Friends for life! (Autumn edition) discussion

DIY and School tips > How to survive in Jr. High

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! Seventh grade was so long ago for me! I'm now in 10th grade!
Basically, take every step as it comes. There is no need to worry, and if I can remember clearly, seventh grade was one of the best years of my life! It was both exiting and fun, and was defiantly easier that eighth grade at the time.
Just see it as another step towards your life, and enjoy it! Study hard, have fun, and that's basically all there is to it!
Trust me, seventh grade is a good year. It's full of challenges and fun.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked middle school. It was fun and easy in 6th and 7th. Going into 8th! Last year at my middle school!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Two-braids~ Mapledream "From the ashes of failure rises success" wrote: "I liked middle school. It was fun and easy in 6th and 7th. Going into 8th! Last year at my middle school!"
I'm going into 8th grade this year too. When do you start? I start the 19th... :(

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That sucks. 25 maybe. Not really sure.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

What grade are you going into?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you need advice on? It's my last year, so I think Ive got this down.

message 9: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Hannah wrote: "7th...I'm in Online school, tho, so I'm not freaked out!"

I am going into 7th, and it's at a new school. :\ I went to an online school! It was called iCademy! I'm even in the commercial!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice! Now I have to look it up xP

message 11: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments XD Lol, it's on YouTube. You'll see me throughout the commercial, but I'm one of the kids at the very, very end. My sis says, 'We're Awesome.' And I smile. WE HAD NO IDEA WE WERE BEING RECORDED!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That's funny. I watched it but I didn't notice anyone that might be you. It sounds really nice

message 13: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Ok, did you watch a cartoon one?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Best way to survive jr. High is to keep your mind open and don't break any rules :)
Oh and make new friends, all three are ways to survive Jr. high

message 16: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Lol, I am awesome at making friends. I went to a middle school mixer, and a lot of people wanted to talk to me, because I was da champion of GaGa Ball. I never break rules. It is totally against my nature.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Watched the video, and your absolutely beautiful :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll have to look again
Very end right?

message 19: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Yep, thanks Jamie. :P

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Your welcome :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Wrong one xP that's funny

message 22: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments XD

message 23: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 26 comments Middle school was a breeze. The best years were 7th and 8th. My sister is going into 6th on September 9th. I say that the most important thing is to not let anyone try to bother you. My sister is going to have trouble with that because she lacks common sense and a.backbone. She is too dependent and has been bullied before.
I was never bullied. Everyone knew to leave me alone. It's important to establish that you want respect and if others leave you alone, then everything will be fine. Any time someone had a problem with me, I dealt with them quickly and they never bothered me again. The idea is to watch how people interact. Once you know that, you have a major advantage in life.

message 24: by Willow (last edited Aug 30, 2015 06:27AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Ah, OK. I already do that. Nobody messes with da _._.! (That is meh name, but i blanked it out. :P)

message 25: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 26 comments Ok XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Man my friends in 6th grade werent very good. I just showed them I didnt want to be treated the same. Not by words, but how I acted and treated them. Otherthan

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

That middle school was pretty awesome

message 28: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments *sniff* *sniff* Where is you, Mapledream? :'(

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

What? Iz confuzzled now

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

:( that's so awful! Shame on them

message 31: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 26 comments Tell them that you like you so they clearly don't know what they're talking about.

message 32: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 26 comments No problem ;)

message 33: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Mapledream wrote: "What? Iz confuzzled now"

lol

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

What? I is confuzzled a lot!
XD