Hayley | 139 comments Mod
Ariels and Eric's Daughter: Bonnie or Katherine

Aurora and Philips Daughter: Taylor Swift

Cinderella's Daughter: Emma Watson

Captain Hook's Daughter: Lily James

Robin Hood's Son: Aaron Taylor Johnson

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Did you want identical triplets and twins or non-identical?

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OI... Katherine

or

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OI... Bonnie

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Can we do something with Aaron- Robin Hood's Son

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (last edited Aug 07, 2015 12:14PM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Did you want identical triplets and twins or non-identical?

we can do identical twins it's up to you if you want identical tripplets.
or

http://tse1.mm.bi..."

message 7: by Hayley (new)

Sure :)

I have a few ideas for him at the moment, so what collab did you want? Romance, friends, sibling-like, romantic friendship, enemies, rivals

so far my ideas include
lovable rouge- similar to Captain Hook off of OUAT
a thief but not a honourable one like his father
maybe something darker, through what I would have to think...

message 8: by Hayley (new)

Natalee wrote: "Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Did you want identical triplets and twins or non-identical?

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OI... Ka..."

?...

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments we can do Identical twins,you can choose if we are going to have identical tripplets

message 10: by Hayley (new)

Okay, hmmm probably yes because finding three redheads that look similar would be hard unless two have black hair or something.....

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments yeah so who are we going to use for the twins?

message 12: by Hayley (new)

I had taylor for my Aurora claim but if you want someone different look for delicate blondes...

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments taylor? swift? or a different taylor?

message 14: by Hayley (new)

taylor swift but again if you want to use someone different, I can look for blondes.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments let's see what we fcan find if we can't find anyone like that then I'll use taylor swift.kk?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments actually I will do taylor swift.

message 17: by Hayley (new)

sure? I can have a look.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished up one of mine, he's open to collabs... I know he's already got siblings but he's open to friendship and relationship collaboration.

The basic idea is a rebellious son of a perfect couple.
He's 18, son of Cinderella and Charming, and gay.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan @haley; maybe a bromance- like really close friends?

message 20: by Hayley (new)

Sure :) :)

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okie I'll have to do a bit of brainstorming for my characters, but I'll brb to see who could possibly fit

message 22: by Hayley (new)

Okay :)

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan
Alright here are my outlines if anyone wants to collab, they're pretty rough but open to everything XD
(view spoiler)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I stick my son of Cinderella in Belle's son's clique?

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah sure XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome :P

message 27: by Morgan (last edited Aug 07, 2015 01:55PM) (new)

Morgan They should be like the original fairytale group, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White ^^
is there a Snow White <.<

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my goshhh yes!!!!!!
And yea there is ^.^

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan That would just be awesome XD I think those are most of the originals, maybe Ariel too? Not sure.
Haha okie I just remembered the first three and had to check the list to make sure

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

-Kelly- wrote: "That would just be awesome XD I think those are most of the originals, maybe Ariel too? Not sure.
Haha okie I just remembered the first three and had to check the list to make sure"

Yeah, i think she'd be an original too. This is going to be awesome :D

message 31: by Hayley (last edited Aug 07, 2015 02:14PM) (new)

My collabs

Katherine McNamara
Daughter of Ariel
triplet
Opposite of her mother, longs for the ocean as she left her heart there. Hopes to be granted a tail for her 18th.
Body and self confidence issues
Maybe anorexic

Daughter of Aurora
Taylor Swift
Twin- the younger one
A wallflower, she is very shy and prefers the company of books to people as people can't hurt you, has trust issues and doesn't let anyone get close.

Cinderella's Daughter
Emma Watson
Doesn't know her parents, was kidnapped by a enemy of her fathers, has a childhood similar to her mothers, only she was raped on top of it, the rape caused a pregnancy leading to her being known as the school slut, and her so called guardians sell her for sex.

Captain Hooks Daughter
Lily James
A real sweetheart. She's kind and loving. Has overprotective parents. Grew up sheltered, loved and care for. Hard to hate through people try because of her father.

Robin Hood's Son
Aaron Johnson Taylor
Smartass
Cocky
A thief- the villainess type
Bisexual

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow White, Aurora, and Ariel spots open with Kelly and I ^.^

message 33: by Hayley (new)

I could do Ariel

message 34: by Hayley (new)

Nope no face claims planned- depends on what you want to do I have three face claims in mind- Katherine, Bonnie or Adelaide....

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

We've got kind of a children-of-the-originals really tight friendship thing going on. She's got a son of Belle and I have a son of Cinderella.

message 36: by Hayley (new)

Okay :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

alyssa wrote: "@Hayley Hmm, ok out of those three I like Katherine the most if we choose identical

@Ayah I'd be willing be do that collab then"

Awesome :)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow White and Aurora spots open with Kelly, Alyssa and I.

message 39: by Hayley (new)

Yep :)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments so for the twin Hayley, I have decided finally to do taylor swift.

message 41: by Hayley (new)

okay

message 42: by Morgan (last edited Aug 07, 2015 02:53PM) (new)

Morgan Haley for the frienship I'm thinking maybe Jake, or Laim, or Avan/Zayn but he's a blank slate that I'm still working on <.< so no idears for him

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments Hayley -House Tyrell- wrote: "Did you want identical triplets and twins or non-identical?

or

http://tse1.mm.bi..."

so I took a better look at this better.and the conversation you and alyssa had,could I do bonnie?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 15 comments to be honest I like both of them

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

If Merlin and Morgana's son will date a guy, I have Dominick open for a relationship.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I'd really love to do a collab with my Chanyeol FC and a really adventurous girl is friends with him and then he sort of falls for his brother who could either be dark and mysterious or outgoing too XD

Also for my Jake Hold maybe a close friend who's used to his multiple personalities and deals with them all head on, pretending there's nothing wrong with him - possible development into romance =P or nah

message 47: by Hayley (new)

-Kelly- wrote: "Haley for the frienship I'm thinking maybe Jake, or Laim, or Avan/Zayn but he's a blank slate that I'm still working on "

Hmmm Jake?

message 48: by Hayley (new)

Alyssa- something with your Morgana's son and my aurora girl?

message 49: by Hayley (new)

Hmm- maybe a close friendship, like she tries to keep him out of trouble but it doesn't work and she gets dragged into his schemes and she acts unwilling but actually enjoys them.

message 50: by Hayley (new)

Great :)

« previous 1

Oηcє Uρση α Ƒαιяутαℓє Acα∂єму

unread topics | mark unread