Writer's Aid discussion

About The Group > Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

All suggestions are appreciated and considered!

message 2: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) How about contests?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been thinking about it, but in order for that, we need more members to join. At least about 50 :3

message 4: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Well, it's already close. I think this group will definitely grow!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw thanks <3 We only need a few more members and then i'll choose a mod and start challenges and BOTMS!

message 6: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Most of these suggestions will have to wait until more join, but please hear me out so that you can think about it as the group grows.

1. A website for the group: We could have a website for the group, featuring winners of contests, different articles, news in the group etc. Posting a link to the group will also increase the number of members.

2. Challenges: We could have personal writing challenges. If many are interested, perhaps even group writing challenges. Writing a specific number of pages or words is my idea.

3. A fixed group: A fixed goal set for all the members of the group will benefit both us, as well as the group. The group will have more activity, and members will work hard to write good articles.

4. Some different activities: Let's make it different; who wants the stereotypical cliche works anymore? Something like writing with a partner, or two people made to write simultaneously in a set time limit, and then compared - something creative and not often found.

I'll be back with more.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hallie wrote: "Most of these suggestions will have to wait until more join, but please hear me out so that you can think about it as the group grows.

1. A website for the group: We could have a website for the g..."

Thank you so much for these wonderful ideas

The website idea is very creative! I'll see what I could do with that. :)

Challenges will start as soon as we hit 50 members. :)

The fixed group idea is definitely worth doing. As soon as I get another mod, we'll start this!

I've been thinking about the activities. :) Thank you so much for the suggestions :)

message 8: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Glad to have been of your help. :)

message 9: by purplebookworm (new)

purplebookworm (puplebookworm) In the advertising folder could we possibly have a topic for Pinterest?

message 10: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Sure :) I'll make it immediately.