Disney University {DU} discussion

Dorms > Nature Dorm (3 Spots Vacant)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl} | 190 comments Mod
((Nature Dorm))

message 2: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments Har walked into her room expecting roommates. A sad expression flashed across her face as she saw it was empty. But it was soon replaced by a mischievous look. First one here, first one to pick. And she could also start working on her wall. She sat down her luggage. Peeking her head into the hallway she glance around making sure no one could see what she was about to do. Looking from bed to bed she finally had her choice. She took off flying to the bed farthest from the door. Jumping she landed on it perfectly. She sighed into her pillow glad to have the freedom to finally do this. She got up and pulled her two suitcases to her bed. Flopping down on the bed once again she hung her head off the side so she could watch for her roommates.

message 3: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments Opening the door to her room Har stepped aside so that Kody could step in first. "Sorry if it takes a little bit for me to find it. I still haven't unpacked."

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Thats fine." He said.

message 5: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments "Okay, so I guess you can sit anywhere. So far I'm the only one in here." She told him walking over to her bags.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments He sits on an empty bed.

message 7: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments Digging through one of her bags Har realizes that it contains only clothes. Moving to her next bag she opens the smallest compartment and brings out about four different types of tea. Turning around she asks. "What kind? I have White, Green, Black and Herbal."

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Black" he said. He feels akward because he has never been alone with a girl

message 9: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments "Okay." She says as she tosses a packet of green and black on her bed. Opening her backpack she pulls out two plastic cups. Spinning on her heel Har turns to the mini fridge sitting in the room. Walking towards hoping that there was water in it. Opening it to thankfully find a bottle of water she tells him. "I hope you don't mind it being a bit cold."

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Ok i actually like cold tea." He says.

message 11: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments "Awesome!" She exclaims as she pours the water into the cups. Setting the bottle on the table she gently kicks the door closed and walks over to Kody and hands him one of the cups. After getting the packets she walks over to the bed that he's sitting on and sits down in the floor by the bed. Handing him the packet of black tea.
"Sooooooooo... Do you know what kind of classes you're gonna take yet?" She was suddenly feeling shy again. This was the first time she'd ever been alone with a boy.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments He puts the packet in the cup. "I dont know... Art possibly..."

message 13: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments "That's cool. I'll probably take art and creative writing. Maybe something else I don't know." She had no idea what to do except put her tea packet in her cup and start dunking it.

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments He starts dunking the teapacket. "Yeah..." He thinks to himself She is really pretty... Should i tell her? ...no she'll think im weird...

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments (Gtg ill be back tomorrow)

message 16: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments Taking a sip of her tea she makes a disgusted face seeing that she still has longer to go before it's to her likeness. She looked up and right into his eyes. Wow, he's pretty cute. She thought. Should I? No that would just make it even weirder! She quickly averted her eyes as the thought passed. After some more dunking she tried her tea again. Sighing with relief she finally had it.
Not knowing what to say she blurted out. "I think you're cute!" Then quickly covered her mouth as she felt her cheeks flame.

((Do I see the Mad Hatter's son finding a possible girlfriend in he's enemies daughter?))

message 17: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments Jade (Jayson) wrote: "(Gtg ill be back tomorrow)"

((Okie dokes.))

message 18: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Clara was looking for her sister. She didn't want her sister to be mingling with any goodies. She finally found which room she was in, the nature dorm.
Seriously? Clara thought.
She stormed in to see her and a boy having tea. Clara knew who the boy was, he was having tea for hearts sake!
"Har, why are you talking to this madman?" Clara was disgusted.
"This is absolutely revolting!"

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments "Im not a madman! Oh wait.." He laughs. "Yes i am! And youre late for tea!" He looks at har. "You think im cute?" He said blushing

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments Bobbi_Anne wrote: "((Do I see the Mad Hatter's son finding a possible girlfriend in he's enemies daughter?))

(I think so!)

message 21: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"Get out, I don't want my sister to associate with a lunatic of some sort, especially since you rebelled against my mother." She grabbed his arm and digged her black nails into his skin while pulling him out the door.
((Sorry if I god modded a little bit but she's evil))

Zed the Great and Powerful! (Jayson) | 47 comments His eyes turn red and he speaks with a deep scottish accent. "I like her and she likes me. The bloody big head cant come between us and neither can you..." He says as he grabs her hand and stabs a needle in it.

(He has an evil side... I probably should have mentioned that on the form but i forgot)

message 23: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"She doesn't like you, it's just the adrenaline rush of coming to Disney Uni." She wasn't effected by the needle at all. Her mother has done worse.
"Now get out or I'll hurt you." She warned and forcefully pushed him out and slammed the door in his face. He was younger than her and she could tell. He seemed childish and crazy. She took the needle out, it was sharp and she was bleeding, good thing he didn't do it deep. She glared at Har. She took the tea, ripped the packages, and threw it away.
"If you do anything that is a disgrace or dishonoring to our family, like associate with that lunatic, I will tell mother." Clara walked out to her own dorm holding her bleeding arm.

message 24: by Aphromisna (new)

Aphromisna (bopbear1324) | 52 comments After watching her sister snd Kody argue Har's eyes grew wide. As her sister ripped her tea and threw both cups away that drew the line. She hollered after her sister.
"MOTHERB ISN'T HERE AND YOU'RE NOT MY BOSS! I CAN TALK TO WHO EVER I WANT!"

Huffing, she got up and slammed the door.