Cozy Mysteries discussion

Find a book or series > What Cozy food mystery book do you like? Ever try the recipes?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (basiamouse) | 7 comments I so enjoy A Cozy with food! I read the Joanne Fluke series and love when I find one offs of other authors in used book stores but....wanted to get other options from a group that knows there stuff! If you ever tried a recipe would love your review on that too.

message 2: by Betty (new)

Betty (bettylouise54) | 581 comments Diane Mott Davidson Goldy mysteries are excellent and has recipes. I would suggest reading them in order.

message 3: by Cat (last edited Aug 06, 2015 09:46PM) (new)

Cat Love cozies with food. Even bought The Cozy Cookbook by Julie Hyzy
but haven't tried any recipes yet. Thats more due to the fact that I cant cook though.

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (basiamouse) | 7 comments Thanks Betty-I forgot about her Goldy series. I read a few years ago-will need to go back to those!

message 5: by Nell (new)

Nell | 1163 comments You've posted this topic twice in the same folder for General topics. Look in the "Find a book or series" folder. There's a topic for Culinary mysteries where you will find a lot of comments. It's an open topic though no one has posted there in a while. New posts will move it to the front.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 5280 comments I like Jenn McKinlay's Cupcake Bakery series and Christine Wenger's Comfort Food series isn't bad. The Blue Blueberry Muffin recipe from Fluke's Blueberry Muffin Murder book are quite good as are the brownies from Davidson's Dying for Chocolate book.

Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews (hugbandit7) | 170 comments yes I have tried many recipes...most were good, some were just ok.

message 8: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (basiamouse) | 7 comments Thanks Neil for showing me the thread. Didn't mean to post twice computer issues. :(