Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Need reader for YA historical, Nazi fiction

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katy (new)

Katy Nissen | 1 comments Need Beta readers for my novel. Have been told by a couple of agents who've read the full manuscript that some of the writing is disconnected. Would love for any mistakes, inconsistencies, corniness, or any other problems to be pointed out. No need to be kind, I love constructive criticism. Willing to pay a $10 token if you can read it within two weeks. 50,000 words.

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Batston (bandi) | 13 comments I am not a registered beta reader, but like you a struggling writer who is re-writing the frist novel. I was stuck by the Nazi fiction title. If you tell me a bit more about it I will let you know if I am interested - assuming you are interested! No need for payment. Beta reading should be a labour of love.

message 3: by Michaela Lock (new)

Michaela Lock | 4 comments Hi! I'm interested in beta reading this novel, as historical fiction is my favourite genre. I practiced editing etc in my Creative Writing degree and do love to read. I'd definitely help you out.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm new to the whole beta reading world but I am a huge history nerd so I would love to have a read of your book! I love to read and I am a history student so hopefully I'll be able to help you!

Ellie!