~These Chains~ {Werewolf Slave RP} discussion

Town Roleplay > Park & Playground

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 12681 comments Mod
For the kids.

message 2: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

Little Eponine swung desolately on an abandoned playground. It was raining. The place seemed abandoned, and her jacket was soaked, clinging to her tiny frame, as she methodically counted how many swings. Her legs lifted, then pulled downwards. She swung, shuddering. Her eyes darted to the little pocketwatch around her neck, and she checked the time. Three hours til her babysitters would come back. Three hours till she could finally go back to her abandoned cabin and play with her stupid barbie toys all by herself. A little tear mixed with the rain, falling down on her boot, and she snuffled. She might have been getting a cold.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Simon walked along the path, his eyes fixed on the ground as the rain soaked his head. He didn't mind it at all, he'd been in worse. He smiled crookedly as he shook his head, remembering the woman from the bar and the deal she tried to make. Sighing he took one hand and drew it through his hair, lifting his head as he did to see through the rain. In front of him about a block down seemed to be a little park he grumbled till he noticed the abandoned play area held one child. Tilting his head he started forward towards the play area, eyes fixed curiously on the little girl. He slowed to a stop beside the far side of the swings and then leaned on one of the bars. "Why are you out here by yourself pup?" he asked before sniffing the air to try and figure what pack she was from.

message 4: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

The thick rain had drenched away her scent. "I- My watchers aren't coming back for another few hours." She kicked her legs on the stationary swing, her gray jacket doing nothing against the chill. Eponine's mousey hair stuck to her pretty cheeks and her neck, as she studied the man in front of her. She was still little, and couldn't tell his pack very well either in the rain. Her arms trembled and she looked pleading for a second, before lowering her eyes. "I'll be fine. It's just time." The girl swung slightly, moving her head, as if to dodge the onslaught of rain, futiley.

message 5: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

The thick rain had drenched away her scent. "I- My watchers aren't coming back for another few hours." She kicked her legs on the stationary swing, her gray jacket doing nothing against the chill. Eponine's mousey hair stuck to her pretty cheeks and her neck, as she studied the man in front of her. She was still little, and couldn't tell his pack very well either in the rain. Her arms trembled and she looked pleading for a second, before lowering her eyes. "I'll be fine. It's just time." The girl swung slightly, moving her head, as if to dodge the onslaught of rain, futiley.

message 6: by Foxen (new)

Foxen | 90 comments Simon watched her as she spoke, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Your watchers?" he questioned and lifted a brow. He watched her swing, his nose still sniffing the air. After standing there for a moment he finally made out the Solar stench on her, making his lip twitch in the beginnings of a snarl. He watched her swing, amused by the pleading look she gave him before she started swinging again.

Deciding to at least save the girl who was so determined to stay in the rain a bit of a break he pulled off the jacket he'd grabbed from the Paw and Claw and draped it over her. "Here, take this, though I don't understand why you wouldn't sit this out in your wolf form. Your pelt would be better at shielding your skin from the wet," he stated. With that comment he shifted himself into his dark, blood color stained form, sitting in front of where she was swinging.

What's your name pup? he asked, curious as to why anyone would leave a child untended. Especially when this one smelled strong, and seemed so determined.

message 7: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

Eponine could smell this wolf. He smelt of an Alpha, but of a pack she'd never really smelled before. Could he be an Umbran, like everybody else was talking about now? Perhaps. She wrapped his jacket closely around her. "But as a wolf, I'm much smaller, and then I'll get colder more quickly," she admitted. The child stared at the dark wolf, large and powerful. He was a scary sight, no doubt... but he seemed helpful, at the moment. "I'm Eponine," she volunteered, "I'm the Solar Seren." She felt the need to say her status. It was a grand status, after all. She just wished her babysitters thought so, too. "What's your name?" she asked, snug in his great, warm coat.

message 8: by Foxen (last edited Apr 08, 2017 10:47AM) (new)

Foxen | 90 comments Simon froze, mid lick of his muzzle as he stared at her. She was a Seren? One, why would anyone leave something like that laying around for anyone to come by and grab, two she seemed so young and harmless. He knew the truth of what kind of power she held in her little body though. The power to undo everything he created. He didn't show the fear he felt in his soul as he observed her though, he'd never met a Seren that didn't seem threatening either.

True. But if you curled up under a slide with some of these wood chips you'd more than likely survive the cold, he noted. Simon Kedavra Cruciatus. I'm the Umbra Alpha, he told her to answer her question. He kept his distance now though, being touched by her could lead to some severe consequences. How long do you usually have to wait here? he asked her, curious as to how dumb Solar park must be now to leave her put by herself.

message 9: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

The little girl looked up at him, noticing him freeze and evaluate her. Well, she was young, but also really sharp. He was actually keeping safe distance! She was supposed to be able to commune with the dead, but she wasn't quite able to catch more than a few phrases at times, and it wasn't exactly easy to control. She lifted her hands quickly, then quietly exclaimed, "Boo!" Eponine was really trying to see just how scary she was to other people, a kid on a swing. "They're supposed to watch me all the time, but I can take care of myself," she pointed out lightly. "I'm self-sufficient, so they usually sneak off to get drinks or mate or something like that. The strip club's not far, after all." Goodness, she hoped she didn't need to walk home by herself again! It had happened a few times. Wolves respected a Seren, but not many respected a child.

She shrugged again. "I could just go home," she pointed out, "But then if they come back, they'll get mad and say that I ran off or hid or got away from them because I was a brat, not because they weren't here." She kicked her legs, swinging lightly in the rain, getting higher. The drops thickened. Her hair swayed, but mostly clung to her cheeks and neck. "I usually wait til about Midnight."

message 10: by Foxen (new)

Foxen | 90 comments His ears flicked as she exclaimed boo. What a childish thing to do, he thought to himself. She must have noticed him freeze up, then again she was a child so maybe she just thought of it as fun to do. Either way he wasn't amused and just made a low huffing noise after she spoke. He scoffed at the fact that they just left her out here in the rain by herself. He may be 'bad to the bone' but he still cared for his pack mates.

'Your Solar pack mates don't really sound like pack mates,' he stated after she told him that they got mad if she returned home with out them. His ears twitched then, eyes seemed to glow for a minute. 'Why don't you come visit the Umbra pack with me? I'll show you how a real pack works, rather than leaving children out in the cold and rain,' he suggested. He stood then, shaking droplets of water from his coat for a moment before standing perfectly still again. 'I'll make sure to get you home save afterwards, send you home with a better jacket than that thing too,' he motioned with his snout to the jacket she was wearing already that was sticking to her.

((this reminds me of the wolf and red riding hood))

message 11: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

((Hehheh! Yup!))

The child tilted her head at him, jumping off the swing and squelching into the damp sand. "They are, these ones are just idiots who think I have no idea about what they're supposed to do or where they really go." She tilted her head and sighed a bit. "My pack doesn't really trust your pack," she pointed out, "I'd be stupid to go with a stranger. But..." She grinned mischievously. "They'd get in so much trouble," she pointed out. It was definitely stupid, but weren't kids supposed to be stupid sometimes? "I guess I want to go with you," she decided, folding her arms. She was fast, too. If anything happened, she'd be off like a shot.

message 12: by Foxen (last edited Apr 08, 2017 12:51PM) (new)

Foxen | 90 comments Simon smiled in only a way a wolf could and nodded then. 'Yes, let's get those nasty babysitters in a load of trouble. You have to make sure to tell them I didn't hurt you though. I'd rather not end up as dog food,' he half joked. For a blood thirsty monster he seemed to have a fondness for children. Maybe because he'd never had his own? He shrugged the thought away.

'You don't mind if I stay this way right?' his upper fangs and lower fangs scrapping over each other as they curved out of his mouth. 'You after all are wearing my jacket right now,' he chuckled telepathically. He turned his butt to her then and started walking without waiting for her to answer. 'It's this way, in the Silver Forest,' he added as he stopped and looked over his furry shoulder to see if she was following. His ears flicked as a few heavy drops landed on them at odd angles.

message 13: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

She was sure he was talking down to her a little, but she didn't sense any cruelty from Simon, not now at least. In fact, she was almost sure that this one wanted to help her out, in whatever weird way that was. Maybe he did have a fondness for children, or, perhaps, for smart children with a dark knowledge of how the world worked.

"I don't mind, and I'll tell them exactly what happened," she nodded, "That I was abandoned in the park, crying desolately, when you came, gave me your coat, and took me somewhere to be warm and dry. And that you were a good person who deserves to be trusted," she pointed out. Well, then, that was a bit of a stretch... but she was a Seren, after all. Hair bristling at the nape of her neck, she followed him into the woods.

message 14: by Foxen (new)

Foxen | 90 comments ((going to post next post in the Silver Forest))

message 15: by Ilsa, Adara/Anika/Eleda/Jeremiah/Morik/Riku (new)

((Okay!))