A Homestuck RP discussion

1x1 > Resmay and Maalik

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 133 comments Mod
Alright XD How should we start this?

The GFHB {HoNk} As I said earlier Resmay still needs to be approved. I dont want to get in trouble because characters need approves before role play.

message 3: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (last edited Aug 06, 2015 08:58PM) (new)

Ah, right. Ill try to talk to Cry about it XD If she's still on

The GFHB {HoNk} Okay HoNk :o)

message 5: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

I'd accept it but theirs a lot she knows about Homestuck that I don't so I think its better if she does it XD

message 6: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Aug 05, 2015 11:27PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Alright, Thats fine and completely okay :o)

message 7: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} No problem. Gtg be on sometime later or the next day.

message 9: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

K

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Im back , now just to wait.

message 11: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

((Yep, im waiting for her to get back from school))

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((okay))

message 13: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

((Yep :) ))

message 14: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Resmay is finally approved

message 15: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

((Yays! Alright, any idea for the plot here?))

message 16: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((ill start and you just join in :o) ))

Resmay gathered a few things in a bag she had promised to visit Maalik to help him train and what not. Her life would be less chaotic with him around but she'd miss him way to much being she cared for him greatly. She used her Lusus Skytress a female two headed Pegasus with a dragon tail for transportation. She snickered and took to the sky when Resmay had locked up her hive and gotten onto her lusus's back. It was a quick flight before she landed in Maalik's hard

message 17: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

((Alright))

Maalik was in the forest when Resmay showed up. However, due to him training, he didn't even acknowledge her. But then again, he was always like that. He only acknowledged people he liked, which he may of had a moiral, but the only person he ever acknowledged was Vaelin. But since it was only Resmay, he kept training. He knew she'd understand.

message 18: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Resmay was greated by Maalik's Lusus and she said Hello before going to the woods to Maalik. She huffed as Skytress tried nibbling her hair. She Saw Maalik training. She knew how to get his attention. She used her strife specibus and conjured her claws and what ever he had been trying to slash to peices she perfected it leaving it in peices. "Brain over brawn my dear morail"

message 19: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

((Maalik's lusus ditched him awhile ago XD))

Maalik blinks, huffing and glares back, snapping,"I could of got it! You didn't give me long enough to tear it to shreds!" He snaps. Like any other day he was a whiny brat, so this attitude wasn't unusual for him.

message 20: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((oopps XD))

She rolls her eyes with a smile. "Skytress has gathered fruit and berries from the island for lunch. Im guessing you havent eatin in some time." She smiles. "Slice from sides not the middle next time."

message 21: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

((Yeah XD Tis ok))

Maalik crosses his arms,"What are you, my lusus?" It was a sour joke to him, considering most trolls lusus' took care of them but his ditched him a few years back. He walks over, eyeing her,"What sort of fruit..?" He was a picky eater, so it had to be a special kind of fruit.

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "If that is what you want to call me then Yes." She was older then Malic and easily take his sour jokes. she was 9 sweeps. With her metal claws she cut a starfruit up and began to snack. Her appeal a teal turtle neck and black leggins with flats. Skytress was preening her feathers. She took a old feather from skytress and when Maalik wasnt looking she tickled him with it.

message 23: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

Maalik tenses, smacking her away quickly, snapping harshly,"Knock it off you pathetic little bird freak!" He snaps, huffing and sits on the ground, crossing his arms.

message 24: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Resmay starts laughing. "My my your grumpier then usual." She tosses the bent feather aside. Skytress snorts a threat to Maalik. "Skytress stop. Im in no danger its just my Morail." She calms the antsy pegisus. Resmay rummages through her bag and pulls out some knuckle weapons. "I found these on the island after did my daily routine of keeping flarpers from stealing. Thought you might like em." She handed them to Maalik

message 25: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

Maalik huffs, sighing and glances away, mumbling something that sounds like he's saying sorry before glancing up,"I haven't ate or.. Anything really for 4 days now.." He blinks, sniffing them,"What are they?"

message 26: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Resmay sighs she hated the fact that Maalik's Lusus had left him, she would need to visit more often to keep his food intake so he didnt starve. "The ones you are dragon is dragon fruit. Sweet like citrus but have a apple like crunch."

message 27: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

Maalik tosses it between his hands, asking slowly,"Is it editable?"

message 28: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "When it's peeled." She taked the fruit and tuses her metal claws to peel it handing it back to him when she gets it peeled.

message 29: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

Maalik raises his eyebrow, softly sniffing at it before slowly eating at it. He blinks, murmuring,"It tastes weird.."

message 30: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "It is gets better the more you eat it. At the center is the juicest part and epicenter of sweetness but you dont have to eat it." She peeled a dragon fruit for hershelf and munched away at it.

message 31: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

Maalik sighs, setting it aside,"Im not that hungry anyways.." He leans back on his hands,"Why did you agree to meet me here anyways?"

message 32: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Because you are my Morail and It's always nice to see you and you asked for help on your training and a Morail is always willing to help. Pluss it is quite fun to make a jealous because I can roll my stomach far better then you could."

message 33: by Spadez (or Kadyn), Seer of Breath (new)

((Im so sorry!! I didnt know you replied :/ ))

Maalik blinks, snapping,"I only cant roll my stomach because i have abbs, unlike you!!" He cutely snaps, huffing and crosses his arms.

message 34: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Right." She teased softly and set her weapons in her fetch modus. With a smile she pulled him close in a morail hug. "Your always so cute like this."