Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Looking for Permanent Fantasy Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Hello!
My name is Kristin and I am the Chief Marketing Officer at Fantasy Publishing Company. I'm in charge of a lot of various things and one of them is getting our books reviewed.

I am looking for 10-20 permanent reviewers who I can email on a regular basis our books to as soon as they are out of the proofing phase. Most will come via .PDF unless other arrangements are made. My goal is to get you the book blurbs, you pick which might interest you, and get you the soft copy at least 8 weeks in advance of the publication date.

If you are interested in doing this, please email me at kristinvanrisseghem @ gmail.com (all smashed together). I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time!

Carrie (The Butterfly Reader) (sweet_cherry69) | 13 comments I tried to email you but it said email invalid. I would love to do this. Here is my email, carrieartrip@live.com

message 3: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie Taylor (ctina23x) | 7 comments christinaizere@outlook.com I would happily review. i would like to do this x

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments Sign me up, please! agille37@gmail.com

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (shella9688) | 8 comments I am definitely interested! :) shella9688@kindle.com

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 41 comments This email link worked.
kristinvanrisseghem@gmail.com

message 7: by anjuli (new)

anjuli (pintobean) | 6 comments Princesspinto@gmail.com
I would be happy to review.

message 8: by Miriama (new)

Miriama I'm definitely in! :)
mima.soltesova@gmail.com