Town > Shoten (Bookshop)

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett | 214 comments Mod

message 3: by Scarlett (new)

(('Sup!))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Is this the bookshop you were talking about Rose?" Ketsu said, still gripping her bag. She was eager to see what kind of books they had. She loved books!

message 5: by Scarlett (new)

"Yeah. I'm...friends with the owner!" Rosaline said, smiling. They went inside the bookstore and immediately the air smelled of paper and ink. ((The owners gonna be her uncle. Just a normal human...))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments She breathed in the air around her. She said quietly,"Books..." She turned to Rose, smiled, and said,"Let's look around!"

message 7: by Scarlett (new)

"Hold on just a second. I'm gonna go say hi," Rosaline said walking of towards the front desk. She hugged the owner, a huge smile on both of their faces. "I want you to meet my friend. She's from Kiroshitsuji Acadamy!" she said, guiding the man to Ketsu. "Ah, yes. Another demon I presume?" he asked. ((GOT TO GO))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Mmkay!)) She shifted around and looked at the ground,"N-no...perfectly normal..." she said. Is it really that bad to be a demon? she thought. I mean...it can't be if Rose was so open about it...

message 9: by Scarlett (new)

"No. She's just a human. But she's awesome!" Rosaline said, smiling. "I assume you haven't told her yet?" the man asked. "No!" Rosaline replied laughing. "But I might in while. I can trust her." ((Now I'll go))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Of course I'm awesome! Why wouldn't I be," she said and grinned. She lightly punched her on the arm. "And what were you going to talk to me about Rose?"

message 11: by Scarlett (new)

"Um, can we talk later? I was thinking at the park. Is that okay?" Rosaline replied smiling lightly. She really didn't want to do it so soon. Might as well have a friend for a while. "Come on, there's a book I want to show you," Rosaline said pulling her towards the back of the store. "Here it is!" Rosaline said, motioning towards a leather book with a pentagram on it. ((I'm at a concert, so I'll have to be on in a while...))

message 13: by Scarlett (new)

((Back!!! And loving your new profile pic! XD))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Aw, thanks! ^w^ I just woke up, sorry for the delay!)) "Ooo, what is that book about?" Ketsu asked, suddenly intrigued by the cover. It was a pentagram, the most commonly used sign in contracts, well, as far as she knew.

message 15: by Scarlett (new)

"Well, to be honest, it's mainly about demons and contracts, but there is a section on vampires and things that they need. There's also a recipe for a blood substitute!" Rose replied smiling, waiting for Ketsu's reaction.

message 16: by Scarlett (new)

((It's fine. I went to bed a bit after that!!!))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Haha, okay. I thought I left you hanging there. )) "Ooo, can we check it out?" She asked. She was secretly more interested in the blood substitute, How...how does she know? She mainly pointed out the section on vampires...did she figure it out? she thought.

message 18: by Scarlett (new)

"Well. Since the owner's my uncle I'm sure we can just keep it if you want," Rosaline said. "In case you're wondering I do know that you're a vampire. You're not amazing at hiding it," she whispered. "But don't worry, I won't tell," she then said.

message 19: by Scarlett (new)

((I'm at the doctor so I probably won't be on for a bit...))

message 20: by Scarlett (new)

((And no way! XD. I could kinda tell you were sleeping.))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Okay, I'm back. I had to peel and cut potatoes for lunch. :p I'm terrible at cutting them, haha))

message 22: by Scarlett (new)

((So do I! And I just got back from the doctor. I had to have a blood draw :L))

message 23: by Scarlett (new)

((So am I is what I meant...))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Lol I used to be scared of getting me blood drawn because it hurt, but not anymore! :p)) "Oh, thank you Rose! I had a suspicion you might've known!" She whispered back and hugged her. "Is there any more books you wanted to show me?"

message 25: by Scarlett (new)

((It doesn't hurt, I got poked in arm like three times XP. I had two shots too)) "Um, actually there is one other one, but it's restricted. I'll have to ask my uncle," Rosaline said, thinking.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Ooo, restricted? What is it about?" Ketsu asked. She really wanted to know what the other book was about, but she was also interested in the first one since it had a blood substitute.

message 27: by Scarlett (new)

"I think it's on black magic. I have to do a report on it. I want to use this book because it's on of the oldest in the store," Rosaline said thoughtfully. "And I brought some blood substitute in case you're hungry later."

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Really? Thanks! You're the best friend I've ever had," she said, smiling. "And why do need to do a report on black magic? Is it for extra credit?"

message 29: by Scarlett (new)

"Yeah. My teachers want me to do me for them. I really don't know why though. Black magic has been restricted for years."

message 30: by Scarlett (new)

((Answer! I know you're on!))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Ack! I forgot to be quite honest! '^_^ I've been trying to comprehend Ishmael and role play at the same time... My brain hurts...)) "Why is it restricted? And because of that, I wonder why your teachers would want a report on it," she said.

message 32: by Scarlett (new)

((It's fine. I'm just bored. I mean yeah I'm with my friend, but we're both on out laptops. On pinterest and goodreads...XD)) "Black magic is dangerous. It could kill a whole kingdom. I mean it's restricted so nobody can get their hands on it," Rosaline said thoughtfully. She knew why they would want her to do it, but why black magic?

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Lol I understand.)) She have a grin and said,"Maybe they're evil and they want you to tell them all you know about it! Maybe they want to rule the world!" She laughed when she said this.

message 34: by Scarlett (new)

Rosaline laughed along with her. Maybe that is true. I mean why would they need that? "Anyways. It's getting late. We should go check out." She got up and grabbed the books and went to the front desk. "Uncle," she said, as he was enthralled in a book. "Hm? Yes. I understand," he said. "It's free for you, Rose." "Thanks! I'll see you later."

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Shall we get going? We have a picnic and a lot of reading to do. And we don't want the food to get bad, do we?" Ketsu said, pointing to her bag. She was eager to talk with her friend and try the blood substitute.

message 36: by Scarlett (new)

Rosaline laughed. "No we don't. See you uncle!" they went outside and walked to the park. "So are you okay with me knowing your secret?" she asked along the way.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Yeah! I was sure you would mind me being...you know...what I am..." She said shyly. It was one of the things she didn't normally share with people, but if Rose didn't care, she hoped that others wouldn't, but she was still going to keep it between them.

message 38: by Scarlett (new)

((I'm gonna switch to park.))