Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > July 2015 Hero of the Month

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
Which hero heated up your month of July? Tell us why!

message 2: by Pallavi (last edited Aug 05, 2015 07:49PM) (new)

Pallavi (threequartersthedevil) | 76 comments Has to be Caine Carraway from Hero by Samantha Young
Cause... I forget all the other reasons but I remember him being yummy.

message 3: by Brynne (last edited Aug 05, 2015 08:06PM) (new)

Brynne (brynndabella) | 1 comments Mine would go to Trent Andrews from The Strongest Steel (Second Circle Tattoos, #1) by Scarlett Cole because he basically saves the heroine from herself and her past <3

But Chris 'Shooter' Sullivan from Shooter (Burnout #1) by Dahlia West gets an honourable mention though because he's hot, tough and protective :D

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
I have a few contenders this month.

Joker/Carson Steele from Ride Steady. He stops and helps a woman change her tire on the side of the highway. That woman was once his high school crush. But he never got the opportunity to let her know. Now he finds she has trouble and he wants to keep trouble away from her. Such a sweet feller disguised as a baddie biker.

Also Captain James Trevillion from Dearest Rogue. He is hired to protect Lady Phoebe Batten. He knows his place. But Lady Phoebe wants his place to be closer. Our captain is willing to go beyond the call of duty to protect his lady.

Hard to pick just one! Rancher Jack West from Soul Deep also gets an honorable mention. He is an older hero (age 63) but he can definitely keep up with the younger guys!

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 395 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I have a few contenders this month.

Joker/Carson Steele from Ride Steady. He stops and helps a woman change her tire on the side of the highway. That woman was once his high school..."

I loved Ride Steady (Chaos, #3) by Kristen Ashley . The Chaos series has not disappointed me so far

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I have a few contenders this month.

It's nice to see an older hero in a romance sometimes.