Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > YA Series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments This thread is for everyone who wants to recommend their favorite young adult series. Any genres are acceptable.

message 2: by Jess (last edited Aug 07, 2015 06:13PM) (new)

message 4: by Jay (new)

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 779 comments I loved the Sweep series! The ending book was so surprising O_O

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Jess wrote: "I loved the Sweep series! The ending book was so surprising O_O"

:)

message 8: by Vicki (last edited Aug 08, 2015 11:06PM) (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I agree with The Selection series!!

Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Welcome to the Dark House (Dark House, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz Return to the Dark House (Dark House, #2) by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz Deadly Little Lies (Touch, #2) by Laurie Faria Stolarz Deadly Little Games (Touch, #3) by Laurie Faria Stolarz Deadly Little Voices (Touch, #4) by Laurie Faria Stolarz Deadly Little Lessons (Touch, #5) by Laurie Faria Stolarz

message 9: by Amie's Book (new)

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 1 comments THE CITY CENTER series by SIMONE POND is amazing

The City Center by Simone Pond
The New Agenda by Simone Pond
The Mainframe by Simone Pond
The Torrent (The New Agenda, #4) by Simone Pond
The Canyon by Simone Pond
Simone Pond
The City Center by Simone Pond
The New Agenda by Simone Pond
The Torrent (The New Agenda, #4) by Simone Pond
The Mainframe by Simone Pond

message 11: by Sarah (new)

message 12: by Grace Meredith (new)

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) I know it isn't quite a series, but has anyone read Six of Crows? It's one of my favorite books of 2016, along with Illuminae, of course.