Disney University {DU} discussion

Dorms > Clara Dawn Heart {Custom Dorm} (2 vacant)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl} | 190 comments Mod
Clara didn't like any of the dorm room options they gave her, so she decided with the custom dorm. She walked inside and everything was white and plain. The desk,the walls,the chairs,the bed...practically everything. Clara looked at the room in disgust, it was way too bright. She looked around and saw some paint buckets and random supplies. She had to do this all by herself? She hated getting messy and dirty, where were her henchmen when she needed them? She changed into a gray shirt along with a plaid flannel and some jeans. She put her dark hair in a ponytail and dipped a brush in some red paint.
"This is going to take forever." She groaned.

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel As Calla was walkng down the hallway trying to find a ladder she heard someone in one of the dorms. "Hello?" She said as she knocked on the door "Is anyone there?"

message 3: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Clara huffed and opened the door.
"Can I help you?" She spat.

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel "I just heard you complaining and thought you might need some help." Calla said to the girl with the nasty attitude

message 5: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"I wasn't complaining you priss, now be off and mind your own business." Clara slammed the door in the girls face.
"Stupid heroes, thinking they can do everything." She mumbled and went back to painting.

message 6: by Angel (new)

Angel She must have been a vilian because that was not nice at all. Calla thought to herself as she continued looking for the ladder. She saw a broom closet just down the hall from the mean girls room. When she opened low and behold there was a ladder. She took the ladder from the closet and started back toward her own dorm

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel ((END OF SCENE for Calla))

message 8: by Angel (new)

Angel Tori was so excited to be away from her crazy family especially her father. She didn't care that he sent her here as a punishment she was going to enjoy herself anyway. The moment she walked into the door she knew that her room mate was trouble; the wall was already painted red, the sign of Ares and the sign of the red queen

message 9: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"It's rude to barge into someone's dorm you do not know of." Clara said nonchalantly. She was tired of all these people, thinking they can do whatever they want.
"Get out or I will have no hesitation to make you." Clara narrowed her eyes. This girl had bags with her. Did she really have to share a room? She got a custom room, didn't that mean she didn't have to share?

message 10: by Angel (new)

Angel "Well why don't you just shut the hole in your mouth long enough for me to explain. I am your roommate my name is Tori we don't have to like each other we just have to tolerate each other capesh?" Tori said as she walked into the room and laid her bags on the bed farthest away from the girl with the nasty attitude I might like her Tori thought to herself

message 11: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Clara internally groaned, "Well either you help paint this room or you leave."
She got up and wiped her hands on her pants. "I'm going to go find my sister, I don't want the goodies rubbing off on her." She walked out of the door, even though she had red paint all over her clothes.

message 12: by Angel (new)

Angel Seriously she is gping to make me paint the room red? Fine if she wants me to paint the room, then i will paint the room. Tori grabbed the red paint brush and started to paint the wall red with some blue and some green and some purple just to finish it all up.

message 13: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

Clara came back already fuming about what her sister done. Her arm was still all bloody. She looked around and saw the walls.
"What the hell!" She took the paintbrush out of the girls hand and threw it across the room. She winced as she threw it.
"The room is supposed to be red you idiot!"

message 14: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

"I'll be back, what about this, you paint your side of the room whatever and I paint mine the way I want." She compromised. She didn't want to hear her response because the pain was excruciating and she had to go the nurse.

message 15: by Angel (new)

Angel "You told me to paint the room. I did just as to asked. Next time you should give me better instructions." Tori said trying her hardest to keep up with the girls meanness

message 16: by Angel (new)

Angel ((Can clara not swear in front of Tori it makes me feel uncomfortable))

message 17: by Ꮛℓℓα {YouTube Fangirl}, Write Your Own Story (new)

((Alright))

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel (( thank you :) ))

message 19: by Angel (new)

Angel Tori was so confused she decided to leave and go to one of her classes to check it out

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel Tori walked into the room. She got ready for bed and went to sleep

The next day
Tori woke up to a bright day at 9:00 I better get ready for my 'date's she thought to herself as she got ready to meet Jordan