Outlander Series: Summer Read-Along discussion

Least favourite + favourite parts!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (last edited Aug 07, 2015 03:48PM) (new)

Faith (petchay) | 7 comments Mod
How is everyone managing so far? I would like to know your favourite/least favourite parts that you have read.

Please feel free to leave your thoughts on the discussion boards, and leave ideas for future discussions!

message 2: by Jay (new)

Jay Lamar | 5 comments Hello all! I was reading along but I have decided to put Outlander up for now and start on Game of Thrones. Everywhere I go someone is talking about Game of Thrones and things keep getting spoiled for me, so I have decided to hurry and read those for myself. I hope to get back to Outlander soon! I do hope you all enjoy this series! :)

Jay

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (abibliotopia) | 8 comments Mod
I've also put Outlander down. I haven't been enjoying it as much as I thought I would and I didn't have any want to pick it up. I've got so many books to read and Outlander was becoming a bit of a distraction. I will definitely read it eventually as I bought the first four book!

:)

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (abibliotopia) | 8 comments Mod
I've also put Outlander down. I haven't been enjoying it as much as I thought I would and I didn't have any want to pick it up. I've got so many books to read and Outlander was becoming a bit of a distraction. I will definitely read it eventually as I bought the first four book!

:)

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith (petchay) | 7 comments Mod
Hi!

I can totally understand how overwhelming these books can be. It was a little bit easier reading it the second time but then again I'm still reading the second...after like four months. I have had the exact same issue with reading other books.

Hopefully we can all manage to continue on in the future, and maybe we can all reconnect and discuss things! :)