1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Katherine and Katniss

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Girl A has been Guy A's sister's best friend since forever. But this Christmas everything changes between them. Guy A is already in college and spends his vacations with his family. But for Christmas his father wants to go up to the cabin in the mountains. Guy A gets there first, and then Girl A shows up. Guy A gets a call from his sister letting him know that Girl A is staying with them for Christmas and that the rest of the family is snowed in and have to stop for the night.

And we find out the rest.

Anyone wanna do this with me?

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Hey, I actually have to get to bed right now, so I'll write you tomorrow so we can talk about this some more. :3

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Ahh. Yeah. I'm usually on more after 10. I'm not home during the day's very much. XP so how do you want to do this?

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Yes, yes you are. XD

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments So I'm the best friend to the sister?

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alright. Then for my guy what would you want?

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alright. Sounds good. I have a character I wanted to use and she's perfect for the best friend. :3 the guy might end up being a musician.

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Okay, and just to make sure. My girl will end up with the brother? And your girl will end up with my musician?

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alright, sounds good. And yeah, we can start on them. :3 I would think for this rp we'd need detailed character sheets since they would know a lot about each other.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Is there anything important we should talk about in their history?

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alright, sounds good. And um, with mine if you think it would be important. She plays bass and is in a band with her friends. It's more of a mess around project though. Also, her father isn't around. But yeah. XP

message 12: by Kate Kid (last edited Aug 09, 2015 01:51PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments

"You can call me Al for short. Or Alex. Either way works for me."

[Age] Barely 18
[Birthday] August 8th

[Occupation] Senior in high school
[Languages] Saracasm, witty humor, real talk, and English

[Appearance]

{Eyes} Hazel
{Hair} Brown
{Height} 5'4"

[Strengths]
• Bass guitar
• Controlling her emotions usually
• Painting
• Drawing
• Being very understanding
• Understanding

[Weaknesses]
○ Her father
○ She does have depression and sometimes falls prone to it
○ The Kold family
○ The journal she writes in to vent
○ The fact she can't say she's upset very easily and she's ashamed of it more than anything
○ Puns.

[Personality]
For the most part she's a very happy and cheerful girl. She loves to have fun and joke around with people. She has that other side to her though, the lasting depression that gnaws away at her heart, though she doesn't like letting it show unless it gets to overflow. That doesn't happen very often though, it mostly happens at night, and usually lasts around 2 days after it really starts.

She is a very loud and outspoken person. If she has an opinion, she will fight for it, not wanting her opinion to go unnoticed. She will also always fight for what she truly believes in, she doesn't care who you are. If you do something that isn't okay, she will tell you off right then and there and wait for you to come to your senses.

[History]
She was born into the world without her father because he skipped out before she was even born. She grew up with only her mother and her family that was around. She had her friends that she went around with, though she wasn't very good at having a lot of friends, just a few close ones. Her best one out of the bunch is a young girl that is the same age as her; Lana Kold. She alwyas hung out with her since she was a young girl and she will continue to hang out with her for the rest of their lives, they were even talking about going to the same college so they could live together.

As she grew up she had to also go with her father for a few weeks every year that she hated. He didn't treat her like a daughter so she didn't see him as a father. She grew to hate him even more through the years to the point where she is right now. She hates him more than anything and cringes every time he writes her.

"You can't just come back after 18 years and think everything will be perfect!"

In middle school she figured out that her heart beat faster every time she looked at Shawn. the crush only grew larger through the years when she thought that it was going to go away. Now she loves the summers the most because she is able to see him a lot more and she can mess with the great Doctor Kold. She always says that he's the one that gave her the cold.

Right now she is also in a band with her best guy friend, Mace. She plays bass and he plays the guitar as she sings lead and he sings backup. They have a few other band friends that play the drums and the other rythem guitar.

[Likes]
✔ Longboarding
✔ Snowboarding
✔ Decks of cards, her favorite suit is Spade
✔ Painting
✔ Getting her clothing covered in paint drops
✔ Flannel shirts

[Dislikes]
✘ Being alone
✘ Bigots
✘ Rude people
✘ The dark
✘ People who aren't open minded and shut anything else out
✘ Bugs/spiders

[Family]
Mother: Cynthia Waterson
Bestfriend/pretty much sister: Lana Kold
Best guy friend/basically brother: Mace Kinch

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments ((I'm going to probably redesign this thing later. XD

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Finished with my chick. I love your guy!

message 15: by Kate Kid (last edited Aug 09, 2015 10:14PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments

[Age] 19 goin' on 20
{Birthday} October 19th

[Occupation] Working full time at a music store, earning money to go to college next year.
[Languages] English, sass, whit, and profanity

[Appearance]

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/...

{Eyes} Brown
{Hair} Brown
{Height} 6'0"

[Strengths]
• Lead Guitar
• Singing
• Restringing and tuning instruments
• Hearing a song and knowing exactly what song it is
• Building an outfit

[Weaknesses]
○ Chicks
○ His best friend, the lovely Al
○ His twin brother Mitchel/Mitch
○ Animals
○ Someone that is upset
○ His tempter

[Personality]
Mace is very thick skulled with some things, though he will open up to reason and listen to what others have to say. He is usually a very fun guy to be around and is like the light in the dark. He is always smiling and he loves to go around and have some fun. He is very down to earth and loves posing for photographers. They love him because of his long legs and he has a nice face.

He does have some anger issues and when they fire up people usually tend to run. They don't want to deal with the angered mass of Mace. He usually can be calmed down though by the people he likes and loves. He just needs a hug and someone to snap him out of it.

[History]
Mace was born with both of his parents around along with his twin brother who was a few minutes older than he was. They grew up together and were instantly best friends. The two of them were inseparable and they still are today. The two of them had a normal life and nothing big really ever went wrong. Just a normal life for the two of them. There was heartbreak in high school and at one point they had a crush on the same girl, though, they found out that she wasn't worth fighting all the time.

His brother ended up also staying around and working at the local art store that sells pretty much anything you can think of. He also has a part time job at the nerd store that has the D&D dice and the comic books. (Mace and his favorite store of all time).

Right now he spends his time working at the music shop and playing with his band that includes a friend playing the drums, his brother playing Rythem guitar, and Al on bass and lead vocals.

[Likes]
✔ His family and best friends
✔ Music
✔ Cards, his favorite suit is diamond
✔ Magic tricks

[Dislikes]
✘ Guys who can't keep it in their pants
✘ Jerks
✘ Snales
✘ The color yellow

[Family]
Mother: Alice Kinch
Father: Jorge Kinch
Brother: Mitch Kinch
(view spoiler)
Best friend/ practically sister: Al Waterson

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alright, sounds good. :3

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments I added a picture of his bro. :3

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments It's alright. I'm probably going to head to bed in a bit anyways. :3

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Just a reminder about our rp. :3

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She looks great!

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Np. And how are we going to do this doubles at the moment? Start out with the first couple then add in the second one later?

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Yeah, sounds good. I'd think they would have met before though, since Mace has been around since Middle School and lives across the street. (I at least think I added that to the history. O.o)

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Yush. That sounds good!

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Can you start? I'm on mobile. XP

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Thank you. :3

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alexa drove up in her silver bug, that had a few scratches and nicks in it, only a half an hour after Shawn got there. She unlocked her car and turned it off, getting herself out and the snow crunching under her boot. She grabbed her bags and slung them over her shoulders skillfully, trudging through the sidewalk and then to the door to struggle to get it open since she didn't want to put anything down. She ended up giving in and putting things down, opening the door with ease and goin g on it, putting her bags by the door as she kicked off those black boots. "I'm home! Doctor Kold here yet!?" She called out, knowing for a fact that the car right next to hers was the guy of her dreams. Though he probably didn't feel the same, which she pretty much expected.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alexa didn't hear an answer right away so she just picked up her things, wondering if he was hiding until she heard the banging of his feet against the ground. She kept walking, though put her bags down since she guessed-ouf. She was hugged and picked up, that beautiful man picking her up. She laughed lightly and hugged him back, "I'm doing alright, how about you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and looking down at him with a huge smile on her face. She was a little different than before, looked much more mature, but also tired out. She was smiling just and happy though, and that's what counted.

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She smiled up at him since he was still a lot taller than her. She nodded to him, "Yeah, 18 since August! And I think I was barely 16." She said, rubbing the back of her head. She looks at the bags in his hands, realizing they were hers and felt her heart hammer in her chest. He was so handsome, and he was such a gentleman. Something she wasn't used to at all since she was One of the guys. She didn't mind it of course, she got to do more with them since she was. "Um, I want one up there as well." She smirked. "Better not have taken my favorite."

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She groaned, "Yeah! It so is!" She said. She thought about something and blinked, she had to go get her acoustic out of the car as well. She walked into the room and nodded, "Eh, this room is fine, I'll just keep coming into your room and bugging you." She winked, throwing her backpack on the bed and opening it. But then.... she heard him ask that satanic question. She turned to him quickly, "N-No!" She said, her hands up as if already ready to push him away.

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She gasped, trying to pull back but she started laughing anyways, hiding her face and trying to fight back, and she was putting up a good fight, not to hurt anyone though. That playful good fight. She hung her head in laughter, a huge grin on her face. She was happy, and this was an actual laugh, it felt nice. She shook her head, "You're never going to get those out of me!"

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She laughed, "I doubt it." She laughed, trying to fight him more and more, pulling on her arms and then just trying to move her body away from his other arm. It wasn't working out in her favor at all. She grinned and hung her head, though, when his face got that close, her laughing stopped and her face got bright red. His whispering voice was just.... perfect. This sounded seductive, not really playful anymore.

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Her heart was hammering in her chest, closing her eyes and sighing softly. "Pretty Please." She whispered back to him, her voice not able to hide how.... interested she must have been right there. She didn't sound like she was that turned on, but interested yes.

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She blushed even deeper of a red, rubbing her arms out of awkwardness. She looked up when she heard the song Soul Sister come on and she knew who it was. She rolled her eyes, "You just said, "Hey Lana." She walked over, taking the phone from him after he said to get the new car. "Please hurry! He's being a big meanie and teasing me!" She whined, then handed the phone back. She waved to Shawn, "I'll be back. I have gold I need to bring in." She walked down the stairs quickly and out the door after fastening her boots on.

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She laughed, winking at the phone as if her best friend could see it. She nodded, "Love ya." She glanced at Shawn, sticking her tongue out at him. When she got outside, she breathed and spun around in the snow. She felt so much better being away from the hell of everyday life. She got into the back and her eyes fell on the two cases that were on the bottom section of the car. She recognized the case right then.... When did she...? She reached down, picking up the flat rectangle one. It had a note on it, "You can't expect to play the bass for people, do you? Merry Christmas." - Mace Her eyes widened, pulling open the case and looking at the red electric she had been eyeing for the past few weeks. Mace had.... No way. She closed the case, locking it up and carried both the new guitar and the bass inside. She opened the door and the second she saw Shawn, she yelled, "No! Don't do anything yet!" She said, "I have two pieces of gold and the love of my life! Please don't!" She said, not wanting to drop them, that would suck to no end.

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She looks down at them, her accoustic bass looked like a guitar and the guitar looked sort of like a bass one. She smirked, "Mace happened to sneak in a Christmas present when he was helping me pack up I guess." She laughed. "Do you remember him? The boy who lived across the street?"

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments "Yeah, he's in my band." She grinned pointing at her chest after putting the guitar in the room and put the bass in the living room. "I doubt it was just him, he probably chipped in on it." She laughed, "He's far too bad with money to have that much cash." She shrugged. "Sure, I'll play a few songs fpr you."

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She blushed and fell onto him when pulled, feeling very awkward very fast. He was really making her want to juat lay a kiss on him. She tried to get up, whining. "STOOOP!" She whimpered, trying to get off of his lap and falling onto it, probably rubbing against his hip weird. "Youre such a flirt!"

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She blushed bright red, her eyes wide at the sudden kiss. She melted into him though, kissing him back and just leaning on him more. Her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest. This was magical. She rested her hand on his chest, turning a bit so it was easier for them.

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She couldn't help but lean into him more, tilting her head more to the side as she kissed him, adding in sparks of passion, not able to help it. She even let out a small purr, not knowing what this really meant.... What if he was toying with her? What would she do?

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She blushed as he pulled away, her head going down, hanging it and staring at the ground. She felt her heart in her chest hammering like crazy. She looked up at him, "What was.... that?"

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She closed her eyes again, her heart in her throat now as she just looked at him. Her eyes were wide as she stared at him. "Does this mean.... You're into me?" She whispered, not wanting to be toyed around again. She had had enough of that.

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She blushed a bit, looking away for a second as her heart hammered harder in her chest. She thought about it and thought that a day in heaven would be fine.... even if it was only for a day. She looked over at him and nodded, "Alright." She said.

message 43: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She let out a small purr again, kissing him back, her hand moving to the side of his jaw to kiss him more. She tilted her head to the side moving so she was straddling him as he wished. She didn't know how long this heaven was going to last, but she was going to take advantage of it.... even if this was the last time she'd ever be this happy.

message 44: by Kate Kid (last edited Aug 13, 2015 11:09PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She wasn't worried about Lana, yeah, she would freak out for awhile, but she would get used to it, right? She wouldn't always think it was weird, if this even turned into something.... big.... She hoped for it, but she didn't know if it was really right for her to want that. If he didn't want it, she didn't want to make him feel bad for it...

message 45: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She did open her mouth, just completely melting into him, the only reason she wasn't a puddle in his lap was because she was holding onto him by the jaw and on his shoulder. She was blushing hot red as well.

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She couldn't help but let out a soft moan, her other hand that was on her shoulder now cupping the other side of his face, pulling him close as she slid her tongue against his as well, her eyebrows furrowed in glee.

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She let out a whimper, tilting her head a bit more, just to make it a little better. Her legs squeezed his hips a bit, letting out another soft moan as he sucked on her tongue, something she hadn't had happen before to her.

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She knew it was going fast, though, if they didn't go farther than this, she was okay with that. she didn't want to go too fast, though, making out was nice. She blinked when he stated it, sighing softly in relief... She wouldn't want to move that fast either. She moved off of him when he put her on the couch, giving him a small smile. She noticed that he was excited, though she didn't say anything about it. "One, what kind of date? Two, when do you want me to play for you?"

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She grinned and popped up, getting up and rushing to her bass. "I'm better with the bass, so bare with me." She said, pulling it out. It was gorgeous, a beautiful dark red. It was her prize. She turned to him, sitting down on one of the chairs, leaning back on it for a second and testing it out real quick, then putting her hand on it, "Song I wrote? And does it have to be happy?"

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She nods, knowing one song she wrote awhile ago. It still was sort of true besides not being sixteen anymore. She sighed, getting her fingers ready. She sighed and started playing, her voice coming out beautifully. She was so much more skilled than last time he saw her.... She sounded beautiful and it was perfect.

((http://youtu.be/J4tusxJ_Nqk))

« previous 1