Puffin Pals Book Club discussion

General > Creating stories.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harlequin (new)

Harlequin Taylor (BooksForHarry) | 4 comments Hallo,
My name is Harlequin, and one of my favourite things to do is write. Whether it be poetry, or indeed my own novel ((which I have finally begun to shape)), I just can't find an equal happiness in anything else.
Now, I was wondering: does anyone else write? If so, I would love to talk about! Even if you don't write, I am in need of world builders, people to help craft a fiction from nothingness.
Anyone who would like to talk, please, please do; like I said I'd love to hear from you,
Harlequin.

message 2: by Kassay (new)

Kassay I occasionally write poems. I want to write stories & books, but I'm not a very good writer. However, I am trying to improve my writing.

message 3: by Harlequin (new)

Harlequin Taylor (BooksForHarry) | 4 comments Kassay wrote: "I occasionally write poems. I want to write stories & books, but I'm not a very good writer. However, I am trying to improve my writing."
I really would love to start my own writing club; I would very much like to see your work ((if that's okay))

message 4: by Arsh (new)

Arsh Hayer | 7 comments I love writing poems and stories for school but when it comes to writing something for myself I don't know where to start.

message 5: by audrey (new)

audrey (benvoliio) I love writing! I'm not very skilled at poetry but I like to think that I'm quite good at writing fiction

message 6: by Apolline (new)

Apolline (Shelfish_bookworm) (shelfish_bookworm) | 1 comments I really like to write my own little stories, it makes me feel good to have complete control haha.
I'm not particularly good at it because english isn't my first language but I still love to write :)

message 7: by Clémence (new)

Clémence (clemireads) I love writing! I've been writing poetry since forever and I'm also trying to write novels because that's what I prefer! I have too many ideas and have never gone past beginnings so far, but I love writing and talking about writing!

message 8: by Kaytlynn (new)

Kaytlynn Simmons | 5 comments I have the creative part, just not the "writing" part. Lol I have never been a writer. But if you guys need some creative help, I am here!

message 9: by Kassay (new)

Kassay Harlequin wrote: "Kassay wrote: "I occasionally write poems. I want to write stories & books, but I'm not a very good writer. However, I am trying to improve my writing."
I really would love to start my own writing ..."

Sure! How should I send them to you?

message 10: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ I love writing poems and also coming up with plots for stories, but I'm such a perfectionist that it's hard for me to write full on stories and scenes without erasing the whole thing in a few minutes.