Gravendors Asylum {{ Semi-Detailed RP }} discussion

Outside the Asylum RP > Creepy Pool House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris was glad to be alone. He curled up inside the dark building, away from any doors or windows. He pulled his lighter out of his pocket, pulling up his sleeve. He started to burn his arm, even though it was already covered in scars. He winced, gritting his teeth and hoping no one would notice that he was missing.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason was in the bathroom of the creepy pool house, he made no movement or sound, if you were a regular person you might've thought he was dead if you saw him. Masons mind raced with the images of the day he shot up his school, he frowned and shook his head to clear his thoughts.

Mason grabbed what ever sharp thing he could find, he then pulled sweater sleeve up, he sighed as he dug the sharp object into his arm, he repeated the many words that he was called, Worthless, Slut, Loser, Dumbass, Unloved, Emo, he grimaced as the sharp object dug into his skin.

message 4: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris could smell his blood and checked to see if he was bleeding him self. His skin was raw and crisped of his arm, but not really bleeding. He knew that there was someone else in there. His lighter went out and he almost swore, but he was able to keep himself quiet. Fenris tried to get it to light again, making some noise as he got more frustrated with it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason sighed, he doesn't make a noise as he digs the object deeper into his arm, he just whimpers slightly as the object slices through a vein, he doesn't make a single noise other then that. Mason hated himself for what he did in the past, it was only 4 years ago, but still, the memory haunted him as he dug the object into his arm, it made such a small hole in his arm, but he didn't care.

message 6: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris slowly got up when he realized that his lighter was dead. He moved over to the source of the whimper, the smell of blood even stronger. He was clearly anorexic, and he wore baggy clothes since the institute couldn't provide any clothes that actually fit. "You.. You alright?" He finally asked, quickly rolling his sleeve back down even though it hurt his burn.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason looked up, he quickly pulled the object out and he hid the object inside his shirt, " I'm fine," Mason whispered quietly, he didn't say anything more as he moved around to find a light switch, he flipped the light switch on when he found it, blood littered the floor where he had just been, he rolled his sleeve back down and he looked for the source of the voice.

message 8: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris finally found the source. He was tempted to cover his nose, the blood smelled so strong. "I have some extra wrappings and gauze if you want to use it" he pulled the items from his pocket, holding them up for him to see.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" N-n-no thank you, I-I-I'm fine," Mason says stuttering a little bit, he hugged himself as he rocked back and forth on his heels. He kept his sleeve down and his eyes on the floor, he hadn't meant for anyone to hear his whimper, but it didn't matter now.

message 10: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris shrugged, sitting down so he could wrap his own arm. He pulled up the sleeve, biting his lip to keep himself quiet. He put gauze on the large burn first before wrapping it with the bandage. He kept his head down, hoping that he wasn't bothering the other boy.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason looked up and watched the other boy, he frowned and then he looked back down, " I guess I should wrap my arm up," Mason murmured as he came over to the other boy. He sat a few inches away from the other boy and he brings out his own gauze and bandages, he sighs as he has to stand up again to wash his wound out, he ran his arm underneath the cold, cold water.

message 12: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Guessing you're in here for that? Maybe a little more. I'm here because I burn, cut, and bruise myself. And apparently I'm working on slowly killing myself by refusing to eat. I guess they really don't care here since I have yet to get the tube. " Fenris stood once he was done with his own arm, brushing the dust and dirt of his black pants.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nope, I'm in here for killing thousands of high schoolers back four years ago when I was fourteen, I just started jabbing and peirceing my self with sharp objects two years ag," Mason says as he then turned the water off and he dried off his arm, after that he then begins to wrap up his arm with a bandage first and then he wraps his arm up with the gauze, he did it as if he was an expert at it, which he was.

message 14: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris nodded, watching him. "I was never able to kill anyone. Not even myself. No matter how hard I tried" he grimaced, rubbing his arm. He noted that the other boy was three years older than him, making sure to remember that. "Name's Fenris. "

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason listened to the boy as he wrapped his arm up, he looked up when the boy gave him his name, he sighed, " I'm Mason, Mason Abby James," Mason says, " I've been here for four years now," Mason says softly, he looked Fenris up and down.

message 16: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Only a few months. I was able to run down a path of danger and destruction in a short amount of time. " he shrugged, shoving his hands into the front pocket of his hoodie. Just by looking at him, you could tell that he was under a hundred pounds. He wasn't very tall, so it wasn't as bad as it could be. Fenris double checked his bandage, biting his lip as a nervous tick.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason looked away from the boy, he looked exactly like Fenris, but you couldn't tell because he wore layers of clothing to hide it, he didn't want to seem weak at all, he bit his lip, he shoved his hands into his hoodie pockets and he rocked on his heels.

message 18: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris rocked back onto his heels, looking up at him. "You sure your arm is okay?" He asked quietly, moving back to lean against the wall. He could be a really caring person, or he could just want to stay as far away from everyone as possible. He just had to be talked to at the right time.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" My arm is fine dear Fenris, I am also surprised that someone like you, no offense, cares as much as that about me," Mason replies, he scratched at his wrist on his other arm. Mason sighed as he looked down at his feet, he shook his head and began to think about the memory again.

message 20: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris shrugged. "In this place, you have to find someone that you can get along with if you want to keep any sanity you might have left. I have yet to find that person, so until I do, it could be anyone. " he fiddled with his fingers, barely able to stay still most of the time.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason smiled lightly, he shook his head and he sighed, he licked his lip to keep them moist, he grimaced as the sound of a million shots rang through his mind, he gripped his head in his hands and he backed into an wall. He groans softly, the memories getting darker within the minutes. Mason slid down the wall and he sat on the ground, he groans softly again as the memories kept repeating inside his head, he shakes his head to try and clear his thoughts but it doesn't work.

message 22: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He sat down beside him, furrowing his brows. He couldn't possibly understand what was going through his mind, but he was trying. He hesitantly put a hand up, gently touching his shoulder. Fenris was prepared to get away from him as quickly as possible, though.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" Please don't touch me darling," Mason groans softly, he shrugged Fenris off him, he shook his head slightly and he grimaced and whimpered softly, he couldn't handle the memories anymore, he wanted to just curl up and die.

message 24: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He quickly pulled his hand away, starting to mess with his fingers again. Fenris curled up, bringing his knees to his chest and hoping to give himself some warmth. He looked down, unsure of what to do. He felt useless once more and his head started to hurt as his own head was filled with thoughts.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason began to calm down a little bit, he grimaced as the sound of a scream tore through the memory and it escaped his lips, he stopped the scream quickly and he closed his mouth. He shook his head and he looked at Fenris, " Sorry, it happens a lot, it's a PTSD attack, it always happens," Mason explained softly.

message 26: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris was curled up, his hands clasped over his ears as he winced. When he realized the scream stopped, he straightened up and looked over at him. He looked over at Mason with wide eyes, shaking a bit.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm so super super super sorry Fenris, I didn't mean to hurt you or scare you, it happens a lot and sometimes I can't stop it, it's a PTSD attack, the memories affect my PTSD a lot," Mason says trying to apologize which was new, he never apologized not even when his mom and step dad accused him of things.

message 28: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He nodded, trying to calm himself. He closed his eyes, curling up again. "It's.. It's okay.. I'm fine" he insisted, sniffling. Fenris rubbed his eyes, wondering if it would be alright if he leaned against him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason cautiously moved closer to Fenris, he didn't move too close to the boy, just in case he didn't want to be touched or anything else, he bit his lip as he fumbled with the hem of his sweater hoodie.

message 30: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He moved close to him, moving so that he was close beside him and a bit forward. Fenris then leaned back against him, resting his head on his chest. He closed his eyes, taking deep breaths.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason looked down at Fenris, his heartbeat began to slowly speed up, he smiled lightly, he moved a strand of hair away from Fenris's eyes and he sighed, he moved his hand quickly away, this particular position brought back memories, but they were good memories.

message 32: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He turned, moving his legs over so that they were across Mason's lap. Fenris rest his cheek on his chest instead of the back of his head, feeling like it was a much more comfortable position.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason shifted and he moved Fenris a little bit so that they were both comfortable, he smiled lightly, he missed the closeness of another guy, Fernis isn't no man, but he was for sure the cutest guy and caring guy he ever met, he sighed as he reached into his left hoodie pocket, " Do you listen to Panic! At the Disco Fenris?" Mason asked.

message 34: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I haven't since I got here. I don't have any technology with me. " Fenris said softly, looking up at him. He shifted a bit again, feeling very comfortable against him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" I have an iPhone that they let me keep, would you like to listen to them with me?" Mason asked, he plugged his headphones into his iPhone and he looked down at Fenris, he bit his lip and he sighed as he smiled lightly.

message 36: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Sure.." He took the headphone, leaning back against him once he started playing the music. Fenris reached for his hand, hesitantly holding it.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason slowly intwined they're fingers, he closed his eyes as he leaned his head back, he let the music calm him down, he let the feeling of Fenris on him calm him down as well.

message 38: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris clutched his hand tightly, his burn starting to hurt a bit more. He let out a shaky breath, shifting a big in his lap.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason opens his eyes, he looked down at Fenris, " You okay darling?" Mason asked gently, he bit his lip as he waited for an answer.

message 40: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He nodded, turning to face him. He straddled his thighs with his own legs, putting his hands on Mason's chest. Fenris looked into his eyes, biting his lip.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's your arm ain't it?" Mason asked softly as he looked into Fenris's eyes, he seemed to have gotten lost in the prettiness of them, he waited for an answer.

message 42: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Yeah. I'm used to it, though" he said softly, moving his hands up to his shoulders. Ash looked down a bit, wincing slightly.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" Be gentle on your arm darling, you just recently burned it, it's going to hurt even at the slightest movement," Mason says, he doesn't move his hands or anything, they stayed at his side, he looked at Fenris.

message 44: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Yeah, I know.." He murmured, leaning forward. He rest his forehead against his shoulder, letting out a sigh. Fenris moved his hands back down to his chest.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

" Just be careful okay, I may be a pyschopathic killer, but I do have a heart and from this point on I will care about anything that happens to you," Mason murmured, he gently took Fenris's hand into his.

message 46: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Fenris looked back up into his eyes, not expecting him to say that. He gave his hand a squeeze, his heart beating a bit faster.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" And I mean what I said," Mason says, he didn't care if he just met Fenris, it felt like he knew Fenris forever, his heart raced as he said this, he didn't want this moment to end, he was sure that this was a moment where it would never happen again and he wanted to keep this memory forever,

message 48: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He leaned into him, hesitantly pressing his lips to his. Fenris was so light in his lap, and he looked so frail. He reached up and ran his hand through Mason's hair slowly.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Mason was surprised when he felt Fenris's lips on his, but he began to move them slowly in sync with Fenris's, his eyes began to flutter close, butterfly's blossomed in Masons stomach, Pleasure shot through his entire body. Pain faded away from his memories.

message 50: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) He moved closer to him, their chests now against each other. Fenris tilted his head slightly, accidentally biting his lower lip.

« previous 1