What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Adult romance, red head twin sisters- title may be something to do with stars/astronomy - sisters don't talk and the main character falls in love with a man who the sister has been with before

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Demika (new)

Demika | 8 comments This book is one i read around 6 years ago but even then it may have been a little old. The story is about a girl who is the twin to her eccentric sister. They both have red hair but the main girl is quiet and lonesome whereas her sister is popular and pretty.In the story they are youngish adults, maybe around the late 20's idk

When her sister's husband dies (something like that) she sees her sister for the first time in years at his funeral. The sister also has a young son who is sickly.
The sister is an artist and i think goes away for some time or stays in there for ages to get over her grief while the main character gets close with her nephew who she doesn't really know.

Anyway, the main girl falls in love with this man who has an astronomy tower thing in his house and when he invites her over they look at the stars. They are together for a while and she is finally happy until she is in her sisters art studio at her house (her sister is rich) and she discovers that her sister used to either sleep or date the man she finally got with as she finds a whole bunch of nude portraits of him. They get in a fight and break up and she stops seeing the guy and her young nephew. I cant remember much else but the title may have had something to do with stars.
Thanks anyone who helps :-)

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37760 comments Mod
Demika, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37760 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Demika, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.