✧ paris ✧ discussion

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

Leena (leena23) | 1164 comments Mod
Different art classes will be offered here, including pottery, painting, drawing, and others

message 2: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

After leaving Ava out on the field, Jae had gone into the boys locker room to get changed. The other guys could barely believe it, they'd seen Jae in there maybe once in the past few years during school hours. He had a smile on his face the entire time, and even sang a few lines of a BTS song. By the time he got dressed everyone else was long gone, so Jae took his time getting ready for his next class. His slacks were well ironed, his shirt white and starched to perfection, however he left the top buttons undone, and his tie was careless around his neck. He put on the school jacket and fixed his hair before grabbing his bag and heading to Photography class. There were already students there, he found a seat in the back and slumped into his seat, not really caring about those around him, especially the girls that were batting their eyelashes his way. Ugh what a bother. Did they really think they even had a chance with him? The only girl on his mind was one with a quick tongue and an attitude that would rival all the other girls in school. Jae wasn't one to date girls in school anyway, sure he had his fangirls that flocked him, but he never dated any of them, usually he dated college girls.

message 3: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava didn't want to admit it, but she'd gotten lost in the winding halls of the American school, and found herself wondering how Aden was doing; probably perfectly, knowing him. She already had a plan set, though. When she walked into class, she would use the excuse that she was talking to the coach. It was just art class, anyway; nothing important happened in art class. She walked through the door at the very end of class, and spotted a girl from her gym class that she'd already befriended, a girl named Emily. But the other seat at her table was taken. Fortunately, it didn't look like the teacher had started class, but not-so-fortunately, Ava realized that the only open seat in the whole room was at table with none other than Jae. "You've got to be kidding me..." She muttered under her breath, turning up her nose a bit and flipping her blonde hair just enough to make herself look perfect "You again?" She asked with a raised brow; begrudgingly placing her things on the table and throwing Jae an annoyed glare. But he did make the uniform look pretty damn good...

message 4: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

Jae was busy messing with a pen in his hands when a familiar voice piped up just before someone placed their things on his table. In all his time at school no one had sat beside him but his friends, everyone else knew to steer clear, even if it meant them having no desk at all. Not this one though, she had guts, and sat down right beside him, though she seemed to be upset by the situation which made him want to smirk, but he played it cool, like it didn't matter to him one way or another. "Irish, if you keep stalking like this then I may have to put a restraining order on you for my own safety," He spoke in such a serious tone and manner that anyone overhearing would think he was deadly serious, but if you looked into his eyes you could tell that he was only teasing. "I understand the attraction, but the feeling isn't mutual, which means this is technically stalking," He went on to say, the teacher was just entering as he finished and it took everything in him not to laugh or grin.

message 5: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
If she was being honest, Ava didn't care at all what the kids around them thought of her in that moment. When the words came spilling out of his mouth, Ava only wanted to look him in the eye, lean in real close, and strangle the life out of him. She drew her lips into a tight line and flipped her hair again-- it was a bad habit, but had a way of distinguishing her from other students, and opened up her day planner. "Well Jae, if you keep being such an insufferable asshole, you're going to need protection from the police." She chirped in quite the loud voice, not realizing that the teacher had just waltzed into the room. Her cheeks turned the same color as her pink pen, but it was worth it to get a chuckle from a few people around them. Ava looked up at Jae, pink cheeks and all, "I would never be interested in you Jae, I'm sorry but I'm already taken." She lied, turning to organize the planner in. Front of her.

message 6: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

Jae watched as the teacher entered the room, then put his hand over his mouth in a cool way, as to hide the laugh that was bursting to come out with Ava's reply. Gah she was a feisty thing, if Jae wasn't trying so hard to forget her then he might actually like her. "Me? Need protection? From who? You?" He whispered, her cheeks were a bright pink, and he had the sudden urge to touch them, but he restrained from doing so, ah how embarrassing would that be? His brows rose as she claimed to be taken, he highly doubted that, considering no boyfriend had shown up yet to come to her rescue, no so far that had been all Jae. He scoffed and poked her arm, "Ay don't lie to me Irish, I'm not stupid. You? With someone? Who would date a smart mouthed brat like you anyway?" Jae chuckled some before opening a notebook and pretending to pay attention to some project the teach was assigning them. Though truly he wasn't really listening, he was waiting for Ava's reaction to his words, because she never failed to react in a way that amused him.

message 7: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
While Ava was enjoying her banter with Jae, since she was obviously the one winning their little quarrel, but she also had to pay attention to the teacher, so she could get the assignment and get at least a decent grade on it. But art should be easy. So she flipped to the back of her (shockingly thick) planner, where a section was filled with just lined paper labeled notes in a flowery typeface. She was scribbling about a photography project that captured the essence of Paris, what the city was to them. Ava knew what Paris was to her, and would love to take a picture of a Parisian dumpster to hand in, but that would mean she got in trouble, and her father would be furious. Blinking some, Ava remembered that Jae was beside her, and she let an easy smile pull at her lips "Plenty of boys want to date me, but I only have one boyfriend. He lives back in Ireland where I used to live, his name's Brutus, family name, of course." She told him, multitasking while she wrote her notes on the assignment. Ten to twelve pictures, film and digital are the options, video submissions wouldn't be allowed (due to previous student work that had taken "City of Love" a bit too seriously). "He's such a handsome man. All dark, curly hair and pale skin, eyes as blue as I've ever seen. He's about your height, but his shoulders are a bit more broad. He's interested in studying medicine, wants to be a surgeon, really. He's an amazing young man." She stated. Ava was grinning from ear to ear because he sounded real, but in all actuality, she was describing Doctor McDreamy from she and Anne's favorite TV drama; Grey's Anatomy. But the way she talked about him, and would continue to talk about him, if Jae demanded it, she could make him sound like an actual person.

message 8: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

There was something about her having that thick notebook that made Jae respect her a little more. It seemed that she was a hard worker, and though some thought that he was nothing but a slacker, Jae was actually really smart. He just didn't see the point in studying all that much when his destiny was already planned out by his father. Jae watched as she wrote in her girly, loopy, handwriting, barely paying attention to the teacher herself, but more on the hand that was copying the teachers words down. His chin rose and he stared into Ava's eyes as she spoke of her boyfriend, no wait, supposed boyfriend, Jae still wasn't really convinced. What guy would just let her walk away and live somewhere else without him? Especially someone with as quick a mouth as Ava, she was obviously a girl that got herself into trouble easily. Jae whipped his head up though when he heard the teacher say that they would be doing this as a pairing project, and that whoever they were sitting next to would be their partner. Jae's head slowly turned to look, and gauge, Ava's reaction to the news of them being partners. This would mean they would have to travel around Paris together, whether she liked it or not, Jae felt a smile curl onto his lips, but he quickly hid it and leaned back, crossing his arms over his chest. "If I fail this project Irish you die," Were his only words about the entire thing.

message 9: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava was managing to keep a sparkling smile on her face while she talked to Jae, just because she was picturing telling Anne about this little thing later, her friend would crack up about her new fake boyfriend. She was actually itching to text Anne just then, but taking out her phone in class would probably get her in trouble. Jae didn't look happy when she described her boyfriend, he actually looked a tad bit upset about good ol' Brutus. Now what was that about? Ava almost quirked a brow and asked if he had a problem with her having a boyfriend, but then the teacher said it was a partner project, and Ava's head whipped up, eyes scanning the room for someone she might be able to work with. She actually locked eyes with a girl on the opposite side of the room, who seemed to be doing the same thing, and they both shared a small smile. But no, the teacher spoke up again, saying that their partners would be the people they were seated next to. Ava's heart sank. So this would be another class where Jae got to run everything, got to scare away any potential friends; goody. She rolled her eyes and say back when Jae muttered something to her, biting down on the inside of her cheek so she didn't blow up in his face. She'd come to the conclusion that Jae simply couldn't help being an asshole, it was just how he was programmed "Then I guess you'd better come up with a good theme." She quipped, managing a small little smirk over at him; if Jae thought he'd ruined her day, well that would only give him a satisfaction.

message 10: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

Why was it that she looked so upset about being partnered up with him ? She should've been counting herself lucky to be paired with the hottest guy in school. Jae snickered, "That's all you Irish. I don't make themes," Jae leaned back some and put his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes, feigning sleep. Too bad for him that the teacher wasn't impressed with his seemingly sleeping form. She came by and smacked Jae on the head with a magazine, then proceeded to tell him if he wanted to pass her class then he'd sit up right and pay attention. "Aishhh," He let out as he rubbed his head, he gave an annoyed look to the teacher, some of the students made noises like they couldn't believe what had just happened. Most teachers just put up with what Jae did because his dad was a bug Donator to the school, apparently this chick had no clue. "How about Love as our theme?" He grumbled to Ava, his tone hinting at his now sour mood.

message 11: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
At Jae's answer, Ava couldn't help but roll her eyes for the third time. He exasperated her so much, she thought her eyes might pop out of her head, or her brain explode. But instead of any of those things, Ava just shook her head and wrote Themes in a scrolling script about halfway down her page. "I can't say I'm surprised, you look like the sort of guy that can't even figure out an art project." She grumbled to him. He was looking so smug and relaxed, Ava wanted to lean over and kiss his cheek. No, no she wanted to slap his cheek, not kiss it. Scratch that first part, she definitely wanted to slap him. Ava took down a couple notes of ideas; things like a historical theme that focused on the city's past or the themes that were obvious; city of love, city of lights, city of...badly driven vespas. All of those obvious things. When the teacher smacked his head, Ava's eyes lit up and she had to cover her mouth while she laughed at him "Nice idea, genius... What's your next one, 'all the places I've harassed Ava McCloud'?" She asked, making little air quotes with her fingers "There are plenty of places, we could make a five-year calendar with spots you've harassed me." Ava teased, looking over at him with a smile on her face.

message 12: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

Jae scoffed, "I can figure things out, shut up woman." He was irritated, mostly because of the art teacher, he scrubbed a hand over his face before shooting Ava a dark look. She was amused by him being reprimanded, and even though her own words were funny, which they kind of were, but he couldn't let her know that. "Sure we can do that theme if you want, and while we're at it, why don't we add a few new places." Jae wasn't serious of course, he was just really annoyed at that moment. "Why don't we use the theme 'Irish suck at living French' while we're at it?" Jae pushed his chair away from his desk and stood up, he grabbed his bag and walked out of the room without a backwards glance. The bell was about to ring anyway, so it wasn't too big a deal. Lunch was about to ensue, and he wanted to blow off some steam, maybe go for a ride. He stopped in his tracks, Irish needed to eat too, Jae let out a frustrated sound and went back to the classroom. "Come on," He growled to Ava, he helped her stuff her things in her bag and then grabbed her wrist, he ignored the looks they were getting and dragged her out of the classroom after him, "You need to eat." He stated simply, giving no other explanation as they headed towards his motorcycle.

message 13: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
When Jae started to yell and bitch at her, Ava's cheeks grew hot. It was easy fr her to see the difference between a joking Jae, one that was teasing her, and Jae actually yelling at her. She wasn't fond of being spoken to in such a manner, and her eyes actually darkened. "So dramatic..." She breathed to herself when he stormed out of the room. Ava focused on her notebook and starred the city of love idea, it was the easiest to work with, and the one that allowed for the most creativity. She heard a lot of muttering soon, though, and then Jae was back, closing up her notebook and sliding it into her bag for her "Excuse you...? What the?" She started asking a variety of questions. But he was already dragging her out the door by her wrist. "Eat? What, you mean lunch?" She asked, honestly confused "Of course I'm going to eat lunch, with the rest of the school, in the cafeteria. Where are we going?" She asked, seemingly in an outrage. Before leaving the school building, Ava ripped free of his grip "Since when do you get to order and drag me around? Are we even allowed to leave for lunch? Who the hell do you think you are?" And finally, with fists curled and that faithful pink back in her cheeks "Has anyone ever taught you how to ask a girl to lunch?!" She exclaimed, glaring at him from a few feet away, trying to keep some distance so she didn't knock all of his nice white teeth out.

message 14: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

He was dragging her down the halls, she was saying something, but he ignored her, that is until she finally yanked her wrist from his grasp. Jae turned to look at her with annoyance clearly on his face, but it kind of melted some as she spoke, had he done it wrong? Why were girls so complicated? Jae was just trying to make sure that she ate, and that she was taken care of, she was acting like he'd committed some kind of crime or something. His face was slack for a moment, then he rose a brow and leaned in really close to Ava, "No, no one has, but I'm guessing you could give me the... how do you say it? Four one one on it?" Jae smirked, "Most girls would die to have me take them anywhere, but you Irish, are the odd duckling out. You seem to resist me at every turn, no matter what I do." Leaning back, Jae took her hand more kindly, and looked at her with earnestness, "I really need to get food, and uh," He raked his free hand through his hair, "Would like you to come with me," With that he tugged her along to outside, and to the edge of the school where his bike was parked. He let go of her hand and knelt down for a minute, he snapped a pic of his bike and then uploaded it to Instagram. After slipping the phone back into his pocket he pushed a helmet onto Ava's head, and then slipped on his own, he swung his leg over the bike and started it up, then turned his head to look at Ava, his look seemed to say 'Are you coming or what?'

message 15: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
He seemed to be frustrated with her at first, but then he calmed down. Maybe he really didn't know how to ask a girl someplace nicely? Jae was leaning in close, and Ava was still pouting from being dragged along, rolling her eyes at his trying to tease her, again. She wondered briefly if he would ever stop, and hid her smile by turning her head for a moment, because she really didn't want him to. When he finally asked nicely, Ava pursed her lips as if she'd really have to think about it, but she was definitely going to go. Shed promised Aden they would meet up during lunch, but he probably wouldn't notice if she missed that, right? And if he did, she could probably try to lie, even though she wasn't good at it. A helmet was shoved into her hands and Ava remembered something worrying; she was in a particularly short skirt, and about to hop on a motorcycle. She thought of mentioning this to Jae, but it would only make him laugh, so she grinned widely at him, confirming that she would come, too, and stuck the helmet onto her head. She climbed otp the bike behind Jae and tried to make sure that her skirt was stuck beneath her, so she wouldn't flash her underwear to all of Paris "You'd better know how to drive this thing." She said to him, just before wrapping her arms around him and pressing herself a bit too snugly against him. It was just to secure her skirt, she told herself, but really, she couldn't be so sure.

message 16: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

It would seem like she was going to hesitate at first, but she didn't, she surprised him by getting on without a complaint. Her sarcastic voice reached his ears as she wrapped herself around him though, he grinned behind the helmet, she couldn't see him anyway, so why not enjoy himself? He revved the bike and tried not to think of how warm and soft she was against his back, or the way her hands were wrapped snugly at his middle, because that would end up with them wrecking, she was far too distracting for her own good. After he took off, zooming down side streets, he remembered that she was in a skirt, oops. Jae wondered if he should've offered her his jacket to wrap around her waist or something. She would've thought about that though, before climbing on, right? Slowing down near a café, Jae parked the bike on the curb, turned the key off and set the stand down, letting the bike lean down some. Jae got off first, after he'd taken his helmet off and set it on the bike itself, he helped Ava off the bike as well, he noticed that she'd tucked her skirt carefully beneath her, smart girl. "You can just set the helmet there," He pointed beside his own, then pocketed his keys. Jae wondered if her legs were shaky at all from the ride, sometimes the vibrations made people a little shaky.

message 17: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava took a deep breath, she'd never actually been on a bike like this before, holding onto some guy that she wasn't even sure if she liked--it was a weird situation. When Jae revved the bike, Ava gulped, and when he pushed off the curb, driving into the road and going too fast for her liking, she let out a screech "Oh my god!" She squealed into his ear, squeezing her arms around him tighter. She was tempted to close her eyes, but the buildings whizzing past her were too exciting, she had to keep watch. She had to wonder how her father would react to seeing her there. Their drive was pretty fast, and when Jae parked the bike near a cute little cafe, she had to be careful getting off the bike, because her legs felt uneven when her toes touched the pavement "Uhmmm..." She muttered, pulling off the helmet and placing it nicely on the bike seat. She stumbled backwards a little bit, just eh cause of unsteady feet, and fell backwards, only being able to hope that Jae would catch her.

message 18: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

Jae was about to turn, but then Ava was tipping backwards, out of reflex he reached to catch her, it all seemed to happen in slow motion. His hands went beneath her, and she landed in them, she was as light as a feather, a look of surprise was evident on his face as he stared down into her eyes for several seconds. There was a hint of pink to her cheeks, Jae took her in for a moment. She smelled of expensive perfume, and her own personal scent, her eyes were much prettier this close, and her lips, they looked much more kissable too. Jae's mouth twitched, he wasn't sure what to do, go with instinct or manners. It wasn't something planned, that was for sure, he finally came to his senses and stood her back up, Jae took a step back and removed his hands. There was an awkward moment of silence, he cleared his throat and walked to the doors of the café, he held one open for Ava, and gestured for her to walk in. Café house music poured out from the open door, as well as the aroma of coffee, and the sounds of cups clinking together. There was no point in making a big deal, right?

message 19: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava fell in a sort of lop-sided way, her feet teetering within her shoes and the gravity in the air surrounding her tugging her down to what she was sure would be the ground. She'd already let out a small squeak in surprise at her fall, but when she landed in a pair of stone arms instead of on the hard concrete, and when she looked up, to see Jae gazing down at her, she felt a little bit silly in the head. Gazing was really the only way she could think to describe it--his brown eyes were traveling over her face with a curiosity and intensity that made Ava hold her breath. His face was so close to hers, his guard was down, and she felt the distinct clench in her chest that made her want to close her eyes and feel his lips against hers. But as soon a s she realized what that little ache was, she blinked a few times and let her breath go. Because it was crazy, to think that Jae could be some kind of knight on his motorcycle, that he was the Prince Charming she'd always wanted to find. It seemed that he, too, snapped out of it all, as he was placing her on her own two feet and walking to the cafe. Ava walked swiftly beside him, trying to make her blush die down by breathing in the sweet scents of the shop ahead of them "You're a terrible driver," she said as she walked by him, her eyes only on the small tables that were open in the place, trying to find one for just the two of them.

message 20: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

Jae watched as her pink cheeked self went into the café, her quip made him let out an annoyed noise before following her in, "You're not thankful for anything. I did just save your pretty head from splattering across the sidewalk," He was muttering of course, but he was so close to Ava's back that she had to hear him, Jae could feel her body heat against his chest and it seemed to only wind up the tension in him more. There was definitely some kind of chemistry between them, but he was doing his best to ignore it, because it only served to annoy Jae. The line moved up and Jae went to move up with it, but Ava was stock still, so he ended up bumping into her instead, his arm went around her waist to keep her from falling against a burly looking guy in front of her, "Ah, sorry there Irish," He whispered against her ear, he let his arm linger against her waist for a moment before releasing her, Jae smoothly moved to stand beside her, instead of behind her, he was intent on paying for both their lunches, plus he liked it better when he could see her face.

message 21: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
(("he liked it better when he could see her face" DEAD. IM JUST DEAD.))

Ava went to stand in line, her nose turned up so she could see the menus that were displayed above the counter. She had a perfectly good salad in her locker back at school, made expertly by her mother in her tiny hotel kitchenette, but she assumed she'd just eat that for dinner while pouring over class notes or the project she was just assigned, instead of taking the trouble to meet Aden and her parents for dinner. They obviously didn't care much about being around her, since they were still living in separate suites at the hotel. "Well I wouldn't have fallen if you hadn't been such a bad driver, so it was very much your obligation to save me from such a thing." She mumbled back, trying to be politely quiet in the cozy setting of the cafe. She was particularly interested in the veal and risotto plate the cafe served, since she knew it would be plenty to fill her up before her soccer practice later. Jae nudged her shoulder while she was trying to decide, effectively sending her towards the tall and broad man just ahead of them in line. Ever the gentleman, Jae caught her by the waist, and Ava found the position to be quite natural between them, quite comfortable. Pulled against him, Ava felt her breath catch, and her cheeks flared up again. But she swallowed hard and let out a slow breath "Pushing me towards men now, are you?" She whispered, a smirk playing at her lips as she teased him. They were next in line, and Ava clearly intended on paying for herself, since she had just fished a card out of her purse to use for her meal.

message 22: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

(Haha I couldn't help myself)

Jae almost laughed, almost, he barely held it in, since the burly guy gave him a look just before ordering his coffee. Jae winked at Ava playfully, his mood lightening considerably. His friends would never believe the strange relationship he had with the Irish girl, and they'd probably give him hell for it if they ever found out. Jae moved forward with Ave, before she could do anything he slid some money over to the Barista and informed him that Jae would be paying, no matter what the lady said. Everything looked good right then, Jae wondered what he should order, then went ahead and ordered a bowl of soup, as well as a turkey club, and a vanilla frappe. He moved to the side some and waited for Ava to order as well, he had to make sure she actually ordered food, and wasn't like one of those pigeon girls at school that ordered a crumb of toast and then called it a meal. Jae liked a girl that could eat, he was hoping Ava would be sensible, otherwise he'd order for her and make her eat it all whether she wanted to or not.

message 23: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Jae was smiling at her joke, and of course, Ava felt a nagging confusion in the back of her head. Were they friends, enemies, or something in the middle? Was it repulsion they held for each other, or attraction? They seemed to be walking a lot of fine lines, a lot of tightropes, together. She was still admiring the menu when it was Jae's turn to order, and he pushed enough money across the counter to easily pay for both of their meals, mouthing off about how he would be paying, no matter what. "At least chivalry isn't dead." She muttered, and ordered a roast beef club with some soup, much like Jae. Except she asked for a triple espresso instead of a frap, she needed some strength for the day that she had ahead of her. "What are you thinking of for our project, anyway? Do you actually like the love theme, or what?" She asked, walking down to the pickup counter while he paid for them both.

message 24: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

The urge to poke Ava after her comment was sudden, Jae made a face, then told the Barista to keep the change, before following after Ava. "Hmmm?" Jae's eyes locked with hers as he leaned against the counter, "I guess. There's nothing wrong with it," The teenager picked up the tray that held their food and gestured to a window seat with his head, then followed after Ava, he set the tray between them and went after his soup first thing. "I mean I know a lot of the places we could take pictures, some that only locals know, so we might have some pictures that no one else does. If you're willing to travel all over the city with me that is," Jae ate some soup as he spoke, glancing at her now and again between mouthfuls. Hours with Irish? Could he handle that without either kissing her or dumping her off a cliff? Jae hoped so, he finished his soup quickly and then started in on half his sandwich, he looked up for a minute, "Hey you want to trade half of your sandwich for half of mine?" He asked out of the blue, he like variety, and it seemed like an innocent question.

message 25: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava lead the way to a table by the window, and sat across from Jae in a patch of sunlight that made her hair sparkle a pretty shade of white in the sunlight. She shrugged "I expected to have to take a day and work on it with you, but it would have to be a weekend day, 'cause I have practice every day." She told him, picking up half of her sandwich and taking a sizable bite. It made her unable to talk for a bit, but she was thinking, anyway. A day with Jae in Paris, what might that be like? And who would they photograph for the pictures? Her mind wandered quickly to the two of them posing together, but that was insane; they weren't attracted to each other, right? "Do you have anything in mind for me to make up a shotlist?" She asked him. Ava nodded when he wanted to switch half and half on their sandwiches, sliding her plate towards him so he could have the untouched half. "No but seriously, are we allowed to leave campus for lunch?" Ava quirked a brow at him, not really touching her soup yet.

message 26: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

The plate slid toward him, so he slid his toward her without thinking, and took up the second sandwich since he was finished with the first. He chewed slowly as he mulled over her words, so she had practice, could only work on the weekend. "It'll take more than one day," He announced, then continued eating, like it wasn't a big deal. "I was thinking I could send you a location list via text message, we could start Saturday, and finish Sunday," Jae took another bite, then reached over and pinched her lips gently between his fingers before she could speak, "Yah! I wasn't finished talking, okay so Saturday and Sunday, I'll pick you up. My treat for the meals, and we'll have to do a lot of creativity with the pictures since we really don't have a couple to tag along with us. We can manage it though," Jae released her lips and sat back, trying not to think of how they felt, "We might have to pose in a few and set the self-timer, I don't know." Jae quickly paid more attention to his drink than anything else, he didn't want to see if she was going to reject his idea or not, it was easier to act as if none of it mattered anyway.

message 27: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava rose a brow, Jae actually seemed to have a plan. She wouldn't have expected that from him, she would've guessed that he didn't care at all about their project, and more expected her to do all he work while he sat in his bike and watched from a few feet away--his usual. But he had ideas, he had a location list, he was...holding her mouth shut? Ava ripped away from his fingers and grimaced, stealing the other half of Jae's sandwich and taking a huge bite of it. Her soup was untouched, but she was certainly eating the sandwiches. "You don't need to treat me for meals... I can pay for myself." She said defensively, and that's about when her eyes bugged out of her head "You want me to pose with you as a couple? Why would we do that? Don't you have some kind of harem or something? You should just bring some girl with you and I'll meet you there, I'll be photographer." She suggested with a small smile, no need to act like a couple, that would only make her want to BE a couple, and she didn't need that.

((I swear I didn't see this earlier!!!))

message 28: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (last edited Aug 12, 2015 03:32PM) (new)

Why did Irish have to be so difficult ? It was like she had to argue with him and make him repeat himself. Jae sighed before looking at her, "I'm not a playboy." Though in truth he did date girls a lot, but they usually came from well to do families, "I'm not dragging a third person around to do the shots with when there's already a girl present. Get over yourself and atop being selfish, it's for a good grade anyway, no one else is going to look as good as you." Jae was speaking really quiet, he didn't want her to take it too much as a compliment, then she might get the wrong idea. "Don't worry irish," he spoke louder, "Next time I'm counting on you to pay. This is modern times after all, we can switch on the checks," Was he just suggesting that they'd be eating together more ? Jae would've ran his hand through his hair if he wasn't worried about messing it up. Jae finished off his drink and watched Ava with curious eyes, she wasn't so bad when she wasn't talking. It was when she opened that big mouth of hers that he found he couldn't stand to be with her for too long, why did she have to be so sassy?

message 29: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava slumped in her chair, defeated in hoping that Jae would have someone else he would rather pose with. She rolled her eyes when he mentioned that she would look better "Oh really, what about that brunette you were grinding on last night?" She blurted out accidentally, only realizing after the words left her mouth that she sounded like a jealous girlfriend. Her face turned red, but she tried to move on quickly "Fine whatever I'll pose with you, but you can't get handsy." She declared, really trying to make up for her mistake before. She had finished the sandwich, and after she wiped her mouth, Ava picked up her coffee and took a long sip, looking anywhere but at Jae, she couldn't look him in the eye after something so foolish. "That's fine, I'd rather not owe you anything." She said casually, like it was a really simple and not insulting. But the idea of eating lunch with Jae on most days didn't sound that bad, and neither did taking pictures as a couple with him, but it would be best to not tempt the tension she felt between them.

message 30: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

The brunette? Jae thought back to the night before, to the club and Ava, oh yeah that chick. Why was Ava making a big deal about her? She was just someone to dance with, she hadn't meant a thing to Jae, if she had then he would've followed her home instead of Ava, or at least gone back for her. Why did she care anyway? Jae's head bent to the side some as he watched her, she was agreeing to pose with him now, and rushing with her words, was she embarrassed? Oh look at those cheeks! Her cheeks had turned a pretty pink, and her eyes wouldn't land on him for anything. Jae smiled slightly, she was embarrassed for sure, and she didn't know what to do with herself. "Handsy? Is that what they call it in Ireland?" Jae smirked, "If I wanted to get 'handsy' then it would only be if you wanted that, I don't push myself on girls. Just what kind of guy do you think I am Irish?" Jae lifted his drink, signaling a barista to come over and refill his drink, a young girl did, Jae watched after her a moment before returning his gaze to Ava. Why couldn't she look at him? Was it really that bad to be into him?

message 31: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
It was obvious that Ava had misspoken, probably to the whole cafe, with the way Jae was looking at her. He had his head cocked to the side like a puppy... A really good looking, sexy puppy. Her cheeks were still burning, and Ava made sure to mumble something about how the cafe was insanely warm inside. "Well you can't blame me for not knowing, you're making it really hard to find out." She growled, focusing on her espresso. She got a text from Aden, and typed a quick answer back to him about how she'd left campus for lunch with a friend. But was Jae really a friend? She wasn't sure if they were just friends, or if they were friends that flirted, or even if they were friends to begin with. "You have to know how confusing you're making this." She said quietly, slipping her phone back into her purse and finally meeting Jae's eyes across the table. He was watching after the barista, and Ava felt even more flustered. If he liked her, liked her so much that he wanted to take her on rides on his bike, go dancing together, hold hands at school, go out to lunch, spend weekends together--if he wanted to date her, why couldn't he just say it?

message 32: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

You have to know how confusing you're making this her words replayed in his mind over and over again, Jae put a finger to his jaw thoughtfully as he peered over the table at her. Was he making it confusing? Complicated? Impossible? If so then, good. It was Jae's way, to keep people guessing, to not let them know what he would say or do next, didn't that make life more interesting? Did she want a boring life? One where she knew every step? Who would want that? Jae stood up from the table once he got his drink, "Come on Irish, lets make it more complicated," His words were filled with warmth for once, and not anger or annoyance, Jae walked out of the café, expecting her to be just behind him. Jae figured he'd take her back to school and walk her to class, perhaps that would confuse her a little more? Maybe he'd drop an insult on her just before leaving her at her class, would that help to make it all the more confusing? Jae thought back to her texting someone, for some reason he got a pang of jealousy, was she texting another guy? Surely not?

message 33: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava could see him pause on her words, he wasn't sure what to do with them, it was obvious with the calculating look that had come to rest on his face. And then he seemed glad, like he had accomplished something. Ava had simply been drinking her espresso, but she could think too, and she definitely thought that Jae was a dick. He was trying to do this, just to mess her up. He enjoyed reading her and making her wonder about the smallest of things, like if they were even friends. And that made Ava angry. Why did he get to have all the control? Did he ever think that maybe Ava wanted some power for herself? Jae stood up with words that only confirmed her thoughts. Ava followed after him, taking the last, deliciously precious sip of her coffee before dropping the paper cup Ito the garbage can on their way out. "Yeah, why don't we?" She agreed, her eyes not even stopping on Jae. But when she walked past him, she brushed her fingers against his, lingering for a moment. Then she turned, walking at a decently quick pace away from Jae and his stupid bike. The walk back to school would take all of five minutes, and this way, she could at least have some part in keeping it all blissfully confusing.

message 34: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

Jae felt small shocks travel up his hand and into his arm at the brush of her touch, he looked after her, and noticed that she was going away from him and his bike, not towards it. Frustrated he caught up to her and grabbed her arm, not too tightly, and spun her around, "Irish where do you think you're going?" His voice was laced with anger, and he didn't even really know why. She hadn't done anything to make him have reason to be mad, but there was nothing to be done about it, his emotions were high. Jae released her arm, he didn't want to scare her, with a sigh he turned and walked away, "I'll see you in class Ava," He called over his shoulder, his eyes piercing hers for a moment before he walked cooly up to his bike and slipped his helmet on, Jae straddled the bike smoothly and made it roar to life before taking off and leaving her behind him. His body shook slightly with emotions, and he felt like he could beat the hell out of ten guys and not tire. What was wrong with him? What was that girl doing to him? Jae sped down the roads, not bothering to head back to school, he was speeding and didn't pay attention to laws or traffic signs as he went, almost as if he was purposely risking his life.

message 35: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
Ava expected him to be annoyed with her, as usual, but she hadn't expected the amount of anger he had. After she'd taken only a few steps down the sidewalk, Jae's hand gripped her wrist and twirled her around to face him. His cheeks were flaring an angry shade of red as he yelled at her, and Ava stood shocked--because Jae had been annoyed, but he'd never yelled at her like that before. As soon as he showed up behind her, he turned and started to walk away, seemingly frustrated. She wasn't sure why, but when he spoke her name, instead of that stupid nickname he'd given her, Ava felt less like she was annoyed and more like she'd been stabbed. It hurt, for some unknown reason, for him to be angry with her. She watched his bike speed away and bit down on her lip. Maybe she shouldn't have teased him like that. Maybe if she hadn't, he would still be calling her Irish. Ava shook her head though, and tried to re center herself. Jae was not her problem, he made his own decisions.

message 36: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

(our poor babies, do you want to rp someone else with Ava? or my sweetie with your thief?)

message 37: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
((Right?? I just want their happiness so bad ;-; uhmmm ava and anyone, Madeline, or Audrey? I think my runaway is still wrapped up somewhere >.>))

message 38: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

(lemme see who I have)

message 39: by Leena, Amour de ma vie (new)

(what about her and Rain? or has she had too much jerk today? I can have someone sweet come along)

message 40: by ᵉˡˡᵃ, c'est la vie (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ | 765 comments Mod
((We could skip to before / after soccer practice and they could be like strategizing and talking over who should play what position? And it's like they don't despise each other yet but they're gettin there?? Oh also we could do a jeleste somewhere [this group or any of our other jelestes idk])