Gravendors Asylum {{ Semi-Detailed RP }} discussion

New Members > Rules

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 07, 2015 06:29PM) (new)

Please Follow These Rules, If Not Followed, You Will Suffer Dire Consequences

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rules:

☛ Please Respect these Rules
☛ Be Respectful and Responsible
☛ Be Kind and Nice
☛ Be Creative and Thoughtful
☛ Make Males and Females
☛ Be Active and Stay Active
☛ Roleplay Nice and Roleplay Please
☛ Use Proper Spelling and Grammar
☛ Use Vocabulary and Punctuation
☛ Use Proper Capitalization
☛ Have Patience for your fellow Roleplayers
☛ Mod Words is Law and Please Follow All Rules

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Consequences:

- First Warning ~ Two rules
- Second Warning ~ Four rules
- Third Warning ~ Six rules
- First Message ~ Seven rules
- Second Message ~ Eight rules
- Third Message ~ Nine rules
- Suspension ~ Ten rules
- Bansihment ~ Tweleve rules or Repeatment

Sign:

I, _______, agree to be rules above and I promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously.

message 2: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett | 2 comments I, Scarlett, agree to be rules above and I promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously. XD

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) I, Fayza, agree to be rules above and I promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously.

message 4: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie)
I, Martha, agree to the rules above and promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 60 comments I, Kelly, agree to the rules above and promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously.

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 3 comments I, Nyan, agree to be rules above and I promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I, UOREOOOOO, agree to be rules above and I promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around I, Demi, agree to the rules above and I promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously.

message 9: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' I, Bambi , agree to the rules above and I promise to follow them, and if I dare break a rule I promise to uphold my consequences and take them seriously.