Musique Academy discussion

Outside the Academy > Drive-In Theather

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
It is as time froze itself. Everything is exactly like it was back in the day. They even play the same old black-and-white movies from it's time. The only difference are the cars and the audience.

http://www.avsforum.com/photopost/dat...

Zuzana {All ready lost them! *giggles* All together now! } (mistresszuzanahatter) | 102 comments Pete drove into the drive-in theater with Gretel. He stole a sideways glance at her before asking her, "Have you ever went to a drive-in theater?" When they found a good spot, he parked and smiled at her. Then he fixed the audio thing so they could listen to the movie.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Gretel smiled back at him say, "No, I've never been. This is my first time, but I always wanted to go." She crossed a leg over another smiling, she was really excited and with a glance anyone could tell.