Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Round 30: August 2015

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, lives on coffee (last edited Aug 31, 2015 06:35AM) (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments This battle of the books is between An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir and The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh

If you have read both of these books, vote for the one you enjoyed the most below.

An Ember in the Ashes: 2
The Wrath and the Dawn: 1

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4411 comments I liked both but this one a little more An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir .

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments An Ember in the Ashes

message 4: by Grace Meredith (new)

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) YAAAAAAAS you guys chose my books! Whoo-hoo! I'm going to read both real soon.

message 5: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Good picks Grace Meredith!! :)

message 6: by Avid (new)

Avid Reader | 4 comments Book covers play a big part in my decisions on what books to read next.
Therefore I choose 'An ember in the ashes' :)

message 7: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Avid wrote: "Book covers play a big part in my decisions on what books to read next.
Therefore I choose 'An ember in the ashes' :)"

Hello Avid!
Have you read them both? We're voting here for the book you liked the best - after reading both of them.

If you have, awesome! I'll mark your vote, but I just wanted to double check (since it sounded like you were voting on covers)

message 8: by Avid (new)

Avid Reader | 4 comments Oh no - I though we was voting on what book to read next.

message 9: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Avid wrote: "Oh no - I though we was voting on what book to read next."

aww, no worries Avid! We'll pick those in a week or so (we'll start the thread to post books in)

:) I hope you do start one of these two soon! I've read the one you picked and it's very good!

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 1057 comments I've only read Wrath & Dawn, but I'm voting for it because IT WAS THE BEST BOOK I'VE READ THIS YEAR!

message 11: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "I've only read Wrath & Dawn, but I'm voting for it because IT WAS THE BEST BOOK I'VE READ THIS YEAR!"

ooh! Then I will definitely need to read it!! :)

message 12: by Avid (new)

Avid Reader | 4 comments That's my next book then Trisha :)

message 13: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Avid wrote: "That's my next book then Trisha :)"

I hope you love it! :)

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily Malison I'm voting for The Wrath and The Dawn!

message 15: by Farren (new)

Farren (mmmcookies) | 859 comments I expected to like The Wrath and the Dawn better but I ended up liking An Ember in the Ashes a lot more