Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

What songs match this book?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Annabel What songs do you think match this book or the series?

Hall of Fame
Airplanes

I'm not really sure, so I'll just leave it to you guys!

-Annabel

Ruby When I read it, I distinctly felt like Burn by Ellie Goulding matched Divergent, or at least the first half. I thought it would apply to how the Dauntless were different from the other factions and were unified and rebellious.

Emma Definitely Burn by Ellie Goulding.

Mimi mostly anything by eliie goulding

Teresa People Like Us--Kelly Clarkson

Jane I think a good song would be Beating heart by Ellie Goulding.

Annabel Wow, lots of Ellie Goulding. I think I'm being outnumbered. ;)

Teresa Beating Heart is a beautiful Song, Jane. I can see that it would match "PERFECTLY"

Ghostiee I managed to accidentally find the PERFECT album for reading this whole series. Try listening to "Little Machines" by LIGHTS. Songs like "Speeding" and "Oil and Water" and "Muscle Memory" are perfect. I can no longer listen to that album without getting Divergent feels, as I listened to it on repeat throughout the whole series.

Galaxy I think any sci-fi book with action and romance deserves Lean On by Major Laser in their playlist.

Annabel Ghostiee wrote: "I managed to accidentally find the PERFECT album for reading this whole series. Try listening to "Little Machines" by LIGHTS. Songs like "Speeding" and "Oil and Water" and "Muscle Memory" are perfe..."

Wow, okay, I will do that

message 12: by Autumn (new) - added it

Autumn i think that burn by ellie would go better with catching fire not divergent