'HEARTBOUND' discussion

Let's Talk Heartbound

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly Marshall (bookishholly) | 14 comments Mod
Let's talk Heartbound (and Twilight hangover haha)

message 2: by Holly (new)

Good idea Carrie. I just made you a mod. Let me know when you've started Heartbound and what you think of Petyr. xxx

message 3: by Vangie (new)

Vangie (angelineve) | 11 comments Mod
I don't have kindle and amazon account so will have to wait for the book to be released here.

Btw, does this book has cliffhanger ending? Coz I suck at waiting for the next book hahaha

message 4: by Vangie (new)

I don't have kindle and amazon account so will have to wait for the book to be released here.

Btw, does this book has cliffhanger ending? Coz I suck at waiting for the next book hahaha

message 5: by Vangie (new)

message 6: by Holly (new)

Yeah, I think Carrie is right. I think this one is just digital.

message 7: by Holly (new)

I wouldn't consider the ending a cliffhanger tbh, but it definitely leaves room for the story to continue. I love the ending. I think it's perfect! I wish I could lend you my kindle Vangie so you can read it already! haha

message 8: by Vangie (new)

I can't wait! I'll find way to get a copy which means I may need to create an account hahahaha

message 9: by Vangie (new)

I can't wait! I'll find way to get a copy which means I may need to create an account hahahaha

message 10: by thalia (new)

thalia (thaliabrooke) | 3 comments the book hasn't come to stores in Canada yet but when it comes I'm going to get right onto reading it !! and I can't wait

message 11: by thalia (new)

thalia (thaliabrooke) | 3 comments the book hasn't come to stores in Canada yet but when it comes I'm going to get right onto reading it !! and I can't wait

message 12: by thalia (new)

message 13: by Holly (new)

Vagie... go for it! So excited for you!

message 14: by Holly (new)

Hi Thalia! I think the book is only available on amazon. x

message 15: by Vangie (new)

Holly, got a copy now! And will start reading now too! Hahaha

message 16: by Holly (new)

OMG! yyaaayyyy! update me on what you think girl! I'm so excited!

message 17: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Kulogowski Have any of you ever read Colleen Hoover books? There literally AMAZING

message 18: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Kulogowski She does romance, but the best thing about her books is she always has an AMAZING plot twist

message 19: by Holly (new)

Hi Danielle. What kind of romance does she write? YA romance? Fantasy romance? contemporary?

message 20: by Holly (new)

Just checked on goodreads. Yeah, I've seen some of her books on some of my friends' lists. Not my thing though. I like ya fantasy.

message 21: by Vangie (new)

Holly! I can't stop reading and it's almost 1AM now here! Sleeping is a waste of time(quoting Petyr) hahaha

Carrie, you already have a copy right? You have to read it, it's so funny and cute! Very entertaining!

message 22: by Holly (new)

Vangie - YAY!!! I'm so happy you like it!! How amazing is Petyr?!!! aahhhh definitely added to my fictional bf list - and Dru too! lol

Carrie... get reading, girl|! haha

message 23: by bookish (new)

bookish butterfly | 2 comments I can't believe there's a group for this book already! Just finished the book! AMAZING!!!

message 24: by Holly (new)

Welcome Bookish! Saw your review of Heartbound! I agree with everything you said. haha xxx

message 25: by bookish (new)

bookish butterfly | 2 comments Thanks Holly! I'm definitely a fan! :) Can't imagine anyone reading it and not loving it!

message 26: by Vangie (new)

I just finished it. And I'm just speechless.. I.. why.. the.. how.. what's gonna..

I don't know how to express my thoughts. I think I left my heart in Empyrian. I don't want it to end like that! I demand for second book!

message 27: by Vangie (new)

I just finished it. And I'm just speechless.. I.. why.. the.. how.. what's gonna..

I don't know how to express my thoughts. I think I left my heart in Empyrian. I don't want it to end like that! I demand for second book!

message 28: by Holly (new)

OMG Vangie!!! You finished the book already! haha I found this from an interview of the author:
I’m working on three novels at the moment. One of them is the second book in the Heart Series (sequel to ‘Heartbound’). The other two came to me at the same time, and I just couldn’t choose between them. I’m also working on some Poetry (Spoken Word). I’m building a collection that will hopefully be ready for publication by next year. There’s a video performance available for ‘Unmoving,’ and a few more from the collection should be up soon.

SO, THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK! YAY!

message 29: by Vangie (new)

Holly! Oh my! That's good news! Hope the second book is longer, would still read it even if has 700+ pages. Or a third book would be great.

Btw, You're right, Petyr is the new Edward Cullen! Hahaha

Haaaaay, Can't get over it. I really feel like I'm still in their world. So many questions in my head.

message 30: by Holly (new)

haha I feel you! I was in the exact same position when I finished the book! I definitely need Petyr in my life! So happy I can talk to someone about it now. I thought Evan was hot too! Did you?

message 31: by Holly (new)

Let's move to the other topic - we might end up giving away spoilers. haha

message 32: by Vangie (new)

Oops! Hahaha

Sure sure. Apologies to those who haven't read it yet. But please do read this book. It's really worth it. :)