Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (fionnualamcb) I'm putting this in the general forum because I hope Felicia and Veronica see it!

Felicia's gonna be at DragonCon. Veronica's gonna be at DragonCon. I imagine at least a handful of us will be, too. Are there any plans for another DragonCon VF panel/hangout this year? I was unenlightened about VF the last time it happened.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary (marybeougherauthor) | 2 comments I haz sads. Seeing nothing on the official schedule. Anything unofficial? Or hopefully the schedule isn't complete.

message 3: by Josh (new)

Josh (hexijosh) | 15 comments Surely someone could put something together. A meetup would be awesome, official or otherwise.

message 4: by Kellynj (new)

Kellynj | 5 comments I'm definetly interested in this and keep checking the feed. So - we have how many members going? Hopefully Felicia & Veronica will see the info, and i'm willing to host in my Hyatt room if need be - (and fyi my profile is public on the app under kelly ludwig so friend me guys!)

Unofficial, cause there's no way to do it officially unless Felicia might be able to get a room somewhere from the event peeps, early or late in the con work better for people?

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (abookforwhen) | 8 comments I'd be up for a meetup! Any day other than Friday works for me. Is there maybe a bar or a coffee shop near the con hotels?

message 6: by Kellynj (new)

Kellynj | 5 comments Personally, i think Hyatt, Marriott and Hilton are the center area along with the food court. I'm not usually great about venturing far from the con since it's an immersive and I can find stuff right there.

message 7: by Josh (new)

Josh (hexijosh) | 15 comments If this comes together, I'll make time whenever necessary.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (abookforwhen) | 8 comments Here are some options:

Night/Evening--Let's do Gibney's Pub. It's right across Portman Blvd from the Hyatt and Marriot.

Friday 8:30pm
Saturday 5pm
Sunday 7pm

Morning--We could meet at the Starbucks at the Marriot and then find somewhere to hangout and chat.

Friday 10am
Saturday 10am
Sunday 11:30am
Monday 10am

Any preferences or alternative suggestions?

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary (marybeougherauthor) | 2 comments One of the mornings at Starbucks would be good for me. We get to ATL on Wed, so a precon meet up could work for me as well.

message 10: by Josh (new)

Josh (hexijosh) | 15 comments Amanda B. wrote: "Here are some options:

Night/Evening--Let's do Gibney's Pub. It's right across Portman Blvd from the Hyatt and Marriot.

Friday 8:30pm
Saturday 5pm
Sunday 7pm

Morning--We could meet at the Starb..."

As for evenings, Friday and Sunday work best for me, but Saturday is doable. Mornings: Friday and Saturday or Sunday.