Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Kit இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Here we are.
 photo Bellamy-bellamy-and-clarke-the-100-37003404-500-271_zpsjn0xjvcf.gif

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments Ah hello!

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments Okay so the 100! Yay!

Do you have any ideas for a plot?

message 5: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 08, 2015 06:31PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments I was thinking we could just have it be set in the first season. But we'd have our own characters mixed into it and possible getting with actually characters in the show. Other then that no, though we can come up with something.

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments Do you want to follow the overall plot of the show though?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments We sort of can, but maybe not everything. Like there still is the war with the grounders and everything and then we can make the rest up as we go. And later if we want to we can always add in Mouth Weather.

message 8: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments Okay sounds good!

Hmm, should our characters know each other before they were sent to the ground?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Maybe the character we're making should, but they don't know the others. Like Bellemy and Clark and the other main characters from the show. What do you think?

And who would you like to play from the show?

message 10: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments Yeah that sounds good
I'm good with playing anyone. Is there anyone you want to play specifically?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments No not really, but uh could you play Bellemy?
Then I could play whoever you want me too?

message 12: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments I don't mind playing Bellamy. You can play whomever. Honestly I think we just need Bellamy, Clarke, maybe Raven but no one else really.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Okay sounds good. :)
You okay with romance being added in?

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments Ooo yesss!!!

So maybe onto our own charries?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Yep sounds good.
You want me to make a guy for your girl?
Then I can play my own girl and like Raven or something.
Then you play Clark Bellemy and your own character?

message 16: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments Yeah sounds good!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments My male. :)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name:Nicholas Russell
Nickname: Nik
Appearance: He has dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes
description
(view spoiler)
Other: Nik always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)

My female. :)
Name: Ayanna Christine Torres
Nicknames: Anna, Tina, Torres
Appearance: Short, about 5 ft. Has medium brown hair and brown eyes
 photo 7511477626_fef428171b_z_large_zps48572bb4.jpg
(view spoiler)
Other: Is always wearing this jewelry
(view spoiler)

I don't really think I need to make one for Raven. Since we already know all about her.

message 19: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments
Name: Lyanna Cairstars
Nickname:Lya
Appearance:
description

Reason for Being On the Ground: Stole Food
Other: The Last Thing she has from her parents
(view spoiler)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Awesome. :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments So ya wanna start?
Also where should we start at?

message 22: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments Actually I'm a bad started
Well I think they should have been on the ground for a bit at least

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Okay I can start, and yeah that sounds good.

message 24: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 12, 2015 09:33PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Nik sighed softly as he looked around. He was standing guard at one of the posted on the wall and he was kind of getting tired of looking at trees. Though it was definitely better then his cell back up in space, nothing but grey walls up there. Least there color and fresh air down here. He was locked a year ago for getting a girl pregnant, neither of them were legally old enough to have a child so they were both locked up. Unfortunately his girlfriend turned eighteen before the launch and she'd been floated.

Nik scanned the tree for any movement refusing to loose focus on his job, even if it was boring as fuck. He got to be one of the trusted few with a gun, which was good, meant he could protect himself during attack, if the grounders ever did attack.

Ayanna continued to cut and package the meat that some of the men caught while hunting. She was handed the job of cutting the recently smoked meat and packing it away fro winter. It was already getting pretty cold, and she kind of wished she had gloves, her fingers were cold, not that she'd ever complain about it. Being on earth and being cold was better then being up in space ever was. She always hated it up there, never fit in and it was almost impossible not to get in trouble up there. So many stupid rules, even if they were there for a reason.

Raven groaned angrily and kicked a rock that lay on the ground. "Fuck" she hissed and glared at the radio sitting before her. The thing stopped working and she has yet to figure out why. She was usually good at that type of thing but she was distracted because of her idiot ass-whole of a cheating dick ex-boyfriend. She groaned again and pushed Finn as far out of her mind as she could and went back to working on the radio. She needed to get it fixed, there were still some kids that wanted to talk to their parents. So she knuckled down and forgot about Finn for the time being and just worked on the radio.

message 25: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments If there was something that Lyanna hated, it was being stuck inside. And although she wasn't technically inside anywhere, it still felt like a prison. Sure, she wasn't inside her sky block cell but with the possible attack by grounders at any second, and having to stay withing the gates, it more than felt like it. She muttered under her breath as she tapped her foot impatiently, hearing the crunch of the leaves from underneath. The gatherers were taking longer than they should. If only she was out there, this entire process would be faster than it was supposed to be.

However, she shot a look at their oh-so-fearless-leader Bellamy, who had told her no. They had a lot of people who could gather water and different kinds of food but she was one of the few, if not only, that knew the different variety of herbs and berries that were safe to eat and how to make sure the water was clean, as well as clean it. So she wasn't expendable, good to know. Turn out her time on the arc with the food wasn't a waste of time. For the mean time, she took a seat by the gate, waiting to receive the food and look through it.

Bellamy groaned as he saw some idiots trying to impress some girls by lifting some heavy logs to enforce the gate. A smirk flew across his lips, no doubt the two would end up hurting themselves. Oh well, it wasn't his problem. His hands were more than full with handling his sister and the resident Princess, Clarke. And truthfully? He couldn't really care if they hurt themselves by being dumbasses, he had more important things to worry about. Like grounders. His hand unconsciously floated to the gun trapped between his waist of his jeans. If any of them got to close, well, they were going to get what was coming for them.

Across the camp, Clarke resisted the urge to roll her eyes at Bellamy. Of course, like always, he never made sure everyone was alright unless it caught his self interest. But despite her harsh thoughts, he was alright. Truthfully, he helped her make the hard decisions around here, but she would never admit that to him, his head was big enough as it was. Taking her eyes away from him, she went back into tent they used for for medical reasons. Already there was another one who had injured themselves one way or another. It would be annoying if she didn't mind helping people. Although these injuries could be easily avoided if they were cautious. But what could she expect from teens who were let loose without anyone to keep them in line. She supposed that's where she and Bellamy came in, but he seemed to encourage it.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Nik let out a slow breath and continued to scan the trees, looking fro any movement. The gather's should be back any moment, and since he was right by the gate he had to look out for them as well as grounders. Not that it was too hard to spot the difference, grounders were definitely different. He sighed softly and looked down at his gun, he popped the clip out and again counted how many good bullets he had. He's done that a few times, mostly out of boredom but also because he wanted to make sure he had enough bullets for if the grounders did come. Not that he really needed to worry about it, he had a few other clips stored on the stand next to his feet.

Ayanna finished up with the last of the meet that was ready to be packaged and put away and walked away from the table. She was glad to be done at least for a few hours and went to go wash her hands, to get the meat stank off her hands. She finished washing her hands and shoved them into her jean pockets before walking over to one of the fire pits and sitting down. She sighed softly glad to be off her feet, and to be by a warm fire. She pulled her hands out of her pockets and held them out towards the fire a bit to warm her fingers, which was really the only cold part.

Raven smiled when she saw what the problem was, and really thought she was an idiot for not figuring it out sooner. She quickly fixed the problem and stood up triumphantly, "Yes" she said and then put on the mic to test it out. "Ground to the arc, this is Raven can you hear me?" she said into the mic and repeated it until she heard a voice on the other end. "Great, kay so uh... just have the parents line up again and I'll send whoever's next in" she said and waited for a moment before leaving the tent. "Joan" she called once she was out of the tent, "Your up, and dont touch anything, just talk to your parent got it" she said since she really didn't want to fix that damned radio again. She then walked over to the medical tent. "How's things coming?" she asked Clark, not really asking about anything in particular, she just meant in general.

message 27: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments This was honestly testing her patience. Cursing under her breath, Lyanna pushed herself back up before scanning the posted guards. Some of them seemed like real dicks but there was a blonde boy who seemed to be recounting the number of bullets he had in his gun. She rolled her eyes before coming up behind him quietly. "You know, no matter how many times you count the bullets you'll have the same amount you started with. I don't know about you, but I haven't seen any grounders lately. I doubt anyone has. They only seem to appear when we go out of the campsite. It doesn't take a genius to realize they won't come this far out, at least not yet." Honestly, boys and their guns. "Anyways, I'm Lyanna, I'm in charge of food and water. Do you know what time the gatherers are supposed to be back? They're taking forever." She didn't have to wait out here, but if she stayed in the tent she would have to hear all about who slept with who last night. Everyone here was a bunch of hormonal teens. Don't get her wrong, she wasn't above having sex but she wasn't about to skank herself out either.

Bellamy finished off at the wall before heading into the meat storage. The meat for today had already been stored but it still wasn't enough to last the upcoming winter. He would have to tell them to work faster. Even now, in the middle of fall, he could feel the cold nipping at his fingertips, his jacket only keeping his arms warm. At this rate, they won't even make it to a war with the grounders, not if the winter kills them off first. He supposed they were already ready for it, perhaps used to it. The only good the winter might do is slow down the grounders but they had been living on earth their entire lives, they could probably use this to their advantage. Unless they know the weather will kill them. He didn't doubt it, even now Clarke was telling him about some kids already getting frostbite. So now it was either make them work or have more people get sick. Sometimes it was more trouble than it was worth to be a leader.

Clarke had just finished wrapping the boys wound when Raven came through the opening of the tent flap. She tried her best not to feel slightly odd but the entire thing with Finn had left her with an awful feeling in the bottoms of her stomach. It wasn't as if she tried stealing another girl's boyfriend, but he had been sweet and he had seemed genuine. Now she knew better, she scoffed to herself at the thought. She was better off without him. "Hey," She said as she turned and smiled at her. "Nothing really. But I have a feeling that it's going to get a lot more crowded in here. Some kids are already coming down with frostbite and we're still in fall. We can't afford for everyone to get sick but we can't make them work like that either. What about you? Any progress on your side of camp?"

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments Nik looked down at her and nodded slightly, "Yeah I know" he said and looked back out at the trees. Though a few moments later she was talking to him again. He looked down at her and nodded slightly, "It's unlikely but you never know, there's more of them then us" he said, taking a guess there, because it was kind of obvious. "I don't know when they're suppose to be back, but it will probably be soon. It's almost dark" he said and looked about out at the trees, since that was what he was suppose to be paying attention to, not the cute girl standing next to the wall. There was still no movement in the trees though. So there was nothing to worry about for at least a little while. "They should be back any minute, if nothing went wrong" he said a bit less confidently.

Ayanna sighed softly and looked around at some of the other people before letting her eyes land on Bellamy. She's never actually talked to him directly before, he's given her orders but she's never said anything back. She sighed softly and looked back at the fire. She was kind of curious to see what his plans were for the grounders and how they were going to deal with them in general. They couldn't exactly go to war, they had less then a hundred people and a few guns. No way would they be able to win a war between the grounders, not now at least. Maybe if the ark made it down safely, but then again she didn't really want them coming down. She was tired of living under the oppressive thumb of the ark with there stupid rules and laws. Bellamy and Clarke are better leaders then they ever were. At least that's what she thought.

Raven nodded slightly, "Got the radio fixed" she said with a smile and looked over the people in the medical tent. "Still have a lot of bullets to go through" she said a bit frustrated. She had two already gt off in her hands, lucky she didn't loose a couple fingers. "Could probably use a little help from some chemistry wizs" she said with a chuckle. "You know if we have any down here, cause I really don;t know what I'm doing with those things" she said.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments ((You still want to do this?))

message 30: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 835 comments (Yeah I do, I didn't get the notification before)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments ((Okay, cool.))

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 3770 comments ..........