~Full Name~ Kimberly Elora Jacobs
~Nickname~ Kimmy, Kim, K

~Age~ 20
~Date of Birth~ 30th October 1994

~Gender~ Female
~Sexual Orientation~ Bisexual

~Physical Appearance~

~Personality~
• Optimistic
• Energetic
• Caring
• Honest
• Stubborn
• Impatient
• Insecure
• Naïve

~History~
Kimberly had a fairly average childhood. She lived with her parents who both loved each other as well as herself and her siblings. She fought with said siblings but also grew close to them. And she made the best friend she could ever have. At school she was never the smartest kid in class but she was also never the dumbest. She survived high school just like any other teenager, doing what she had to do to get through it. If asked to describe her life she would call it average but she’s happy with that.

~Family~
~Anna Jacobs; 47; Mother
~Thomas Jacobs; 45; Father
~Daniel Jacobs; 17; Brother
~Christine Jacobs; 14; Sister

~Likes~
~ Reading
~ Changing the colour of her hair
~ The rain
~ Loud music
~ Staying up late

~Dislikes~
~ Spiders
~ The dark
~ Feeling lonely
~ Snow
~ The beach

~Other~ While she has had girlfriends, Kimmy isn’t openly bi. She has only told her family and her best friend.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I wasn't sure what age range so I just sort of guessed. It's easy enough to change if you like :)

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Name: Frank Lucas Greyson Jr.
Nicknames: He only answers to Luke or Smokey

Date of Birth: May 11, 1994

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Personality:
Although he doesn't seem much like it to those who don't know him, Luke is a romantic. He's had his fair share of girlfriends in the past, but he never sleeps with a girl unless he loves her, and won't tell a girl he loves her unless he really and truly means it. He often hides his feelings from others, and his penchant for acting made it where he does it very well. The only people who can see through it are his parents, older brother, and his best friend, Kimmy. He has a very optimistic look on life and often gets pissed at who he calls "Doom Speakers." His motto is, every life is amazing and should be lived to the fullest.

Tattoos
Wolves
The Beach

Dislikes:
Pessimists
Pickup Trucks
Horses

History:
Luke grew up in a family of talent. His mother and father were both rockstars in a band together, and his older brother, Clint, started his own band at age thirteen. Luke's passion was always for acting, and his skill at it manifested at a very early age. He lived as regular of a life as he could with parents constantly off on tours and such. Because of that, and his older brother generally staying at friends' houses, Luke often was either home by himself or spending the night at his best friend, Kimmy's house. He couldn't complain, though. The weeks that both his parents would be home made up for it all. At age fourteen he accidentally burned most of his hair off with his dad's lighter, thus branding him with the nickname, Smokey. At first he was embarrassed about it, but soon he embraced it, and now it's the only other thing he answers to other than Luke.

Family:
Father: Frank Lucas Greyson (50)
Mother: Christina Caroline Greyson (49)
Brother: Clinton James Greyson (29)

message 13: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Hey I'm sorry I took so long lol. And yeah the age is good
Is my character okay?

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments No worries ^.^
He's awesome. I love the nickname thing especially :D

message 15: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Haha awesome :D in glad, I was wondering if it was a little too stupid XD
Anyway, ready to start?

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Not at all. It's pretty cool and unique. ^.^

Yeah. Do you want to start or shall I? :)

message 17: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Haha thanks :D and you can if you'd like

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay dokie. I'll start then :)
Are we starting from when they first move into their dorm? Is that good?

message 19: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Yeah that sounds good to me if it does to you lol :D

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kimmy lugged her suitcase full of clothes along the corridor as she looked from the number written on the back of her hand to the numbers on the numerous doors. Finally she got to the one she was looking for. Number 46. She balanced her suitcase against the wall so it didn't tip over and searched around for her room key in her jeans pockets. She found it and unlocked the door before stepping into her new room.

message 21: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments ((Sorry I took so long, my mom had to have me do a math problem for her XD ))

Like balanced two boxes on top of each other as he walked down the hallway. He was supposed to meet Kimmy here, but hadn't seen her yet. As he turned the corner be finally saw her up ahead. "Hey wait up!" He said.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments ((It's cool ^.^))

Kimmy stopped halfway through stepping into the room and leaned around the doorway to see her best friend struggling behind two rather large looking boxes. "You took your time." She called teasingly and waited for him to make it over to her. Rather than go help him she just watched as he walked along, rolling her eyes and moving her suitcase out of his way, a tiny smirk on her lips.

message 23: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments "Yeah I got held up in traffic," he replied, walking closer. When he was in the room he sat the boxes down. "Thanks a lot for the help," he winked at her, showing her he was being sarcastic.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kimmy laughed and walked in after him. "You're welcome." She said sweetly and then sat down on one of the two beds in the room. She bounced on it a little, testing it out before getting up and sitting on the other one, repeating her test. "I want that one." She told Luke and pointed at the bed she had sat down on originally.

message 25: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke watched her as she did. "Sure, it doesn't matter to me. He moved his boxes to the other bed and started to unpack. "You got anything else in the car you need help with?"

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "It's only another couple of boxes." Kimmy told him as she stood up and moved off of the bed that was now his. "But I won't complain if you help." She smirked at him before she lifted her suitcase onto her bed and started to unzip it. She quickly looked through all the clothes she had crammed in there before pulling out her hoodie and putting it on.

message 27: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke nodded and dumped the rest put on the bed. "Got the keys? I'll grab them for you," he said when he was done, turning back to her.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "It's fine. I'll come too." Kimmy told him as she adjusted her hoodie so that it was sitting comfortably on her body. "Besides do you really think I'm going to trust you with a box full of books Smokey?" She winked at him teasingly before walking around the bed and over to the door, checking she had both her car keys and her room key with her.

message 29: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke laughed. "Good point," he said, following her out. He closed the door if the room behind them and went with her back to the parking lot.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kimmy nudged him playfully as she walked over to her car. She couldn't imagine a better person to share a room with. Luke was her best friend and they had been through everything together, it only felt right that they went through college together too. "Can you get the bigger box please?" She asked as she unlocked her car. She could have managed it herself but it made sense to get him to do it since he was there to help.

message 31: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments "Yeah, of course," Luke replied, picking it up. It was heavy, but not a challenge for him. Just to joke, he made it out like it was more so. "What did you put in this thing, girl?" He asked.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kimmy rolled her eyes and got the other two boxes out of her car before shutting the doors and locking it. "That's for me to know and you to find out in a few minutes when we get back to the room." She giggled before shifting the boxes a bit and then started walking.

message 33: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke laughed. "Fine, if you want to be all secretive about it..." He joked with her, walking back up. "Although I don't know how well you'll be able to keep secrets from me now, it's a pretty small dorm room."

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kimmy giggled some more and somehow managed to shrug. "I'll find a way." She said jokingly as she turned the corner that led to their dorm. She walked over to the door and balanced the two boxes in one arm with the help of the wall. With her other hand she opened the door and let Luke go inside first.

message 35: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke went in and sat the box down by her bed. "We might have to put up a curtain dividing the room," he winked, before going back to his sude and rummaging through the stuff he'd packed.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Thank you." Kimmy said as she walked in and nudged the door shut with her foot. "A curtain?" She raised her eyebrows and put her boxes down. "So not only will we be keeping secrets but you're going to be doing things that I'm not allowed to see?" She pointed out playfully, loving how easy it was for them to fall into this routine of teasing each other. She started to unpack and the first thing she came to was her fairy lights. She had tried to convince herself she didn't need them but after a night of trying to sleep without them on she realised that was impossible.

message 37: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments "Me? Oh no, see the curtain's for you. Girls do all grades of word stuff in their bedrooms. Makeup, hairspray... Stuff that's just downright scary." He sat down on the bed and winked at her, laughing.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kimmy looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "And how would you know what a girl does in her bedroom mister?" She asked and smirked before looking around her bed to see where the bed place would be for her lights. She wanted them close but she didn't want to bug Luke with them too much.

message 39: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments "I'm a ninja," Travis winked and stood back up and started to hang his favorite poster over his bed. "I've seen things you could never imagine."

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "I don't even want to know what things you could be talking about." Kimmy laughed and decided to just put the lights above her bed. She made sure that they all still worked and then started to unpack the rest of her stuff. "How are we sorting out clothes storage stuff thingy?" She asked and looked at him with a giggle.

message 41: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments "Hmm," Luke turned and scanned the room with his eyes. "Okay let's see. I get the right side of the closet, you get the left. I get the bottom two drawers of the dresser, you get the top two. How does that sound?"

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Works for me." Kimmy said and started to put her clothes away in the parts of the closet and drawers that belonged to her. She hummed to herself as she moved from her bed to the closet and back again, either with a few items of clothing draped over her arms or with nothing.

message 43: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke statered to put his stuff away in the closet and drawers, too, and finished feciratibg around his bed before sitting down and waiting for Kimmy to be finished.

message 44: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments *decorating

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kimmy looked at the box she had that was just full of books and smiled. She glanced around the room trying to decide where the best place would be for it to go. In the end she just put it on the floor next to her bed. Once she finished unpacking everything she lay down on her bed, glancing over at Luke with a smile.

message 46: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke looked over and smiled back at her. "I guess we should get you a bookshelf sometime. Anyway, wanna check out campus?"

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Probably but I can deal with it just in a box." Kimmy replied and looked up at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before sitting up and smiling widely at him. "Yeah let's go." She said and pushed her blue hair from her eyes.

message 48: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke hopped up and slipped on his shoes. "Great. You okay?" He asked when he saw how she'd sighed.

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Kimmy stood up and pulled on her shoes. "Yeah I'm fine." She told him as she ran her fingers through her hair. "It's just weird guess. I mean I've finally done it. I'm out of my parents' house. Now I get to make the rules." She told him with a grin.

message 50: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 500 comments Luke grinned broadly in response. "I know right? Nothing quite like it." He'd basically moved out as soon as he hit eighteen.

« previous 1 3