Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Brittany @ The Book Addict's Guide

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany S. (last edited Aug 17, 2015 08:56AM) (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Hi! Trying this out since I've had so many issues with #booksfortrade (I'm a little scared)! If you have any questions about my books for trade or WL, please let me know! I'm generally looking for only WL books to trade (I just have too many unread books to go off-list). Would prefer to trade unreleased ARCs for something else unreleased/newish/very desired but always willing to chat it out :)

UPDATE: Books for trade have been claimed. Thanks!

message 2: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Hey! I was wondering you can trade Ink and Bone for a HC of All the Rage?

message 3: by Britt (last edited Aug 10, 2015 02:35PM) (new)

Britt (Kalebsmome) | 20 comments Hey Britt!! I am very interested in Vengenace rd and Ink& Bone. I have a signed copy of Hello? (Perfect since we share the same name), The Winter Place by Alexander Yates, also Scorpion Rules. Trade all 3 for those 2? Let me know u can DM me at @kalebsmome. I have a few more of those don't cut it for ya.

Also found a HC of Something Real & magnolia :-)

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Would you be willing to trade Dreamstrider arc for the PB UK version of Attachments?

message 5: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Gill | 89 comments Ink and bone!

message 6: by Brittany S. (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Ryan wrote: "Hey! I was wondering you can trade Ink and Bone for a HC of All the Rage?"

sorry for the late reply! Apparently I wasn't getting alerts for the message. I'm sorry but Ink & Bone has already been claimed :(

message 7: by Brittany S. (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Britt wrote: "Hey Britt!! I am very interested in Vengenace rd and Ink& Bone. I have a signed copy of Hello? (Perfect since we share the same name), The Winter Place by Alexander Yates, also Scorpion Rules. Trad..."

Messaged you :D

message 8: by Brittany S. (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Sara wrote: "Would you be willing to trade Dreamstrider arc for the PB UK version of Attachments?"

Ooh I'd be delighted to! Want to email me your address? bookaddictsguide (at) gmail (dot) com

message 9: by Brittany S. (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Brianna wrote: "Ink and bone!"

I'm so sorry but it's already been claimed :(

message 10: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide) wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Hey! I was wondering you can trade Ink and Bone for a HC of All the Rage?"

sorry for the late reply! Apparently I wasn't getting alerts for the message. I'm sorry but Ink & Bone has a..."

How about an ARC of Dreamstrider for All the Rage?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Is Vengeance Road, The Jewel, and Dreamstrider still available? :)

message 12: by Brittany S. (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Ryan wrote: "Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide) wrote: "Ryan wrote: "Hey! I was wondering you can trade Ink and Bone for a HC of All the Rage?"

sorry for the late reply! Apparently I wasn't getting alerts for ..."

I JUST updated my list. That one has been claimed as well.

message 13: by Brittany S. (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Anna wrote: "Is Vengeance Road, The Jewel, and Dreamstrider still available? :)"

Sorry, I JUST updated the least. Vengeance Road and Dreamstrider have been claimed but The Jewel is still available. It was on an ARC tour so it's a bit rough around the edges if that's okay. Just wanted to fully disclose!

message 14: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments How about Vengeance Road? That's my second choice?

message 15: by Brittany S. (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Ryan wrote: "How about Vengeance Road? That's my second choice?"

That was one crossed up in my update as well. It's already been spoken for. So sorry!

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara (A Gingerly Review) (agingerlyreview) | 18 comments Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide) wrote: "Sara wrote: "Would you be willing to trade Dreamstrider arc for the PB UK version of Attachments?"

Ooh I'd be delighted to! Want to email me your address? bookaddictsguide (at) gmail (dot) com"

I am going to email you now. Thank you!

message 17: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Okay. Third time's the charm. The Accident Season? I feel like I should've put which books I want from your list in order by priority.

message 18: by Brittany S. (new)

Brittany S. (pagesplotsandpints) Ryan wrote: "Okay. Third time's the charm. The Accident Season? I feel like I should've put which books I want from your list in order by priority."

That one is still available!

message 19: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bada (ryanbada) | 2 comments Okay. Whew! So Accident Season for HC of All the Rage? Or do I want to get another book from your list? Either way, it's fine.

message 20: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Hi! I was looking at your shelves and seen you want Something Real by Heather Demetrios