What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Can anyone help me find this old Mills and Boon. heroine has been asked by her cousin to go to her wedding in France. But the heroine is having trouble getting a ticket as the air traffic controllers are on strike. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 14 comments Hi, I was wondering whether anyone would be able to help me find this old Mills and Boon book. The heroine has been asked by her cousin to go to her wedding in France. But the heroine is having trouble getting a ticket as the air traffic controllers are on strike. She tells her cousin who is not happy and says that she will find a way to get her there and then lets the heroine know that her fiance's uncle is going to get the boat and drive. When the uncle arrives the heroine finds that it is her old boyfriend who she thinks betrayed her with his ex. She then finds that he is a count and that he has been married and had a daughter since she last knew him but then she finds out he didn't marry his ex. When the hero and heroine get to France they find out that most of the staff have come down with flu and the heroine ends up cooking all the meals while she and the hero start to get close again. Although she soon finds out that there are two other girls interested in the hero.

If anyone can help please let me know.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Laura, around what year did you read this book?

Do you recall where in France the wedding takes place?
Where does the heroine live? She takes a boat to France?

Can you tell us more about the heroine - her job, background/backstory, family, personality, etc.?

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Oh I read this one this year!

Is it Mended Engagement?

All your plot description adds up. He gets her, surprises her for the cousins wedding, the staff has the flu, he had gotten married and had a daughter, and there are other women interested in him.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura | 14 comments I'm pretty sure this is the one. I've ordered it. Thank you very much for your help. I'd pretty much given up on it.