I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > BDSM series

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments Hi girls, im looking for new erotic series (with BDSM)
About innocent girl/dominant man if is a trilogy much better (i really like when in the 2 or 3 book they married) , if you now series with the same couple about this theme coment below

Please and thank you :)))

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments The Submissive (Submissive, #1) by Tara Sue Me first book in series

The Boss (The Boss, #1) by Abigail Barnette first book in series

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 164 comments If you haven't read In Flight (Up in the Air, #1) by R.K. Lilley Mile High (Up in the Air, #2) by R.K. Lilley Grounded (Up in the Air, #3) by R.K. Lilley please do, so good. Also, I have not read this yet (up next for me) but many friends told me this is very good Markham Hall Series Bundle (Markham Hall #1-4) by Sierra Simone

message 4: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments Thank you Ruth i already read the boss i loved

message 5: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments Thank you sarah the only serie that i not read is the markham serie, but i wished that i was longer

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 164 comments Have you read anything by https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... Not BDSM but still really good. I've read these Eden I (The Eden Trilogy, #1) by Georgia Le Carre trilogy and The Billionaire Banker Series Box Set #1-3 (The Billionaire Banker, #1-3) by Georgia Le Carre

message 7: by Mindy (new)

Mindy Taylor (author_mindytaylor) | 8 comments inbound for pleasure and Unbound for pleasure by Mindy Taylor and the third one is due to be released

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Joyce wrote: "Paradise: The Masters of The Order Novel Two is an awesome series!"

I read the first...haven't gotten to the 2nd

message 10: by Katya (new)

Katya | 13 comments Most of what I can contribute are Not all BDSM but certainly Bedroom D/s:

Songs of Submission
Complete Submission The Complete Series (Songs of Submission, #1-8) by C.D. Reiss

Bonds Series (individual stories)
Crave (Bonds, #1) by Sierra Cartwright Claim (Bonds, #2) by Sierra Cartwright Command (Bonds, #3) by Sierra Cartwright

Masters of the Shadowlands
Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1) by Cherise Sinclair Dark Citadel (Masters of the Shadowlands, #2) by Cherise Sinclair Breaking Free (Masters of the Shadowlands, #3) by Cherise Sinclair Lean on Me (Masters of the Shadowlands, #4) by Cherise Sinclair Make Me, Sir (Masters of the Shadowlands, #5) by Cherise Sinclair To Command and Collar (Masters of the Shadowlands, #6) by Cherise Sinclair This is Who I Am (Masters of the Shadowlands, #7) by Cherise Sinclair If Only (Masters of the Shadowlands, #8) by Cherise Sinclair Servicing the Target (Masters of the Shadowlands, #10) by Cherise Sinclair Show Me, Baby 1001 Dark Nights (Masters of the Shadowlands, #9) by Cherise Sinclair

An Invitation (individual story about two sisters)
An Invitation Alayna's Training by Jennifer Cole An Invitation Ariel's Pet by Qwillia Rain

Mastered
Bound (Mastered, #1) by Lorelei James Unwound (Mastered, #2) by Lorelei James Schooled (Mastered, #2.5) by Lorelei James Unraveled (Mastered, #3) by Lorelei James Caged (Mastered, #4) by Lorelei James

Angel (Independence, #2) by Karen Nichols Bailey O'Conner (Independence, #1) by Karen Nichols Claire (Independence, #3) by Karen Nichols

Breathless by Maya Banks
Rush (Breathless, #1) by Maya Banks Fever (Breathless, #2) by Maya Banks Burn (Breathless, #3) by Maya Banks

message 11: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments hi, im rember a serie BDSM, the serie have like 4 books and the heroe is increible dominant, in the books they got engaged, and get married but i dont know whats the name? help

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 164 comments Can you give any more clues? A few scenes that stick out in your mind maybe.

message 13: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments i really can´t find the book, but i know is sale in amazon, or i was free and the autor name is or lynsey or madison, hero is was really controlling ;/

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 164 comments This Man or Blackstone Affair?

message 15: by CC (new)

CC | 28 comments Crossfire?

message 16: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments no, its more like similar to the all good things the cover and everything :) by Alannah Carbonneau

message 17: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments girlssss i FOUND THE SERIES THAT I WAS LOOKING THE TRUE SERIES BY WILLOW MADISON :))))))

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 164 comments Yay! Glad you found it. Please let us all know if it's good.

message 19: by True (new)

True Texan (truetexan) | 3 comments This is a great one with a married couple also living the D/s lifestyle. It's a standalone though.

A Condo with Two Views by Al Daltrey A Condo with Two Views

French Press Bookworm Blog (sweet_tree) | 46 comments I didn't like his testing of a submissive but I'll try this one out and see.

message 21: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) Katya wrote: "Most of what I can contribute are Not all BDSM but certainly Bedroom D/s:

Songs of Submission
Complete Submission The Complete Series (Songs of Submission, #1-8) by C.D. Reiss

Bonds Series (individual stories)
[book..."

Hey Katya, what did you think of the mastered series? I've read a lot of Lorelei James stuff but not this series. It was a little more expensive than what she normally charges so I wanted to know if you think it's worth it?