Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Fantasy novel in space

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Chatfield | 12 comments Hi all!
Here is my synopsis:
Marcus Victus is a man with a storied past. Drowning in self pity and holding the darkness that he hides from the world at bay he waits for the day he can avenge the death of his brother.
First he has to get off a planet that shouldn’t exist, with a Legion that was supposed to have died with Rome.

Earth and her colonies aren’t alone, the Union lies beyond it’s borders, fighting the Maraukians. The mindless genetic abominations that have some how got jump drive.
In his attempt to escape the Legion’s camp he fights the beasts in hand to hand combat.
People will want to take his abilities and make a group to fight the Maraukians, not thinking of the consequences. Marcus will have to become an Elf, with abilities like that which have only seen in fantasy books.

The Phantom lords, century two oh four one is the hope of the Union, and Earth that doesn’t even know them. Forces with their own plans will be watching for their own means.
If you're interested please let me know!
I am just looking for straight beta readers to check flow, incongruancies and overall feedback.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Mike

message 2: by Ty (new)

Ty Black (tyblack) | 8 comments Hi, Michael. I may be willing to beta read your manuscript early next week. Please contact me via e-mail at ty.black @ tyblack.org if you're interested.

Ty