1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Chris & Noelle {~He1p M3 I'm S0 Br0K3n 1NsId3~}

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Yes. Boy or Girl?

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Thought so. Can you make yours? I'll have mine up in a while.

message 3: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments However. I have a template I use.

message 4: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Name:
Nickname: (optional)

Appearance: (typically a pic, not the link)
Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:

Personality/History:

message 5: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Sure.

message 6: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments College please. 18-23.

message 7: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Name: Breanna Elizabeth Swan
Nickname: Rea

Appearance:
Eyes: Dark Grey
Hair: Dark Brown - Long
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs

Personality/History: Breanna is known for her sweet and caring personality. She lives children and volunteers at local events. Breanna has only one best friend but a multitude of friends. She has a job as a cashier at a small boutique one of her closer friend's mother owns.

Not everything is all dandy. Breanna has SLE but she doesn't know it. She has had it for nearly ten years but every doctor's check up she had never found the disease.

message 8: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Crap. Sorry. Here's the link for SLE.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syste...

message 9: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Arrow!

message 10: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments So do I. I've only seen the first season though. I don't have cable or satellite and haven't had the time to watch season two.

message 11: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Oh. That's good.

Okay who should start?

message 12: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Breanna scuffed the toe of her purple converses into the ground, staring at the blades of grass as if they were the most interesting things ever. In reality, she was just waiting for Duke to show up at the park where they had agreed to meet. Breanna and him are going to watch her cousin okay little league baseball. The local team. Breanna looked up and around, trying to spot Duke as she brushed her auburn hair out of her eyes.

message 13: by Xavier (new)

Xavier | 3154 comments Breanna smiled at him and shook her head. "It's fine, Duke. Don't worry." she reassured then started moving forward. "Cmon. The game hasn't started yet but my family is waiting." Rea said softly and waved him forward so he would follow her. Breanna led him to the bleachers and over to her family. They had saved two spots for them.