✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > ☽❣≾Кἆяἆ≿❣☾'n Ruth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 207 (207 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments so ready to make characters? I'll be right back I've just gotta eat supper

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Yeah I'm ready and okay.
I'm the girl right? Just want to make sure.

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Yeah unless you wanna be the guy lol :D

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments I honestly don't have a preference.

message 5: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 07, 2015 03:20PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Name: Ayanna Christine Torres
Nicknames: Anna, Tina, Torres
Appearance: Short, about 5 ft. Has medium brown hair and brown eyes
 photo 7511425694_a904f109d7_z_large_zps33f71806.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Ayanna is quiet at first, kind of shy, but once she get’s comfortable around you she blossoms. She becomes a weird goofball making stupid jokes every once in a while and she just really opens up. She doesn’t trust very easily though, just because she’s comfortable around you doesn’t mean she trusts you. She’s very loyal and would never betray anyone she cares about, no matter what. Once she’s on a side she sticks to it. She's a pretty serious person when she needs to be, but she's also to joke around in slightly inappropriate times. She's not the best at socializing, but she does her best when it calls for it. She's a good liar but once you get to know her you'll be able to tell because she has a tell. When ever she lies she bounces her left leg, or taps her foot is she's standing.
Other: Is always wearing this jewelry
(view spoiler)

This okay?

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Name: Travis Lee Gamble
Nickname: Gamble

Date of Birth: March 8, 1996

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

(view spoiler)
<
Hair color: Light brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 6'2"
Other: Two tattoos, one on his right forearm and the other on his left shoulder. Stud earrings in both ears.

Personality:
Travis prides himself in not giving a fuck what other people think of him. That being said, he's loyal and caring to the people closest to him, and will defend them to the last. Although he rarely starts them, he's gotten into multiple fights at school. It's only because it's hard for him to control his temper when his pride, or someone close to him is being threatened or shammed.

Girls
Classic Movies
Airplanes
Classic Rock

Dislikes:
Sharks
Cheesy Commercials
Dr. Pepper

History:
Travis grew up in what most would call a regular middle class family. His older sister, Catherine, died of Leukemia at age five, two years before he was born. Travis himself was born premature, and it was speculated whether he was even going to live past babyhood. He did, however, and his parents were excessively careful not to expose him to germs or anything, almost to the point of deciding to homeschool him. They decided against it, and Travis, a small, thin, five-year-old was sent off to school. The next six years consisted of him being constantly bullied and ridiculed by the other boys. However, puberty hit him earlier than the others, so at twelve he was bigger and stronger than the rest of them. That stopped the bullying for several years, upon which Travis started to realize what his personality really was like. He broke free of his parents strict regulations, and started to just have fun with his life. Well, perhaps a little too free. At fourteen he started to really notice girls, and at that age he started to have sex for the first time, and even started to experiment with drugs. It didn't take him long to tone himself down, however. Although he's still a bit of a rebel, he isn't as over-the-top as he used to be.

message 7: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments She's awesome! Sorry I took so long to reply.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments It's okay, and I love your guy.

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Awesome :) I made him a while back and wanted to give him a try. Oh, and about the language, do you mind it? It's perfectly fine if you do I just like to know so I don't offend you

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Nah it's cool, I'm fine with swearing., Swear all the time myself.

message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Okay finally all the supper fixing and dish washing is over, so I'll be on regular for the rest of the evening lol. And great :D ready to start, then?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Awesome, :)
Yeah I'm ready, but would you mind starting it?

message 13: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments ((Sure thing!))

Travis carried the last box into the dorm room and sat it on the floor before collapsing into his partially set up bed. "Whew!" He looked over at his best friend, Ayanna. "Need any help with the rest of yours?"

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna chuckled softly and shook her head slightly, "No, I'm good" she said and set her box on the floor next to the bed. "Just got a few more left" she said and walked out of the room to go back down to the parking lot to grab the rest of her stuff. She really hadn't brought that much, but Travis was a lot stronger and faster then she was so he finished before her.

Ayanna opened the trunk of her car and pulled out a box and set on the ground next to her car before grabbing out another and another. Once all of the ones that remained her her car sat in two stacks on the ground next to the car she closed the trunk and locked up her car. Then she looked down at the four boxes that lay before her and though maybe she should have taken Travis up on his offer. She shrugged slightly after a moment and picked up one of the boxes, it really wasn't that big or heavy so she set it box down on another one similar to it and picked them both up together. It wasn't too bad so she carried them both back up to her dorm room as fast as she could and set them next to her desk. She was a little winded but she smiled at her friend anyway and hurried back out and went back to her car.

Ayanna paused for a moment when she saw someone leaning up against the trunk of her car. A smile spread across her mouth and she ran over to him. "Justin" she said and hugged him happily. He's been away for almost two weeks visiting family or something, "How was your trip" she asked though before he could answer she kissed him.

After a few moments Ayanna pulled away and smiled at him, "Help me with these last two boxes" she said and bent over and picked one of them up. "Then we can go and walk around campus or something" and turned around and hurried back up to there dorm room. She set the box down on the floor and smiled at Travis. "I'm sooooooooo sorry" she said apologizing in advance before backing out of the plans they had, which she felt bad about. "Justin is back" she said happily. "Can we hang out tomorrow?"

Justin walked into the room and looked over at Travis for a moment before setting the box down and smiling at Ayanna. "I'll wait outside" he said since he really didn't like Travis. He left the room and did just as he said he would.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments ((I should probably tell you I won't usually writ this much.))

message 16: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments ((Haha okay XD ))

Travis had pulled his record player out of the box first and got a Rolling Stones album playing while he'd waited for her to return. He was laying down on the mattress looking at something on his phone when she talked to him. "Hm?" He sat up. "Oh. Yeah it's all right, go do your boyfriend. We can do what we had planned another evening." He realized how what he'd said had sounded. "Well I didn't mean "do" your boyfriend... Oh you know what I'm talking about." He laughed. "Have fun." He never had an opinion either way about Justin, but it has always seemed like Justin disliked him.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna smiled happily, "Great, you're the best" she said and hugged him. When she pulled away she walked over to her dresser and pulled her keys and purse off and chuckled as he corrected what he'd said before. She looked over at him and nodded slightly, "Yeah, but hey you never know" she said and winked before leaving the dorm room and going outside to meet with her boyfriend.

(view spoiler)

message 18: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Travis laughed again. "Yeah you don't. Have fun. Who knows, if Kiana's on campus I might get lucky myself." When she was gone Travis slipped back on some shoes and a nice shirt, making sure his hair was still nicely gelled. His girlfriend, Kiana, was going to the same college too, and he was going to try to find her. He walked out into the hallway.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna smiled as her and Justin started walking around campus, "So how was your trip?" she asked, since she didn't let him answer last time.

"It was good" Justin said, "It was nice seeing them again" he said, since he went and saw family a few states over, and he barely ever saw them. "So did you really have to room up with him" he asked talking about Travis.

Ayanna sighed softly, "Yeah why not? We've been friends since forever" she said and smiled small. "What's the problem"

"Nothing" Justin said, though that obviously wasn't the case. "Just rather you living with me" he said with a smirk, trying to cover up his annoyance with her staying with Travis.

Ayanna laughed softly, "I'm sure you would" she said and smiled up at him.

message 20: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Travis walked the halls for a little bit before he finally saw Kiana. They hadn't seen each other in several weeks, since she'd moved before him, and when she saw him she ran screaming into his arms.
"Hey baby!" Travis said, catching her and kissing her on the lips. "How's college treating you?"
Kiana giggled and took his hand, leading him outside. "Oh it's been great, but I missed you really bad. We're going to have to catch up on so much! Do you still have your car? I know somewhere we can go."
Travis grinned and let her lead him. "Yeah totally. It's in the parking lot."
They reached Travis's car, a green 1968 Impala, and Kiana got in the passenger side. Travis got behind the wheel and cranked it up. "So where are we going?"

(view spoiler)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna and Justin walked to a cafe that was on the campus and went inside. "So how do like the campus so far?" he asked her.

Ayanna shrugged, "Haven't seen much of recently but I love it here." she said happily and sat down in one of the booths.

Justin sat down across from her and smiled, "Yeah it's pretty nice" he said and reached across the table to take her hand. "I'm glad we're going to the same college." he said and meant it completely.

Ayanna smiled happily and nodded slightly, "Yeah me too. I've really missed you these last two weeks. Don't think I could handle months of us apart" she said a bit jokingly, though it was kind of true.

"Yeah em neither" he said and smiled brightly.

message 22: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments "There's a park right out of campus," Kiana replied. "we'll be out of the way of anyone we know so we can talk."
"Sounds great," Travis said with a smile. "Direct me the right way."
Kiana told him how to get there and he parked by a picnic table. They both got out and sat opposite each other.
"So, how's life?" Travis asked her, holding her hand.
"It's great, but not as great as it could've been with you around." Kiana replied.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Justin and Ayanna talked for a long time before a waitress finally came by and took there order. Though they couldn't really blame her the place was packed, a lot of parents and there kids having a nice dinner to say goodbye or something. Neither of them were too hungry so they just got a plate of fries for the table and each a glass of water.

"What kind of classes to you have?" Justin asked once the waitress left.

"Some literature and writing classes. Mostly Anthropology related though" She said with a smile. She was going to school to be an anthropology, but she was also minoring in writing. She loved to write, it's one of her passions. "What about you?" she asked.

Justin smiled, "Some business, but mostly art classes." Justin was a very talented artist, and despite his parents wishes he was going to college to be an artist. Though to make them happy he was minoring in business. Just something to fall back on if he flopped completely.

message 24: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Travis grinned and leaned across the table to kiss her. "Well life at home wasn't as great without you either."
"So I heard you and Aryanna are sharing a dorm room. There's nothing... There, right?"
"You know there's not, baby. Me and her are just friends. That's all we've ever been."
"Okay," Kiana smiled. "As long as you're still all mine."
"Totally and completely." Travis replied.
Kiana giggled. "Then I can still do this." She grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the car.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna and Justin talked for a long time at the cafe for hours. They nibbled on the fries, eating them until they were cold and really not all that great. When it was almost dark they finally left the cafe and started walking around again. They made there way back to her dorm room. Since Travis wasn't their she tied one of her scarfs to the door knob and pulled Travis in with her. "Waited two weeks for this" she said and pulled him over to her barely made bed. They've had sex before, actually several times but it's been two weeks and well she wanted him.

message 26: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments The front seat of Travis's car was a bench seat. It was his favorite place for sex, and he'd had several girls here. Kiana laid down on the seat and he climbed on top of her, laughing as he kissed her.
"Hold on." He reached behind the seat and put the sun screen on the windshield so they couldn't be seen from the road before pulling her shirt over her head.
When they were finished he rolled off of her, panting. He kept his arms around her and she snuggled up against him.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Justin rolled off of Ayanna when they were finished and smiled. "Wow, I missed that" he said and looked over at her. He pulled her close and kissed her cheek. "I unfortunately have to go" he said and kissed her mouth and few more times before climbing out of the bed and slowly getting dressed.

Ayanna sighed softly, "You sure you have to go" she said a bit sadly.

Justin nodded slightly, "Yeah I'm exhausted and still need to unpack. I'll see you tomorrow" he said and kissed her softly. Then he pulled his shirt on and left the dorm room.

Ayanna sighed softly and dug through some of her bags for pajamas. She quickly pulled them on before waling over to the door and pulling the scarf off the door. Then she went around and started unpacking her stuff.

message 28: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments "That was amazing, like always," Kiana whispered in his ear.
Travis laughed and nodded, running his hand up and down her side. It was dark outside now. "I should her you back." He sat up and started to get dressed. That was the only problem with doing it in the car, it was always an involved process getting your clothes back on afterwards. When they were both back decent he started the car and started to drive back to campus. He dropped her off at her dirk before texting Aryanna.
if you don't text me back immediately I'll assume you're still screwing Justin and I'll sleep in my car.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna was in the middle of going through her clothes when she heard her phone go off and sighed softly. Not because she didn't want to talk to someone, but because it was buried under her clothes. She dug through her clothing for several moments before finally finding it. She chuckled softly when she read his text and shook her head slightly. Come on up. He left an hour ago she sent back and set her phone on her desk for safe keeping before going back to putting her clothes away.

message 30: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Travis read the text and chuckled before heading up. He opened the door to their dorm room and went in. "How'd it go?" he asked with a chuckle, tossing his keys on the bedside table and opening one of his boxes to find some pajamas.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna smiled "It was good" she said and sat down on her bed and looked over at him. "It was nice to see him after all this time" she said and chuckled softly. "You have fun with Kiana" she asked and went back to putting clothes in her dresser.

message 32: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments "That's good," Travis said with a grin. "Don't look," he said, pulling on a pair of shorts. "And yeah she was great. You're safe now." He sat down on the edge of his bed.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna chuckled and turned away when he said don't look. She faced her dresser and put the clothes she hand in her hands in one of the drawers. "You talking about her or the sex" she asked jokingly before turning around. She knew they were in a pretty serious relationship, but she liked teasing him.

message 34: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Travis grinned at her. "Both," he said. "Call me cheesy if you must, but I'm actually getting closer to her, more than anybody else I've been with."

message 35: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 07, 2015 07:30PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna smiled, "I'm happy for you" she said and meant it. She was glad that her friend was finally starting to settle down, Kiana was good for him. She really didn't know the girl but what she did know she liked. She quickly finished putting her clothes away. Once done with that she sat down and grinned at Travis, "I can't believe we're finally in college" she said, really happy that they ended up going to the same one.

message 36: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Travis watched her as she finished putting her stuff away. All his gear was still in boxes, but tomorrow was Sunday so he'd have time to unpack it all then. "I know right? I mean I've been waiting for college since like third grade, and here it is. It's hard to sink in, really."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna nodded slightly and smiled before laying back on her bed. She let out a soft sigh and turned her head slightly and looked over at him. "You know Justin doesn't like that we're rooming together" she said and chuckled softly, because it was ridiculous. "Though he never really liked us hanging out either. Don't know, nothing to be jealous about" she said.

message 38: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Travis chuckled. "Kiana's the same way, she was asking me about it today. I mean we've known each other forever and there's never been anything, so I don't know why they're so paranoid."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna laughed softly and nodded "Exactly" she said and smiled as she looked over at him. "Were' more like siblings than secret lovers or whatever crazy stuff could be going through there heads" she said jokingly with a smile. She sighed softly and turned her head to look back up at the ceiling, her hand going up to her chest and clasping one of her necklaces. It's a nervous habit of hers, something she does a lot.

message 40: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments "Yeah," Travis agreed. "And why would we be all secretive about it even if we were?" He pulled his legs up on the bed and tossed his blanket over himself.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments "Exactly" Ayanna said and looked back over at him, "Though I guess it's weird for a girl and a guy to be best friends. I don't know" she said with a smile.

message 42: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments "Yeah I guess you don't see it that often unless one of them's gay," Travis replied. "I guess that just makes us unique."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments "Unless your gay" Ayanna said jokingly, "Still in the closet" she said with a smirk. She knew very well that he wasn't gay, but that didn't mean she couldn't tease him did it. "Maybe I'm not who Kiana should be worried about eh" she said jokingly.

message 44: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments "You know good and well I'm not," Travis threw his pillow across the room at her with a laugh, knowing she was joking.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna laughed when the pillow hit her and shook her head slightly before tossing it back. "Maybe maybe not" she said with a smirk. She laughed back down on the bed and looked over at him. "So what's the plan for tomorrow" she asked after a few moments.

message 46: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments Travis caught it and put it back under his head. "Oh I dunno. Get unpacked. See a little of campus. Nothing really besides that. What about you?"

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna shrugged, "Probably about the same" she said and smiled small. "Once we're done unpacking we could check out the campus together" she said, since she kind of ditched him last night. She could tell he didn't care, especially since he got to hang out with Kiana but still.

message 48: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments "Yeah that'd be great since we both ditched each other tonight," Travis replied with a chuckle. "I didn't even get any of the campus seen this afternoon, my and Kiana were I the park the whole time."

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Ayanna chuckled and nodded slightly, "Same here, spent most of our time at a cafe not far from the dorm rooms" she said and sighed softly. "I'm really excited to see it all though" she said with a small smile.

message 50: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 517 comments "Yeah," Travis said, rolling over on his side. "I don't know if this is ever going to sink in fully."

« previous 1 3 4 5