MK & TCK Book Club discussion

Third Culture Kids: Growing Up Among Worlds
This topic is about Third Culture Kids
The "Third Culture Kids" Book > Final Giveaway Alert! Win a TCK book!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mkPLANET (last edited Aug 07, 2015 11:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

mkPLANET | 85 comments Mod
We're holding one last giveaway for MK & TCK Book Club members! You could win a copy of "Third Culture Kids: Growing Up Among Worlds" OR any TCK-themed book of your choice.*

To enter the giveaway, ANSWER A FACILITATOR'S QUESTION in the MK & TCK Book Club from now until the end of the book club, focusing on any of the chapters we've discussed so far that interests you. The winner will be chosen after we complete our last chapter of the book club.

Earn one entry per comment! Comments need to engage the topic at hand and make a meaningful contribution to the conversation. mkPLANET reserves the right to determine which comments qualify.

You DON'T need to have read the book in order to take part in the group. Our guest facilitators are good at asking thought-provoking questions, and we just want to give as many people as possible the opportunity to interact with and learn from each other. :)

Also, you DO need to be a member of the book club in order to comment, but creating a profile at Goodreads is free. If anyone needs help with this, I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Facilitators, as well as mkPLANET's admin and family members, are not eligible.

Questions? Contact mkPLANET at: administrator@mkplanet.com

*If the winner chooses a different book, it must be the same price as, or less than, the cost of "Third Culture Kids." For book ideas, visit mkPLANET's store at: http://mkplanet.com/?page_id=2370

Kailey (Luminous Libro) (luminouslibro) | 3 comments So I can comment anywhere, on any topic or thread in the MK/TCK Book club forum here? And that's an automatic entry? Yes, please! Thanks for doing this giveaway! What a blessing!

Hi Kailey! Yep, each comment that engages with a facilitator's question gives you an entry in the giveaway. Remember, it needs to be in our chapter discussions. I recommend starting with this week's if you're interested. We're on chapter 18, which is about how sending agencies can/should support TCKs, and is being led by Michele Phoenix. Of course, you're welcome to post in any and all of our chapter discussions!

We have a winner: Congratulations, Gill!

I want to thank everyone who participated in our giveaway by commenting in our book club. You've contributed to the richness of our discussions here, and I hope you've found them beneficial to you.

Just a quick note about wrapping up the giveaway: I'll be contacting the winner, and if I don't hear back after two weeks I'll hold a random draw to pick another winner.

Thanks again, Everyone!
Dana