Addicted to Ink discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Read-Along Nom Archives > September 2015: NEW RELEASES

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria (starkovalina) | 539 comments Mod
For the month of September our read-along theme is NEW RELEASES! Rowan and I have decided to host a Queen of Shadows (out Sept 1st) read-along from the 1st-15th since we had a read-along for the Throne of Glass series in February.

The second read-along book will be nominated and voted on. It can be any new standalone or first in a series (no sequels!) that was or will be released this year between Jan 1st and Sept 15th. The most popular nominations will be put into a poll and the winner will be read from Sept 16th-30th.

message 2: by Alexandria (new)

I would like to nominate Red Queen, An Ember in the Ashes, and The Wrath and the Dawn.

message 3: by Konstandina (new)

Konstandina (dinaaa_saur) I really want to read magonia :)

message 4: by Norah (new)

Norah Una Sumner | 7 comments Love your choices Alexandria,all of those books are pretty great! I would like to read The Girl at Midnight, Magonia and Shadowshaper =)

message 5: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Uhlenhaker Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray??

message 6: by Alexandria (new)

Nadia wrote: "Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray??"

While Lair of Dreams is a soon-to-be new release, it is also the sequel to The Diviners. For our New Releases theme we are looking for brand new series or standalones only, so maybe for a different read-along :)

message 7: by Chantal Aurora (new)

Chantal Aurora (italianbookworm550) | 31 comments I hope we read ember in the ashes or wrath and the dawn im super excited to read those!

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace (graceisinspace) | 160 comments I would love to read Magonia or Red Queen

message 9: by Gaby (new)

Gaby Moenter | 4 comments I've been wanting to read Never Always Sometimed by Adi Alsaid! It just came out and sounds so good!

message 10: by Viola (new)

message 11: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Uhlenhaker Alexandria wrote: "Nadia wrote: "Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray??"

While Lair of Dreams is a soon-to-be new release, it is also the sequel to The Diviners. For our New Releases theme we ..."

I understand completely!

message 12: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Uhlenhaker I could totally read Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.