Writer's Aid discussion

About The Group > Questions/Concerns?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you have any question or concerns don't hesitate. If you have a personal question you don't wish to ask publicly, simply message me or any other mod.

message 2: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 24 comments Just asking, what do you mean by writing? Does poetry count?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course! By writing, we mean all things: poetry, novels, novellas, free verses, songs, etc.

message 4: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 24 comments Okay!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 129 comments Hi. You said no plagiarism, but does fanfic count?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No, fanfiction is not plagiarism as long as you admit that its based from a tv show or any other source :)

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 129 comments Okay thanks.

message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 160 comments Are there any particular rules against graphic content in the group? ie any stories containing things like torture or severe injuries and fighting scenes where people are maimed and things like that?

message 9: by Jarvis , I'll hide the evening stars, and fold them in your heart. (last edited Jan 16, 2016 08:56PM) (new)

Jarvis  | 227 comments Mod
You can post them but if it is too severe, you can post a warning before the writing. Or post it in a spoiler tag, though later is optional :)

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 160 comments ^-^ okay, I just wanted to check before posting some of my writing since there is some graphic content in it. I always do a warning beforehand but I wanted to know if you'd prefer to not have such things in the group at all or if it was preferred in spoilers and etc XD thank you!

message 11: by Jarvis , I'll hide the evening stars, and fold them in your heart. (new)

Jarvis  | 227 comments Mod
No problem! Glad to help :D

message 12: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) I think there are a couple of people who did do that. You can take a look to see what they did.

message 13: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Ferguson | 15 comments Can people post their work in a general area, or do we have to have our own folders?

message 14: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) There is a folderless writing folder where you can post, but if you want a folder for yourself (that is of you intend to post many of your writing), then feel free to request.