Gravendors Asylum {{ Semi-Detailed RP }} discussion

Requests > Request Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments I can RP if you're still on ^^

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Great. So where do u want to rp?

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments Lunch Room ?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) It depends on u want too rp with. My girl, vee, who want be going to the lunch room, or my guy, Noah, who would be going.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments I'm fine with either where would Vee go then, though?
Also I might use both of my guys In the RP or just Sully due to the fact he'd be more likely to talk to a stranger then Sage

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I FINALLY MADE MY CHARACTER, WOOOHOOOOO

SO..... anyone?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone want to Roleplay authorities Dominik?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) -Kelly- wrote: "I'm fine with either where would Vee go then, though?
Also I might use both of my guys In the RP or just Sully due to the fact he'd be more likely to talk to a stranger then Sage"

Vee would be found in the garden but u can choose who ever

zombie i cam rp with u

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, ignore the word authorities!

And sure where to?

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments Okie I'll post in the garden with my new guy Esra

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) -Kelly- wrote: "Okie I'll post in the garden with my new guy Esra"

Yay! I was looking forward to roing with oli ^•^ lol smart face claim. Okay u pst first if thats okay

How about the track zombie? Or actually anywhere u want amd think ur guy would be at

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking he'd possibly be in the surgery room since he's suicidal and everything :)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I see where ur coming from but my guy isnt reslly suicidal... except maybe i can have him want to go someplace quite so he could go their

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments XD perfect- just posted

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, could you maybe post first Fay?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Yah just give me a moment

message 19: by Morgan (last edited Aug 10, 2015 07:51PM) (new)

Morgan | 60 comments
Anyone? I've got Wylie who's either a- completely absorbed in technology and could care less for human interactions or b- a complete and totally awkward flirt
Also Everett who just doesn't get along with anybody, and certainly wouldn't be the one to approach someone. Due to his position as "guard" maybe an fling like situation? A girl or boy who does things for him and in turn he gets them simple things like treats and such and on certain occasions pills. It sort of a situation where they're both just using each other

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Anyone want to rp? At the moment I only have Lyric, who's really sweet and a dreamer type, with PTSD

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments Anyone?