One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Your Mom and Eva

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1331 comments here it is

message 2: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Hi =) So where were we?

message 3: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1331 comments So you wanted to hear something more extreme but I actually don't have ideas in that at the moment haha id have to really think of a more extreme situation that wouldn't compromise the rest of the plot

message 4: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments Then I guess this will do for now. I was thinking maybe the abusive father somehow managed to splinter his daughter back into the future somehow. Dude then gets dragged into the portal with her, possibly because of his proximity to her when she splintered. Her father, of course, was fascinated by his development, and had grown mad. He couldn't believe what he accomplished, and his last straw of sanity broke. Her father started to go around the streets, announcing his achievements to those who would hear.

That leaves Dude and Dudette to fend for themselves and make money to live. Now, it was Dudette's turn to guide him thru her world. Just when he was starting to get the hang of it, the government finally caught on. The Secret Spy Agency of that specific country was able to capture Dude, to experiment on him. Experiment on their ancestor. Of course, they also took the time machine with them, and Dudette was left alone.

And then we can blossom our ideas into more science fiction, action, drama and adventure. You know, with all the possibilities of an experiment gone wrong. Cool?

message 5: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 1331 comments I like the idea of the father eventually coming back but because most of my rps have been in modern times so I wanted to shake it up and do it in earlier times while putting a twist on it.
So Id love to get real dramatic in the times that the guy lives in as long as it doesn't overwhelm the plot and be that every second something else blows up in their face.
Haha im sorry if this might be harder for you to work with im very specific about my rps and I've been doing this long enough to know what keeps me interested in an rp and its usually a happy medium of drama and romance that furthers the plot. So that the whole time the happy couple's not walking around holding hands with nothing to do. But also so its not like their relationship never progresses because there is so much else happening to them.

message 6: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 1086 comments What are you trying to get at?