fangirling ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟ ( we'll burn 'em down ) discussion

12 views

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie)
if you say you don't like it i'm not sure we can be friends



message 2: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) I don't like it.

I lurvveee it


message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) OMGGGGG


message 4: by alex (new)

alex (awex) DUUU WEEEEEE OOOOOOOOO


message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) dis is life


message 6: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Who's your fave companion and Doctor?

Tenrose ❤️


message 7: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) my fav companion is a tie between donna and rory

favorite doctor is ten


message 8: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) rory yep
but I really like the friendship between Clara + Twelve as well


message 9: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) oh truuu
<3


message 10: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) oh and eleven + sexy


message 11: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) that one too ^^
and this might just be me but I never really liked Eleven and River


message 12: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) I love River and her whole arc, but Eleven + River isn't my fav.


message 13: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments hayley atwell wants to be the doctor :P


message 14: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) omg ikr that would be amazing


message 15: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments yass it'd be amazeballs :3 agent carter is just <33

i don't like capaldi that much tbh :/


message 16: by sel (last edited Sep 02, 2015 10:26PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) <33 and steggy be life

I think he's pretty good, although season eight wasn't as good imo?? I'm really excited for Maisie Williams in s9


message 17: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments <33

yeah, well, i don't really think it's capaldi himself, but rather the show itself? idk, i think the show's overall quality just went down after the second half of season 7.

hehe i can't wait either :3


message 18: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) True, like the whole don't breathe, don't think, etc. was repetitive and I didn't really feel the Clara x Danny relationship either....


message 19: by Shima (new)

Shima | 12 comments I miss Rose! She is my favorite one of the doctor's companions.


message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Clara and Danny were cute, but it wouldn't work out. Like ever.


message 21: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Shima wrote: "I miss Rose! She is my favorite one of the doctor's companions."

Her as the Bad Wolf was perfect, though! <3


message 22: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Angel ||| Something You Consider Rare wrote: "Clara and Danny were cute, but it wouldn't work out. Like ever."

Yeah, cute, but that it. I agree.


message 23: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments
I like Mr. Pink but Clanny/Dara no



message 24: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) ANYONE SEE THE HAYLEY ATWELL/BILLIE PIPER PICTURES BECause eek <3 I love them both so much


message 25: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments selia ⚖ ɪ·ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ wrote: "True, like the whole don't breathe, don't think, etc. was repetitive and I didn't really feel the Clara x Danny relationship either...."

yeahh :( disappointed in season 8. could've been a lot better. i really like the relationship between clara and 12 tho :3


message 26: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments selia ⚖ ɪ·ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ wrote: "ANYONE SEE THE HAYLEY ATWELL/BILLIE PIPER PICTURES BECause eek <3 I love them both so much"

whAT


message 27: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) The relationship between Twelve/Pink was interesting, I think, because of how they interacted and all...The tension and how they resolved it, etc.


message 28: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) sera × ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀɪᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ; wrote: "selia ⚖ ɪ·ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ wrote: "ANYONE SEE THE HAYLEY ATWELL/BILLIE PIPER PICTURES BECause eek

whAT"


ON TWITTER LEMME FIND LINK


message 29: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) sera × ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀɪᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ; wrote: "selia ⚖ ɪ·ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ wrote: "True, like the whole don't breathe, don't think, etc. was repetitive and I didn't really feel the Clara x Danny relationship either...."

yeahh :( disappointed in seaso..."


ikr and it was the first season I got to watch along in real time :(
omg yes <3


message 30: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments selia ⚖ ɪ·ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ wrote: "The relationship between Twelve/Pink was interesting, I think, because of how they interacted and all...The tension and how they resolved it, etc."

true :3


message 31: by sel (new)


message 32: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments um hold on i think i just died
<33 i cAN'T
<333333333333 aghghh my heart cant handle this


message 33: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) IKR <33333333333 djskhfsskru they're so bae


message 34: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments dshfudighdsih fr <33


message 36: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments wait i don't follow atm o.0


message 37: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) you clicked da link, right? it's clarke in season 1, 2, and the sneak peek from Jason of clarke season 3 ^-^


message 38: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments yeah?


message 39: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments OH OMGG


message 40: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) YEAH JODSDAJANFKSA


message 41: by sera (new)

sera  | 37 comments :OOOO I'M SO EXCITEEDDDD

loL should we move this to the 100 thread :P



message 42: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) YESSSSSSSSSS

and oops prob xD



back to top

169217

fangirling ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟ ( we'll burn 'em down )

unread topics | mark unread