Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BOOKS! > Books that Keep You Up All Night

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments What are the books that keep you up all night reading?

message 2: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments I've never pulled an all nighter with a book but there have been plenty that I've read in a few hours! I read Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens and Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) by Jenny Han VERY quickly, along with many others. Both were addicting and great reads!

message 3: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I second that. I love both of them.

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments As for me, the most recent one that got me stay up is The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen

message 5: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 303 comments When Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out, I read it in two days.

message 6: by Emma Claire (new)

Emma Claire (em03claire) | 116 comments Oh my god when Blood Of Olympus came out, I finished it that day!

message 7: by Zainab (new)

Zainab (zainabals) some of my recent can't put me downs: Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas , A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas and Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

message 8: by Felicity (new)

Felicity (felicityapr) | 3 comments Harry Potter definitely! I stayed up for days on end reading it.

message 9: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 52 comments When I discovered the Shapes of Autumn series I couldn't stop reading. It was the same With Vampire Academy, Lux series, and The Grey Wolves. All great series!

message 10: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (friendtobooks04) | 105 comments Lunar Chronicles
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
Prom and Prejudice Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

message 11: by Aliyah (new)

Aliyah Rios | 25 comments Right now the only book that is keeping me up is Go Ask Alice.

message 12: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 303 comments I can't wait to see how this one ends! The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass

message 13: by Amber (last edited Aug 19, 2016 03:23AM) (new)

Amber | 6 comments Just recently read City of Ashes in one day. Winter took me a day and a half. It Ends with Us and I'll Give You the Sun I stayed up all night reading.

message 14: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Andreda | 33 comments The only books that I've stayed up all night to read are I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios and The Beach House by James Patterson

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Gonzalez (escapexjunkie) | 5 comments There have been so many but recently The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy: The Summer I Turned Pretty; It's Not Summer Without You; We'll Always Have Summer had me up all night until I finished all of them. I barely slept for those 2-3 days. I was just obsessed with Belly & Conrad's chemistry. PS I love Jenny Han.

message 16: by PreePree (last edited Aug 23, 2016 07:55PM) (new)

PreePree | 478 comments Recently this series Hidden (Hidden #1) by M. Lathan has been occupying a lot of my time. Ive been up past midnight reading it.

However, any book in this series Introductions (The Ghost Bird, #1) by C.L. Stone becomes my whole world! I read it in my dreams :)

message 17: by PreePree (new)

PreePree | 478 comments Emma Claire wrote: "Oh my god when Blood Of Olympus came out, I finished it that day!"

That book was pretty hard for me to put down too..lol

message 18: by A (new)

A Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Most of the time I had to pry myself from this book just to make it last a little longer. I loved it!

message 19: by Cal (last edited May 19, 2017 05:22PM) (new)

Cal  (Cal's Reading Corner) (calsreadingcorner) | 360 comments Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1) by Beth Fantaskey

I stayed up until 3:30am to read this bad-boy. What an emotional rollercoaster!!!

message 20: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 132 comments Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth !!!!!

And even Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heartless by Marissa Meyer City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth (because of all the crying) Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare The Valley of the Wolves (Crónicas de la Torre, #1) by Laura Gallego García The Fury (The Vampire Diaries, #3) by L.J. Smith Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #4) by L.J. Smith The Captive Part II / The Power (The Secret Circle, #2-3) by L.J. Smith and there must be more....
I think I've just determined that I sleep VERY late.

message 21: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 132 comments Even Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi

message 22: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Eilers The Shatter Me series is a hard one for me to put down

message 23: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 10 comments Scythe omg