Musique Academy discussion

Houses > Josephine Winter Green + Delfina Duron + Harley Quinzel + Alyssa Norton

Comments Showing 1-50 of 224 (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
Living space for the girls.

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Jonathan found Josephine house and left a letter saying Josephine, my baby, out 1st dancing date didn't go so well so let's get 2gether 2night. xox -Your loving Jonathan. He left.

A hour later Cole comes and reads the letter. He gets pissed and calls Josephine to tell her the news. He tells her it's over and hangs up. Cole leaves.

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
wow

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
Josephine unlocked the door and walked in asking, "Do you want anything to drink, eat, fresh clothes, or a towel?"

message 6: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
"Maybe a towel. Other than that I'm okay," Savannah replied, closing the door behind her.

Josephine walked into a room and came out with two towels. She handed one to Savannah saying, "Here you go." Jo kept the outer towel and dried he hair asking, "So... Where you from?"

message 8: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Thanks," Savannah replied. It took her a moment to think before she replied, "Washington. And yourself?"

Josephine smiled, "Nice Washington, California. You want to come to my room." Jo ask pointing to her room.

message 10: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah shrugs her shoulders. "Sure."

Josephine walked into her room saying, "Oh ya, it is a mess right now." Jo forgot he put all her box of stuff in her room.

message 12: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah shrugs her shoulders. "It's fine. Been there done that."

Josephine smiled saying, "So... How do you like it so far, the school."

message 14: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"It's fun. Except for those few moments where you wish you could go home," Savannah cautioned, not wanting to give away her secret.

Josephine nodded saying, "Ya, I bet everyone will feel that."

message 16: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Probably," Savannah answered. 'But not as much as me." she continued in her thoughts.

"Do you get homesick a lot?" Jo asked while taking her two boxes off her bed.

message 18: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

She sighed a bit. "Yeah. I kind of just want to go home. I've never been away from home for so long..."

Josephine sat on her bed, apple cross crest cross saying, "Ya... I know what you mean." Jo signed looking into one of her boxes, and seen a picture of Cole and her together. She couldn't help herself and started crying again.

message 20: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Oh," Savannah said, leaning over and giving Jo a one-armed squeeze. "It'll be alright."

Josephine hugged her asking, "Can you flip the picture over, please?"

message 22: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Yeah," she replied, reaching into the box, and flipping the picture over. Unsatisfied, she then stuck it in the bottom of the pile.

Josephine wiped her tears with a tis-hew saying, "Thanks... What do you wanna do?"

message 24: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Lol a tis-hew?))

Savannah shrugged her shoulders. "I dun know."

((Lol, my bad. Tissue.))

Josephine made an odd noise when she relaxed herself from crying saying, "Where did that come from?" Jo rested her hand on her throat.

message 26: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((I knew what it was, but it was a funny was to say it.))

"You alright?" Savannah asked.

She smiled a little sad still saying, "Ya... I'll live. So... Do you have anyone special?"

message 28: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Nope. I did once, but that was about it." she replied promtly. "My life isn't all that exciting."

Josephine got off her bed saying, "We have to find someone for you, your so beautiful so that is going to be easy." Jo smiled at Savannah.

message 30: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah gratefully smiled, but then sighed. "That's not going to happen..."

message 32: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"However, we do need to do something fun. We need to go get up and do something. What always makes you feel better, no matter what?"

Josephine surged saying, "Almost anything, will cheer me up." Jo didn't really know where to go.

message 34: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Hm. That makes it easy, but hard to choose." Savannah said aloud, thinking.

((You know, I've always seen your picture as like a person with a big headress dancing, but then I looked at your profile, and it's actually a rooster chicken thing. O.O I was sooo totally off.))

message 35: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Haha, it's a polish chicken XD ))

message 36: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Lol. I still see it as a person. I just can't get it into my mind that it's a chicken.))

message 37: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Hehe ))

((Lol, That is my favorite bird.))

Josephine smiled saying, "I know wright, what is around here by the way?"

message 39: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Well, within the school grounds, there's the lake, shoreline, garden, and maybe something else, but I can't remember. And then there's the various rooms around the school, and some unrefurbished rooms and houses throughout the grounds," Savannah said, counting off her fingers what she said.

"The Lake... Been their, done that. Haven't been to the shore line or the garden, so we could go there." Jo said as she thought for a couple of second. Then saying, "Hey..! Or we can go to one of the unrestored places."

message 41: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah shrugged. "I'm up for anything."

Josephine smiled saying, "Ah... This is so hard. Where should we go?"

((Where should we make them go.))

message 43: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Once again, I'm up for anything. :) ))

"I don't know. I'm seriously cool with anything."

"Let's go to the unrestored place, it sounds fun."

message 45: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Alrighty," Savannah said, standing up. "You need anything?"

Josephine looked around before grabbing a jean jacket asking, "Do you want to wear a jacket or sweater, I have a lot. I don't mined."

message 47: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Savannah shook her head. "No, it's okay. I'll be fine."

Josephine nodded her head saying, "Okay. Well, let's go." Jo walked out of her room.

message 49: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

"Alrighty." Savannah took a look at Jo's room, before following her, and closing the door tight behind her.

Jo was about to leave her house saying, "By the way, do you know how to get to the unrefubished houses?" Jo held the door open for Savannah.

« previous 1 3 4 5