Promoting Picture Books discussion

36 views
Facebook page!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gia (new)

Gia Saulnier (giazzpet) | 72 comments Mod
Are you on Facebook? Check out my Facebook fan page to help promote picture books!
https://www.facebook.com/PromotingPic...
I also have one for my own book as well:
https://www.facebook.com/JourneytoJaz...


message 2: by Helen (new)

Helen Kubik | 3 comments Gia wrote: "Are you on Facebook? Check out my Facebook fan page to help promote picture books!
https://www.facebook.com/PromotingPic...
I also have one for my own book as well:
https://www.face..."

I checked out your fb page couldn't get the message button to work so I will ask you here. Do you accept photo picture books? My books are Kindle Books and are actually listed on GR with previews. Just search Helen Kubik and they will come up. 3 are about ducks and 1 is about Canadian geese. Thanks Helen


message 3: by Gia (new)

Gia Saulnier (giazzpet) | 72 comments Mod
Helen wrote: "Gia wrote: "Are you on Facebook? Check out my Facebook fan page to help promote picture books!
https://www.facebook.com/PromotingPic...
I also have one for my own book as well:
http..."

Yes, sorry my FB page wasn't working for a few days (and now it's running again). Feel free to post any type of Picture books you like on this group page or on the fan page!


message 4: by Jack (new)

Jack Thompsen (notsoseriousjack) | 59 comments Here's my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NotSoSerious...

I've followed everyone on this post so far!


message 5: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (charlotte_riggle) My book page is here:
https://www.facebook.com/CatherinesPa...

What are your thoughts about an author page vs a book page? Or a group vs a page?


message 6: by Gia (new)

Gia Saulnier (giazzpet) | 72 comments Mod
Charlotte wrote: "My book page is here:
https://www.facebook.com/CatherinesPa...

What are your thoughts about an author page vs a book page? Or a group vs a page?"
Here is my two cents: If you have more than one book published you might consider doing a fan page as an author so that way you can feature all your books on that fan page. If you just have one book published, I suggest doing one fan page for that said book.
I personally like fan pages over group pages. Group pages you have to invite people (and sometimes folks don't know that you invited them to the group so it makes it a little bit more obnoxious). Fan pages are easier to control and you have an easier time to tag fan pages to promote your book or events for the book(s). Hope that helps. - Gia


message 7: by Carmela (new)

Carmela Lanzillotti | 37 comments Check out my Facebook page for Mischievous Molly, a children's picture book. This page will keep you posted on upcoming and past events, book reading and fundraisers . I have attended many classrooms to read the book and it has been very well received. I have 178 "likes" and I would love to see this number rise.

https://www.facebook.com/Carmela-Lanz...

Mischievous Molly


message 8: by Jack (new)

Jack Thompsen (notsoseriousjack) | 59 comments I'm looking for more likes on my Facebook page! If you comment that you have liked my page, I'll happily return the favor!
https://www.facebook.com/NotSoSerious...


message 9: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Ferrante (bonnieferrante) | 56 comments Jack wrote: "I'm looking for more likes on my Facebook page! If you comment that you have liked my page, I'll happily return the favor!
https://www.facebook.com/NotSoSerious..."



I liked your fb page. Please return the favour.

2 facebook pages

"Bonnie Ferrante – Author." This site is for readers and writers 14 and up. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonnie...

and/or

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonnie... This page is for writers, parents, grandparents, teachers, and others interested in books and activities for children.

Have a super day.

P.S. Please don't ask to friend my personal page. It's where I show off my granddaughters and keep in touch with relatives.


message 10: by Jack (new)

Jack Thompsen (notsoseriousjack) | 59 comments Bonnie wrote: "I liked your fb page. Please return the favour. ..."

Done both of yours Bonnie!


back to top