The other world.. > Houston,Tx

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

Jhovani Charles | 54 comments Mod
(( Houston, TX))

message 2: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

Phoenix Was in down town of Houston near an art studio. 47 Degrees cold. But wind made seems like it was 20. But no snow was there. Phoenix still has his fire powers he can make it hot but he cant nature though.

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments Chris was sitting on a bench. He was holding a map and his tablet marking poisons on a map and drought in down notes on the tablet. "I'm not getting anywhere...." He says while stretching his arms.

message 5: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

(( sorry ))

message 6: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

Phoenix sat down next to him Not noticing he had a map..

message 7: by Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on (last edited Aug 27, 2015 12:08PM) (new)

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments He looked at hi and quickly folded up the map and turned off his tablet, "yes?" Chris says in an annoyed tone.

message 9: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

"Huh? Nothing... Uhh you need help?" Phoenix Said with a nice tone.

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments "No... Just doing work." He said calming his tone as he unfolds the map and red olds it in the proper way.

message 11: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (last edited Sep 07, 2015 05:18AM) (new)

"Oh.. ok then.. i shall go go away.." He said, But just before he took one step... an explosion started. Making Phoenix fall backwards "What the heck!?" And in his eyes he saw what he never wanted too see... a Demon

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments Chris jumps up ready to fight. 'Is it him?' He wonders in his mind. A smirk appearing on his face. "You ok?" He asks.

message 13: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

"Yeah I gotta uh... do this..." A firey aura of flame appeared " LET'S GO DRAGONIS!" he yelled a Gold aura appeared and yelled again " Death Laser GOLD Cannon!!" Beam of light went Straight Toward the Hit the Demon and made an hole on it's chest but got up and giggled devilishly. What? Rygarut is not dead... i-i thought i killed him 7 years ago!!! i-i c-can't believe this! His demon are stronger than before! The universe Is in BIG Trouble i gotta reports this to Netro after i kick this demons ass!

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments Chris looks at him and glares at the demon. "Looks like you need some help my friend." He says as he puts his hands together and slowly pulls them appart, red, blue, an yellow lightning appear between them. As his hands get wider flames start appearing. Moving his left hand so that it faces the enemy, the electric fire goes with it. "Electrica Firea!" He yells as the lightning and fire shoot straight at the opponent.

message 15: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

"You got powers too..." Phoenix said then the demon jumped over the attack and Shot out a black fire ball. and jumped blasted the ball and yelled "Fire barrage!" and both hands turned firey and give it 344-hit combo the attack he mastered from his dad a year ago.

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments Chris just smiles as he continued to use his attack on rapid fire. "Well, what would you do without them living in the streets of a huge city for most of you life." He said as one came at him but he side kicked it and it went flying. "I wonder..."

message 17: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

(( oh and Chris need more attacks like Power charge he can absorb anything that electric or something like that :P))

message 18: by Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on (last edited Sep 08, 2015 05:26PM) (new)

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments ((ok, I was thinking bout having him learn new attacks through out the thing... So it will be updated soon. I have another attack And might change the name to just lightning and fire... But ok.))

message 19: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

Phoenix saw another one and kick it and it went flying. 10 more coming at him "Dang it! THAT'S IT I'LL DESTROY YOU DEMONS!!! DRAGONIS!!! NOW!!!" Phoenix now turn into 7'9 tall buff being with horns and red eyes. "YOUR DONE!" He Jumped 300 feet in the air the sky was black with clouds and he pulled a HUGE white sword 20 feet long raised it in the air "NOW ALL YOU DEMONS DIE!!!" A HUGE slash and Destroyed all the demons and the portals made a huge crater the size of 54 football fields. he went back to normal size. "Finally i got to report this " He said and looked a Chris you're coming with me. Follow me."

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments Chris blinked in shock and shrugged. "Fine, maybe you guys can help me." He said while walking over to him. "The name is Chris by the way."

message 21: by Jhovani, MAIN MOD (new)

"Mine is phoenix lets go to the portal" He said the open up the portal.

(( go to parallel station headquarters ))

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 39 comments Chris shrugs and follows. "Alright, nice to meet you Phoenix." He says with a smile.
((See you there))