Real Christian discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

M.K. Aneal (mkaneal) | 6160 comments Mod
Hi friends(: I was thinking... Life is full of cares- cares of the future, cares of the world, worru cares, and so forth (You get my point.) Lol. So honestly the only way to live with peace is to give these cares over to the God who made us and is with us every step of the way!! So I decided to make a topic- can we name some care we are giving over to God. This is meant to encourage others and help show others we can give anything to our Lord!!
Feel free to even explain the care or if not just put it down(:
I give the care of my future into the Lord's hand because I spend way too much time trying to plan my future that I forget to remember that He holds it!!!(:
<3

message 2: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) This is wonderful Mary Kate! One care I've learned to give over to God is my fear of the unknown, this is broad for me, it could be anything from not knowing what's going to happen the next day or not knowing God's big plans for my future. This is definitely something I've been working on by giving those cares to God. :)

message 3: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Thanks Tam(: Aww, that is brilliant! That is a care that I often have worries about! Love that!(:

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tina I want to live in the moment. Knowing He is always with me every second. Not to flash forward and begin to rush and then I forgot and feel lost and sad. I always have to remind myself, a daunting task but one I have done for the past few years. I also give him my faults, for as a person with depression self faults are dangerous.

message 5: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Oh yes!! So so so very true!!!!!
Great!!!!(:

message 6: by Tina (new)

Tina I want to turn over problems at work to Him. The rude customers. Rude and hostile fellow employees at times.
The anger I develop due to all that. Then after words I cry for I feel like I failed my Lord. And the tears
flow as I drive home. I ask for His forgiveness but I still feel guilty of sin.

message 7: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Aw awesome Tina!! We all have those times for certain!! God understands and hears your prayer!!!!! *praying with you*
<3

message 8: by Tina (new)

Tina I want to pray and ask God for His forgiveness for being confused these past few days. When I began My walk with Him I was excited now. I am tired and worn down, please give me your strength I need so much at this time. You are a loving God and a gracious Lord,
you have purpose for me as of now I don't know it. I will preserver because I Love You and for all you did for. Amen

message 9: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Great most powerful prayer Tina!!! Praying with you my friend!! The Lord will always here our prayers <3

message 10: by Tina (new)

Tina Today I will spend time on my knees asking for forgiveness for this pain and anger of sin I have shown.

message 11: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Aw! Praying with you my friend!!! <3

message 12: by Tina (new)

Tina Still up 11pm. Feel like writing. I hope I'm not u all night with worries. I have handed them over to God I thought, but I guess not. I have failed myself for not trusting Him. I ask for forgiveness My Lord. I love you with all my heart and soul even thought I disappoint you.

message 13: by M.K., Head Moderator <3 (new)

Aw great message!!! So glad God loves us even when we don't feel worthy of His love!!! You are an awesome person Tina((: