Naruto Roleplay discussion

Konoha roleplays > Itami District

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sakurasou (new)

Sakurasou | 930 comments Mod
A district located near the north side of Konoha. It consists of a Ninja Academy, training grounds,multiple small stores and markets, and a few forests. There are many houses residing here.

message 2: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko Yuuki dashed across the hallway, slipping on her black shoes in a hurry. She slammed the door open and raced out of the house. Her older sister Miyuki had told her that it might be possible to get a new jounin sensei today if she could find 2 other graduates. However, it didn't seem like many had graduated from the academy this year, and Leiko was losing hope as she rushed to the academy. Even Miyuki had come by yesterday, telling her that she probabaly wouldn't find anyone, and should give up finding a jounin to teach her.

message 3: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko raced into the Academy grounds, not paying attention to anyone else. She quickly ran inside and spotted her teacher walking by. "Sensei!" She called, waving. Her teacher stopped, looking at her. "What is it Leiko?" She asked. Leiko stopped in front of her, panting. "I just wanted to ask you if there were any other graduates from the academy!" She asked, grinning eagerly. Her teacher shook her head. "Sorry Leiko, everyone in your age group already graduated last year. There's only one student available, and she left for Iwagakure not long ago." She explained, giving her an apologetic gaze. Then she waved good-bye and left, leaving Leiko standing there, upset.

message 4: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko winced as the unfamiliar woman slapped her back. She was also a bit surprised by how suddenly she had appeared from behind her. "I-I'm Leiko Yuuki..." She stammered uncertainly. "N-nice to meet you..."

message 5: by Sakurasou (new)

"I'm not a brat!" She argued, huffing. "And i never said i would show you around. You just decided that on you own." She folded her arms across her chest. "It's Leiko by the way." She added.

message 6: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko's ears immediately perked up and she quickly ran up to her, tugging on her sleeve. "You know a jonin that can teach me?!" She exclaimed in surprise, looking at her eagerly.

message 7: by Sakurasou (last edited Aug 06, 2015 02:54AM) (new)

"Your a jounin?!" Leiko exclaimed in shock again. She leaned in closer. "Of course I want to know!!I've been looking for a jounin who can teach me forever!"

((gtg cya!))

message 8: by Sakurasou (new)

"Okay~!" Leiko singsonged, walking ahead. Let us begin the grand tour! Onwards!" Then she marched ahead.

message 9: by Sakurasou (new)

"Hmmm let's see....there's the classrooms over there, there's a swing outside, there's the office to get missions, and that's pretty much it." Leiko explained as she pointed them out.

message 10: by Sakurasou (new)

"Who seriously?! Your gonna train me?!" Leiko exclaimed eagerly, looking at her.

message 11: by Sakurasou (new)

"Yahoo!!I found someone to train me!!Some one to train me!!" She shrieked in joy before starting to run around the place, skipping and cheering.

message 12: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko gave her an annoyed look but listened anyways. She whipped out some kunai from her holster and swung them at her.

message 13: by Jhovani (new)

Jhovani Charles | 37 comments (( Can i join this RP!?! :O))

message 14: by Jhovani (new)

Jhovani Charles | 37 comments (( No.. >_< ))

message 15: by Jhovani (new)

Jhovani Charles | 37 comments (( ;_; ))

message 16: by Sakurasou (new)

((Sorry i just approved you Jhovani XP Where would you like to be? Oh and just a question, but what rank is your charrie? If their genin they can just be part of the team XP and if they're not....well...i dunno O_O))

message 17: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko ran towards her, pulling out a large scythe that had actually belonged to her brother, but he had given it to her. She made a sharp turn and swung it at Reiko.

message 18: by Sakurasou (new)

The moment Reiko grabbed the scythe Leiko sent out ice from her hand, completely freezing the scythe as well as Reiko's hand. "Nehehe." She said, grinning, not noticing the voltage at all.

message 19: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko screamed lightly and fell to the floor, still conscious, though barely. She shivered on the floor, avoiding looking at Reiko. Her scythe was still frozen under the ice though, and Reiko's hand was still frozen under the ice as well.

message 20: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko threw her hand in front of her, forming a large ice shield to stop the sword. The shield froze into hard ice instantly and became large enough to completely hide her.

message 21: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko let out another scream, using what little energy she had to crawl away from her. She limped towards a nearby tree and leaned against it, dragging her body down it and falling on the ground with a loud thud. She glared at Reiko angrily, upset that she had gone so far.

message 22: by Sakurasou (new)

"I know that! But I don't want to die before I've accomplished my goals first!" Leiko shot back. "I have goals and things i want to do, and I don't wanna die before i've done them!" She gave Reiko an angry look, narrowing her eyes slightly, but her expression turned into surprise quickly and she yelped as Reiko picked her up.

message 23: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko just stared at her in shock, a small smile forming on her lips. She nodded and jumped down to the ground. "I'm a genin!" She smiled. "My goal is to become strong enough to bring back my big brother some day! Right now he's probably really confused or lonely, that's probably why he became a bad guy and joined the Noroi, but one day I'll become so strong I'll be able to defeat everyone in Noroi and rescue my brother! Then I'll bring him back home!" She declared confidently.

message 24: by Sakurasou (new)

"Whoa..amazing.." Leiko murmured as she explained herself, taken aback. "I-i'm definitely ready! I'm definitely gonna rescue my brother!" She answered, smiling back at her.

message 25: by Sakurasou (new)

"Hmmm.." Leiko murmured behind her, not showing much interest. Miyuki was pretty strong, so she was kind oof used to seeing such strength. Where should we eat?" She asked, looking up at Reiko.

message 26: by Sakurasou (new)

"There's a couple of places nearby my house..." Leiko murmured. "About 2 or 3..." She added.

message 27: by Sakurasou (new)

"Why are you wearing a mask?" Leiko asked curiously, her expression confused. "If it's hot, why make it worse with a mask?'

message 28: by Sakurasou (new)

"If you can't remove it, why put it on?" Leiko asked her, utterly confused. She had never been very smart.

message 29: by Sakurasou (new)

"That's not what I meant. I was asking why you wear that mask on your face." Leiko repeated, still looking at her.

message 30: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko gave her a weird look, but said nothing else. She walked ahead of her, guiding her down the streets.

message 31: by Sakurasou (new)

"A dumpling shop." Leiko replied bluntly. She walked ahead for awhile and finally stopped in front of a small building. It was quite old, and had a picture of dumplings at the front.

message 32: by Sakurasou (new)

"Just order the normal ones." Leiko replied. She entered the shop and was warmly greeted by the old lady working there. "Oh It's Leiko-chan!How've you been? I missed seeing you!" She said giving her a hug. Then she looked up at Reiko. "Is this a friend of Miyuki?" She asked Leiko, smiling warmly at Reiko.

message 33: by Sakurasou (new)

"I-i see..." The woman said, smiling again. She stood up and looked at them. "What will you have?" She asked. "The ones i normally get please!" Leiko called cheerfully. The lady smiled warmly at her, "Of course!" Then she smiled at Reiko. "And you?"

message 34: by Sakurasou (new)

"Cheese and mashed potatoes." Leiko answered, taking a seat at one of the nearby tables. She pointed at the other side, looking at Reiko. The woman nodded at Reiko and left for the kitchen.

message 35: by Sakurasou (new)

"Yeah.. I can create ice from any part of my body." Leiko replied. She lifted her finger and made a small ice sculpture of Reiko on her finger. "Like that." She added.

message 36: by Sakurasou (new)

((Cruel? Oh, are you talking about Cry and Alois?))

"Its normal food i guess." Leiko replied. "I can do electricity too, I just have't learned it yet." She added. She melted the sculpture away, instead making a sculpture of Miyuki and Rei. Then melting it away and making her house.

message 37: by Sakurasou (new)

((I don't mean to be rude or anything, and were not trying to hurt your feelings or anything either, but i think your personality may have a bit of an effect on people. I understand that you think your characters are amazing, and of course i agree, Reiko is great, but it would maybe make everyone a little more comfortable if you could maybe be a little more considerate of other member's characters. Also, bragging is fine and all, but it's sort of making it difficult for other characters to have a chance... I didnt mean to upset you in anyway, and I'm sorry if I did, but I don't really find it fair that my friend has to be put down because of this...sorry again if i hurt your feelings.))

"My physical body? How?" Leiko asked, slightly confused. "Are we going to exercise or something?"

message 38: by Sakurasou (new)

((Not sure, I'm not in the fairy tail group XP As for how she was put down, um I believe she was upset about the replies she received on her characters. Were kinda good friends, and well I know how hard she works on them. She's a really great person and I even heard she spent a week working on one of her characters. It took her days to finish her characters. I really respect and love her for all the time and effort she puts in them, so i think the way you responded made her feel uncomfortable. She's a really great person so I didn't really want her to be upset and I thought it'd be right to tell you about it ))

message 39: by Sakurasou (new)

"Other branches of fighting? There's more?!" Leiko exclaimed, getting excited. She smiled at Reiko, leaning over eagerly.

message 40: by Jhovani (new)

Jhovani Charles | 37 comments (( my character is gennin))

message 41: by Sakurasou (new)

((Alright Jhovani, why don't you jump in somewhere? Your character can be on our team XP And Jeanne, sorry they treated you like that, some people are pretty insensitive i guess, I told Alois, and i think she forgave you like, right away XP She's pretty nice))

"I already know most taijutsu and ninjutsu, Miyuki taught me. I'm not interested in mastering the eight gates though, so don't teach me that please." Leiko requested. The lady came back and handed each their orders, then she left.

message 42: by Sakurasou (new)

((yeah but sorry anyways))

"Hmm...so when do we start?" Leiko asked her, nibbling on one of her dumplings.

message 43: by Sakurasou (new)

"Now!!" Leiko exclaimed, leaning over to her eagerly. "I'd like to start right now please!1"

message 44: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko gave her a cheeky smile. "Your job." She cooed, then she dashed outside before she could do anything. The lady glanced at her, her hands out. "That'll be 1490.52 yen please." She demanded.

message 45: by Sakurasou (new)

The lady nodded, and gave her the change. Then she left. "Hmmm let's see...the training grounds near my house maybe?" Leiko suggested, her finger on her lip as she thought.

message 46: by Sakurasou (new)

"It's pretty big. Miyu always goes there to train. She takes me there too. She might even be there right now!!" Leiko exclaimed excitedly as she led the way.

message 47: by Sakurasou (new)

Leiko just stared at them both in surprise. She turned to Reiko, pointing at the woman. "Who's she? Why's she following you? Is she talking about the chuunin exam?" She asked quietly.

message 48: by Sakurasou (new)

"That's a pretty basic Jutsu..." Leiko commented, putting her hands behind her back. "Oh, I'm Leiko. Nice to meet you. Another jounin huh....that's pretty cool." She added.

message 49: by Sakurasou (new)

"Same here." Leiko smiled, shaking her hand. "Heh...I see.." She murmured.

message 50: by Sakurasou (new)

"I'm not a stranger, I'm her student!" Leiko declared, slightly annoyed. "She's going to be my new sensei! We were just on our way to training!" She huffed and began walking ahead of them.

« previous 1 3