Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Girl Wife Prisoner (A Good Wife, #1)
This topic is about Girl Wife Prisoner
Advanced Copies for Review > NA Contemporary/Dark Romance ARCs for review - Girl Wife Prisoner

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hanna (last edited Aug 08, 2015 01:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hanna Peach (hannapeach) | 3 comments Hi all! I have some ARCs to hand out for Girl Wife Prisoner. If this appeals to you and you can commit to reviewing by 19 Sept, either leave me a comment below, send me a GR message, or email me at hanna@hannapeach.com. Let me know some details about you (where you post, your blog address, etc).

Girl Wife Prisoner (A Good Wife, #1) by Hanna Peach

How far would you go to free yourself?

Drake Blackwell is intelligent, successful, controlling, and hiding a violent family past. He just made his latest investment: Noriko.

Imported from Japan, and wed to a stranger, Noriko struggles to stick to the rules of a Good Wife. Drake can’t seem to love her, not the way she wants to be loved. She dreams of freedom beyond the gates of Blackwell Manor.

She meets Keir, a passionate young gardener who shares her desire to break free. He gets under her skin and ignites a fire in her she has never felt before. In the midst of her quiet desperation she thinks she has found happiness. And a glimpse of hope.

But this affair can't last...

Although part of a series, this is a standalone novel with no cliffhanger.
WARNING: For ages +18. There are scenes in this novel that infer or allude to physical violence.

message 2: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie Taylor (ctina23x) | 7 comments christinaizere@outlook.com I would happily review.

Hanna Peach (hannapeach) | 3 comments Christina wrote: "christinaizere@outlook.com I would happily review."

Sent you an email :)

Hanna Peach (hannapeach) | 3 comments THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. THANK YOU.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Girl Wife Prisoner (other topics)