Gravendors Asylum {{ Semi-Detailed RP }} discussion

Requests > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments
anyone? All my characters are open for friendships, rivalries, enemies, romantic interest and maybe even a sibling depending on what you're interested in XP also I really prefer in depth RPs so if we do romance I prefer no insta love or insta- relationships as I'd rather any relationship be developed
(view spoiler)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I CANT BELIEVE UOU CLAIMED ANDY!! The gif u have for him is my face now lol but I guess what happened happened. Right? Don't worry I forgive I ^•^ just make sure u keep a weapon at ur bed.... Moving on! I was thinking for jake, the first guy. This isn't anything big it's just my character, Vee, had a horrible past with someone named jake. So if ur guy tries approaching rp even talking to her she would completely freak out. But first she would have to know his name.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments Haha ^^ well you did make your claims before me so now he's mine XP his angry face kind of makes me want to laugh though. I will be sure to keep a knife by my night table
Well I mean that's just his FC name and him and ash kind of go together so I had to distinguish between them with their official names XD still have no idea what I'll name him for the RP though

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Lol I guess ur right. Oh okay. I figured it was their face claim but thought you were also planing to name him that when I read their things. But that explains. We'll I have two characters for now that are done and if ever plan on wanting to use them for something just check them out and let me know. I'll be more then willing to help ^•^ also I just wanted to know how do u get to gifs side by side like that?

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments <.img .width="200" height=."200" .src=http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxr... />
Usually I just put them side by said with no spaces between the ">" whatever those are called. And without the dots you can adjust the width and height so they match each other. The quotation marks aren't really needed either I'm horrible at explaining

We could do a friendship or something XD?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Okay. Ill try the gif thing when I'm able to. For now my girl wouldn't be friends with anyone cuz she has trust problems. But my guy could be friends. His name is Noah Ahmed

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments Okie, if you have trouble I can clarify more since that description wasn't the best. And that works with me <.< not sure which character to choose, I'm currently working on Jake (Sage) and Jake (Bradlee- Nickname: Sully)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Kk. For now I gtg go just tell me when u have someone done

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments Anyone for a collab with any of my made characters??

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments I just want an assassin for my Wylie ;-; girl or boy. Friendship, enemies, romantic interest- whatever XP

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm making Ajax's older sister. She's a serial killer, if you're interested.

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments A serial killer :O ? She could be part of the assassins maybe so they'd know each other. Or we could collab with another one of my characters

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, which one? You make a lot XD but they're all excellent, so

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments Any of them. All of their outlines are above second comment except my already made Esra- ^^

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Chloe and Josh, think they'd fit in with the assassin thing?

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments Who'd fit? >.<

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Both of em? Or one? Idk

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments What do you mean? Sorry, just confused with the wording?

My Josh Beech FC is already made as Wylie- but he worked as an undercover tech for the assassins.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Anyone wants to do a collab with ether one of my characters. A boy names Noah and a girl named Vee