Moonshadow and Stilinski24

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! So do you have any specific ideas?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I gotra find them tho

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Girl A has a boyfriend, but hes abusive, with words, sometimes with actions. Her bestfriend, Guy A finds out when Guy B (abusive bf) dumps Girl A and she freaks out. Guy A and Girl A end up falling in love.

2. Guy B is a farm and country boy, but he knows how to be sophisticated. He meets GirlA, a smart pretty rich city girl, and at first they clash but they eventually fall in love, over all of their differences.

3. Girl A's dad is very religious, and keeps her from boys. Guy A is tattooed, rebellious, but inside he gas a sweet heart. Girl A falls in love with him, and him wit h her, and they have to conquer her father.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm I can think of others if you want

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Uh, I just like to have a lot of options. That's all. But, you can think of one more.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

College dorms, anything supernatural

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Yeah. Collage dorms seems like something. And I've been obsessed with this book plot. Maybe we can do something like this:

Guy A is overweight and Girl A happens to be part of a athletic team. When Girl A and Guy A meet, they are total opposites in everything they do, but have dorms pretty close to each other so they find themselves talking a lot. Despite their differences, they both help each other out with problems and fall in love as well.

(You can totally say no and we can do one of the plots you came up before.)

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments (If you don't like it we can do 3 okay?)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I didnt see it))

I like yours but I would maybe switch whos overweight, thats how I would do it, just so we could do yours. If not, the guy can be overweight, thats fine

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments I would prefer the guy to be overweight. ^^

Thank you so much for doing it! I was sort of nervous to suggest it XD anyways, do you want to make character sheets or just go for it?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Character sheets? And could you go first on it? So I can see and base mine off of it

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments (Sure thing ^^)

Name: Catherine
Appearance: http://www.wallbeep.com/wp-content/up...
Personality: Sweet, funny, kind, friendly, passionate

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gtg sorry ill do mine later))

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments (Oh okay. Talk to you tomorrow!)